Category:American male erotic dancers
Pages in category "American male erotic dancers"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
1. Seth Gamble – Seth Gamble is an American pornographic actor. Gamble was raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He worked at LA Fitness prior to his porn career. Gamble entered the adult industry in 2006 when he was 18 years old. His first scene was with Alexis Silver for Big Tit Cream Pie. He worked before moving to Los Angeles in 2009. "Gamble" is the last name of a girl he attended school with.Seth Gamble – Seth Gamble at the XBIZ Awards, Santa Monica, CA on January 10, 2010
2. Eddie Generazio – Edward Danger Generazio II, also known as Eddie Generazio, is an American author and musician. He is best known for The Maniac in the Coffee Shop. He is also a vocalist in the band Black Clover. In 2012, he began exotic dancing. Members of the public voted the "hottest stripper or gogo dancer" in the District of Columbia in October 2013. Generazio was born in August 1990. His maternal grandparents, were immigrants from Italy. Generazio's father was a doctorate in a research scientist. His mother had a master of Science. Rose, were raised in Yorktown, Virginia. He later wrote a series of editorials titled "In The Fast Lane". Generazio also became increasingly interested in music during high school well. He in 2011 became a member of a new competitive indoor drumline, the Tabb X-Treme Team. The drumline team won second place in second place at the Atlantic Indoor Association. Generazio also organized fundraising concerts in high school to benefit social service agencies such as Transitions Family Violence Shelter in Hampton, Virginia.Eddie Generazio – Generazio in 2012
3. David Hernandez (singer) – David Anthony Hernandez is an American singer and the twelfth place finalist of FOX's seventh season of the television series American Idol. Hernandez recently moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue his career after his time on American Idol. He grew up mostly in Glendale. Hernandez was raised by Spring Hernandez. His father is a truck driver and he has a younger sister named Alexandra, 8 years his junior. Hernandez began singing at age six. His grandfather took him for a local theater company, Valley Youth Theater. David was decided on a career singing and performing. He used to train at a vocal coaching studio. His teacher claimed that Hernandez trained "as he wasn't always financially stable. Hernandez was won medals in the Grand Canyon Olympics. He was in an independent film before American Idol. Hernandez once had aspiration of becoming an entertainment show host. As a teenager, he went in Tucson, Arizona. During college, Hernandez had a job selling knives door-to-door.David Hernandez (singer) – David Hernandez at the American Idol, Season 7, Top 12 after party on March 6, 2008.
4. Billy Herrington – Billy Herrington is an American pornographic film actor best known for his work in gay pornography. Herrington grew up in Long Island learning karate from a sensei. He did not start bodybuilding until he was 24 years old, after moving to New York City. Herrington began his erotic career when his current girlfriend surreptitiously submitted his nude pictures to Playgirl magazine. The photographs won a "Real Men of the Month" contest and a $500 prize. Soon after, Herrington was filming same-sex adult films for All Worlds Video. Herrington says the adult industry helped him to understand his bisexuality. Herrington's first son was born in Autumn 2002. Occasionally, Herrington still performs a striptease act at gay clubs in the United States. Thousands of mash-up parody videos of him have been made, many of which utilize deliberate mishearings of lines from his films. Herrington visited Japan in February 2009 to attend in a online event hosted by Niconico and garage kit maker Good Smile Company. Herrington said that he is humbled by his fans' creativity. A limited-edition Herrington figure was announced for a July 2009 release. Two limited-editions Herrington action figures were announced for the Halloween and Christmas holiday. The Christmas one was released in December 2009; both are Nico Nico Chyokuhan exclusives.Billy Herrington – Billy Herrington in Tokyo, January 2011
5. Wolf Hudson – Wolf Hudson is a Dominican American film director, street dancer and pornographic actor of heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual films. In August 2008, he co-starred in the GayVN Award-winning bisexual film Shifting Gears, directed by Chi Chi LaRue. The film stirred up controversy when the term "straight-for-pay" was liking it. Riley so did Hudson and LaRue. He worked In Pain, Kane's first-time topping a man on-camera. Hudson turned down an offer to appear on a January 2009, episode of The Tyra Banks Show concerning gay-for-pay performers. He expressed his reservations about appearing because of how the show could twist things around to make the guys look bad. In a January 2009, interview with Unzipped Magazine, he stated that he will scale back on gay porn to pursue work in straight porn. However, Hudson surprised the industry by signing a one-year contract with Los Angeles-based internet studio CockyBoys.com as an exclusive model. Chi Chi LaRue appeared in the first-ever internet telecast to announce the 2009 GayVN Award Nominations. Hudson was set to appear in the Bruce LaBruce independent film L.A. Zombie, starring François Sagat. He performed with FTM adult star Buck Angel. Angel mentioned Hudson as one of his male performers to work with. On August 2012, Hudson launched a new official website at WolfHudsonIsBad.com in Los Angeles. Hudson became the studio's first contract exclusive model.Wolf Hudson – Hudson in 2008
6. Kenny King (wrestler) – He was a contestant in the second season of WWF Tough Enough. King is known in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, where he was a two-time X Division Champion. Layne also works as a Chippendales dancer. Layne grew up in Florida. King played football in college. Layne attended Florida State University, before transferring to the University of South Florida. King then relocated to Las Vegas, where he attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas. King had to redshirt for his first season at the university. Layne has a daughter. Layne tried out after seeing an advertisement in 2002. While on the series, King was trained by Al Snow, Bob Holly, Chavo Guerrero, Ivory. Layne was one of the four finalists of the season, won by Linda Miles. Layne then began wrestling on the independent circuit immediately following Tough Enough. King trained at the Las Vegas Wrestling Academy. In addition to wrestling under his own name, King also occasionally used the ring names "Tough Enough Kenny" and "Kenny King".Kenny King (wrestler) – King in 2011 at a Ring of Honor show
7. Shawn Lathrop – Shawn Lathrop is an American actor living in Hawaii. His first experience was in the large scale production of the nativity for the Medford, Oregon First Nazarene Church at age 7. The acting bug bit he appeared in every school performance he could. He competed twice in talent contests playing airband with friends in fifth and sixth grade. "Nobody could play an airguitar like I could, man!" he was quoted saying. Lathrop attended Phoenix High School in Oregon. In high school, his attention was more focused on working, being a class clown. Pressure from friends kept him from auditioning for plays as it was seen by his peers. His friend Jack Mills built sets and props for several plays that year and worked the stage lights for several productions. Unfortunately, slipping grades forced him to drop out only a week before opening night leaving his understudy to take over the role. Shawn also took acting classes from the likes of Wayne Ward in Honolulu and Joyce Maltby at HPU. He is currently a member of the Screen Actors Guild.Shawn Lathrop – Shawn Lathrop, 2007
8. Joey Lawrence – Joseph Lawrence Mignogna Jr. is an American actor, singer, game show host. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the son of Donna, Joseph Lawrence Mignogna, Sr. an insurance broker. Lawrence is of half Italian descent. His family's surname was changed during his childhood. Lawrence has Matthew and Andrew, who are also actors. Lawrence later attended the University of Southern California. Lawrence's acting role was in a Cracker Jack commercial. At the age of five, Lawrence appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, where he performed the song "Give My Regards to Broadway". Lawrence continued in that role until the series ended in 1987. 1985 marked Lawrence's theatrical debut with the release of Summer Rental. The protagonist in the 1988 Disney film Oliver & Company. From 1991 to 1995, he co-starred in Blossom, in which he played Joey Russo. One of Lawrence's film credits is Urban Legends: Final Cut in which he costarred with Jennifer Morrison, Hart Bochner. In 2006, he appeared with the Stars. Paired with professional dancer Edyta Śliwińska, Lawrence placed third in the competition.Joey Lawrence – Lawrence at the AHA 2012 Hero Dog Awards
9. Jimmy McMillan – McMillan is best known as the founder of the Rent Is Too Damn High Party, a New York-based political party. McMillan has run for office most notably in the 2010 gubernatorial election. He declared in December 2010 that he would run as a Republican. He did not make the ballot. He later endorsed Republican candidate Donald Trump, stating that "He's the only one, supporting my brother veterans, good enough for me." McMillan's first run for political office came in 1993, when he ran on the Rent Is Too Damn High ticket. He was disqualified for coming 300 petition signatures short of the 7,500 needed to qualify for the general election ballot. After failing to collect enough signatures to get onto the ballot, he continued in a write-in campaign. McMillan was removed from the ballot. McMillan qualified for Mayor of New York City in 2005 and 2009. In 2005, in 2009, he received 2,332 votes. McMillan received 13,355 votes in the 2006 gubernatorial election, coming fifth out of six candidates. For the 2010 campaign, McMillan filed petitions to appear on the Rent Is Too Damn High line. After the debate, McMillan garnered significant attention from the media. McMillan gained almost as many votes as Libertarian Party candidate Warren Redlich, double the votes of Anti-Prohibition Party candidate Kristin M. Davis.Jimmy McMillan – McMillan in Brooklyn, New York
10. Waxie Moon (performer) – Waxie Moon is a gender-bending neo-burlesque persona of the performer Marc Kenison. Acting at University of Washington. In 2009 Waxie Moon became the subject of Wes Hurley's documentary of the same name. The film is distributed by TLA Video. In 2014, artist Anna-Lisa Notter unveiled a large mural of Waxie Moon above Seattle's iconic Pike Place Market. Inga Ingenue Marc Kenison at the Internet Movie DatabaseWaxie Moon (performer) – Waxie Moon in Wes Hurley 's Capitol Hill. Photo by Bronwen Houck.
11. Jake Pavelka – Jacob Lynn "Jake" Pavelka is an American pilot who appeared on six reality TV programs, most notably The Bachelor. Jacob Lynn Pavelka was born to Sallie Lanell and James Lynn Pavelka. He is the middle child of three sons. Jason and Matthew, are both married. He has two nephews. He started taking flying lessons when he was twelve. In 2001 he became a certified flight instructor. He attended the University of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida for Aerospace engineering. Pavelka became an airline captain and instructor at 23. Pavelka is a cousin of fitness model, television presenter, personal trainer Jessie Pavelka. Pavelka has been active throughout his life. Pavelka first appeared in the fifth season of the ABC reality show The Bachelorette. He was brought back by the network to star in the 14th season of its series The Bachelor in 2010. The program’s run ended with Pavelka proposing marriage to contestant Vienna Girardi in the March 2010 finale. The couple split up in June 2010.Jake Pavelka – Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi (2010)
12. Michael Sorrentino – Michael Paul Sorrentino, also known as The Situation, is an American television personality. He appeared on the MTV reality show Jersey Shore in all six seasons through its final episode in December 2012. Sorrentino has been on Jersey Shore since its debut in 2009. Sorrentino was a contestant with the Stars eliminated on the 4th week. His partner was Karina Smirnoff. In January 2011, Sorrentino signed on to star in the YOBI.tv "Random Talent" webseries co-starring British comedian Ben Green. Sorrentino made more than $5 million after Kim Kardashian. In March 2011 Sorrentino appeared on the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump. In August of that year, Sorrentino was offered a "substantial" sum of money by retailer Abercrombie & Fitch not to wear the company's clothes. A spokesman for the company explained that "Mr Sorrentino's association with our brand could cause significant damage to our image." In November 2011, Sorrentino filed a lawsuit against A&F after they made shirts that read "The Fitchuation" and "GTL...You Know The Deal." On February 2012, Sorrentino appeared in a small cameo role on ABC's Suburgatory. In June 2012, he participated in Fox's dating game show The Choice. In October 2012, he appeared in a PETA campaign promoting the spaying and neutering of pets. In 2014, he appeared with his family, which aired on the TVGN network.Michael Sorrentino – Michael Sorrentino
13. John Stagliano – John Stagliano, also known as Buttman, is an American entrepreneur, former pornographic actor, producer and director, who founded and owns the Evil Angel pornographic film studio. He attended high school from 1965 to 1969. Stagliano dropped out in 1969 for several semesters. Stagliano then studied subjects including English, journalism, engineering, before transferring to UCLA to major in economics. Stagliano originally planned to become a professor. Stagliano then switched to studying theater, playwriting, modern dance and dance, partly because there were more women in those classes. Stagliano is of Italian and Polish ancestry from Florence. In the 1970s, Stagliano did some softcore modeling. Stagliano made his debut in 1974. In 1979, Stagliano was looking for dancing jobs in Hollywood. Stagliano replied to an advertisement in the Daily Variety looking for male strippers for the new Chippendales show. Stagliano performed with four or five nights a week for the next four years. In 1982, when he was 30, Stagliano began publishing a pornographic magazine on newsprint, which he called Evil Angel. Initially he had little knowledge of film making, but he made his first movie for $8,000 in 1983, titled Bouncing Buns, starring Stacy Donovan. For the next six years Stagliano made films for other companies to distribute.John Stagliano – John Stagliano at the " Free Speech Coalition Awards Annual Bash Event" - Los Angeles, CA on November 14, 2009
14. Channing Tatum – Channing Matthew Tatum is an American actor, dancer, former stripper. He made his debut in the drama film Coach Carter. His role was in the 2006 dance film Step Up, which introduced him to a wider audience. He is known for his portrayal of the character Duke in the 2009 action film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and its 2013 sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Although both G.I. Joe films received negative reviews from critics, they were commercially successful, grossing more than $300 million at the box office. Tatum appeared as Dear John and The Vow. His other films include She's the Man, The Dilemma, White House Down, the drama Foxcatcher, Hail, Caesar!. . He was born in Cullman, the son of Kay, an airline worker, Glenn Tatum, who worked in construction. Tatum has a sister named Paige. Tatum is mostly of English ancestry, from elsewhere in Europe. His family moved to Mississippi area when he was six.Channing Tatum – Tatum at the premiere of Magic Mike XXL in Sydney Australia, July 2015
15. Tiger Tyson – Tiger Tyson is an American gay pornographic film actor, model, gay porn film director. He is noted in ethnic-themed porn films, where he performs regularly as a top. He appears frequently in gay-themed publications. Tyson, of Puerto Rican descent, is renowned for his large endowment and aggressive sexual style on camera. Tyson began a career in pornography after serving fourteen months in prison for grand theft auto. Recruited by a friend and dancer at a gay club, Tyson was introduced in the 1997 film Sweatin' Black with director Enrique Cruz. Thereafter Tyson starred in his breakthrough film, Tiger's Brooklyn Tails. He again changed his mind after the success of Take'Em Down. Tyson has been its headlining star ever since. To date, Tyson directed several others. He was inducted in February 2008. He has insisted he would never bottom on film.Tiger Tyson – Tiger Tyson