Category:American male erotic dancers
Pages in category "American male erotic dancers"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
1. Seth Gamble – Seth Gamble is an American pornographic actor. Gamble was born in Hollywood, Florida and raised in Fort Lauderdale and he was a male stripper and worked at LA Fitness prior to his porn career. Gamble entered the film industry in 2006 when he was 18 years old. His first scene was with Alexis Silver for Big Tit Cream Pie and he worked with Bang Bros for three years before moving to Los Angeles in 2009. Seth is his real first name and Gamble is the last name of a girl he attended school withSeth Gamble – Seth Gamble at the XBIZ Awards, Santa Monica, CA on January 10, 2010
2. Eddie Generazio – Edward Danger Generazio II, also known as Eddie Generazio, is an American author and musician. He is best known for two works of poetry, Crimson & Caramel and The Maniac in the Coffee Shop and he is also the drummer and a vocalist in the band Black Clover. In 2012, he adopted the stage name Christian Lezzíl and began exotic dancing, members of the public voted him the hottest stripper or gogo dancer in the District of Columbia in October 2013. Generazio was born in Cleveland, Ohio, in August 1990 and his maternal grandparents, were immigrants from Italy. Generazios father was a doctorate in physics and a research scientist and his mother had a master of Science. Eddie and his sister, Rose, were raised in Yorktown and he attended Tabb High School in Yorktown, where he was editor of his high school newspaper and contributed to a relationship advice column under the pseudonym Pumpkin Joe. He later wrote a series of editorials titled In The Fast Lane, Generazio also became increasingly interested in music during high school as well. He played the drums, and in 2011 became a member of a new competitive indoor drumline, the drumline team won second place in the novice category at its first competition, and second place at the Atlantic Indoor Association. Generazio also organized fundraising concerts in school to benefit local social service agencies such as Transitions Family Violence Shelter in Hampton. He attended Virginia Wesleyan College, where he was accepted into the Honors and Scholars Program, after grudgingly taking a required Spanish language course, he found he greatly enjoyed the language and became intensely interested in Spanish culture. He later spent a semester in Mexico, and ended up majoring in English—Creative Writing, english literature and creative writing classes at Virginia Wesleyan also sparked his interest in poetry. While an undergraduate, he was editor of the literary magazine The Outlet. He also spent time writing poetry, playing the guitar and drums, traveling, while studying abroad in Mexico, Generazio conceived his first poetry collection. His first book of poetry, Crimson & Caramel, was published by Floating Head Press in August 2011, Generazio, who drew artwork for and designed the book, said the poems deal with self-identification in an otherwise anonymous society. In October 2011, Generazio said his book would also be a work of poetry. Instead, Generazio released a narrative, The Maniac in the Coffee Shop. The e-book, published in the Amazon Kindle format, covers his travels around the world as a high school and college student. Generazio says that there is a lot of poetry in exotic dancing and the alternative lifestyle scene, Rocky was re-titled Slowly, in your Sweetest Hour and released in November 2014Eddie Generazio – Generazio in 2012
3. David Hernandez (singer) – David Anthony Hernandez is an American singer and the twelfth place finalist of FOXs seventh season of the television series American Idol. He recently moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue his career after his time on American Idol. Hernandez was born in Phoenix, Arizona, but grew up mostly in Glendale and he was raised by his single mom, Spring Hernandez. His father is a driver and he has a younger sister named Alexandra,8 years his junior. He began singing at age six and his grandfather took him to his first audition for a local theater company, Valley Youth Theater. David was chosen for one of the roles, and decided on a career singing and performing. Hernandez used to train at Voices, a vocal coaching studio and his teacher claimed that Hernandez trained whenever he could afford it as he wasnt always financially stable. He was a young gymnast and won medals in the Grand Canyon Olympics, Hernandez had some acting experiences and was in an independent film before American Idol. He also once had aspiration of becoming an entertainment show host, as a teenager, Hernandez went to a college in Tucson, Arizona. During college, he had a job selling knives door-to-door and he was a student at Arizona State University, majoring in broadcast journalism. Before American Idol, he worked various jobs, including singing on cruise ships, working as a server at a pizza bistro, Hernandez also used to sing with a local Phoenix cover group called Tribe 7. On his American Idol Fast Facts page, David cites musical influences as, Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway, Alicia Keys, Anthony Hamilton, Michael Jackson, when asked to list his top pop artists, he cites, Alicia Keys, Stevie Wonder, Peabo Bryson. He also cites Fantasia Barrino and Kelly Clarkson as his favorite former American Idol contestants, randy Jackson claimed after one of his performances on American Idol that Hernandez has a Stevie Wonder vibe coming from his singing style. Hernandez himself described his sound as pop and R&B influenced, David Hernandez was once part of a singing group called Vinyl Four which consisted of four singers prior to his appearance on American Idol. The group performed on the cruise ships, Hernandez also has performed with the Latin/R&B bands Tribe 7 and Straight up. Prior to his participation on American Idol, Hernandez has performed at Urban Network Events, Arizona Idol and he was a finalist in Arizona Idol. After failing to take first place, he traveled to San Diego to audition successfully for the season of American Idol. Hernandez auditioned for American Idol season 7 at San Diego, California, All the three judges loved his audition and let him advance to the Hollywood roundDavid Hernandez (singer) – David Hernandez at the American Idol, Season 7, Top 12 after party on March 6, 2008.
4. Billy Herrington – Billy Herrington is an American pornographic film actor best known for his work in gay pornography. Herrington grew up in Long Island learning karate from his father and he had interests in boxing, wrestling and martial arts, but did not start bodybuilding until he was 24 years old, after moving to New York City. Herrington began his career when his then current girlfriend surreptitiously submitted his nude pictures to Playgirl magazine. The photographs won him a Real Men of the Month contest and his appearance in the magazine caught the eye of famed photographer Jim French, but, it was two years before Herrington filmed his first Colt calendars for French. Soon after, Herrington was filming hardcore same-sex adult films for All Worlds Video, Herrington became one of the best known same-sex adult film stars of the late 1990s, appearing on mainstream TV programs such as Love Connection and the Ricki Lake talk show. Herrington says the film industry helped him to understand his bisexuality. Herringtons scene in Conquered with Nino Bacci, Colton Ford, Blake Harper, herringtons first son was born in Autumn 2002. Occasionally, Herrington still performs an act at gay clubs in the United States. Herrington has become an internet meme among online communities after a clip one of his videos Workout was posted on Niconico. Thousands of mash-up parody videos of him have made, many of which utilize deliberate mishearings of lines from his films. He is affectionately called Big Brother among the Nico Nico Douga community, Herrington visited Japan in February 2009 to attend in a live online event hosted by Niconico and garage kit maker Good Smile Company. Herrington said that he is flattered and humbled by his fans creativity, a limited-edition Herrington figure was announced for a July 2009 release. Two other limited-editions Herrington action figures were announced for the Halloween, the Halloween figure was released in October 2009 and the Christmas one was released in December 2009, both are Nico Nico Chyokuhan exclusivesBilly Herrington – Billy Herrington in Tokyo, January 2011
5. Kenny King (wrestler) – Kenny Layne is an American professional wrestler signed with Ring of Honor, better known by his ring name, Kenny King, where he was a one-time ROH World Tag Team Champion. He was a contestant in the season of WWF Tough Enough. He is known for his time in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Layne also works as a Chippendales dancer. He played football as a safety in college. Layne attended Florida State University, before transferring to the University of South Florida and he then relocated to Las Vegas, where he attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He had planned to play football at UNLV, but had to redshirt for his first season at the university, Layne tried out for the second season of the World Wrestling Federations reality television program WWE Tough Enough after seeing an advertisement in 2002. While on the series, he was trained by Al Snow, Bob Holly, Chavo Guerrero, Jr. Layne was one of the four finalists of the season, which was won by Jackie Gayda and Linda Miles. Layne then began wrestling on the independent circuit immediately following Tough Enough and he trained under Nick Bockwinkel, and Scott Casey at the Las Vegas Wrestling Academy. In addition to wrestling under his own name, he occasionally used the ring names Tough Enough Kenny and Kenny King. Layne appeared with Ultimate Pro Wrestling in Anaheim, California on April 25,2003 and he defeated former The Real World cast member Mike Mizanin in what was promoted as a reality television match. In mid-2003 and early 2004 King worked for Revolution Pro Wrestling in Industry, between 2003 and 2005 he worked for the Alternative Wrestling Show promotion in California as The Natural Kenny King. Layne debuted in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on the December 3,2005, losing to Abyss in a short squash match. He continued working for TNA throughout the end of 2005 and start of 2006 and he was used as a jobber both in singles and tag team competition, losing to wrestlers including Ron Killings, Lance Hoyt, and Monty Brown. In January 2006, he teamed with Buck Quartermaine to lose to the James Gang, Layne was released from TNA in August 2006. For some of 2006 and most of 2007, King worked primarily for Full Impact Pro and he was part of the Young, Rich and Ready For Action stable with Chasyn Rance, Sal Rinauro, Steve Madison, Claudio Castagnoli and Daffney. On November 9,2007, King and Jason Blade won the FIP Tag Team Championship by defeating the Briscoe Brothers. After the match, however, the YRR cut a promo, challenging the ROH wrestlers, over the next several months, King competed in tag team matches with some combination of Rance, Sal Rinauro, and Jason Blade to varying degrees of success. At Age of Insanity in August 2008, King challenged Danielson again, but was again unsuccessful, at The French Connection show, King tagged with Kenny Omega to face the Briscoe Brothers, but abandoned Omega halfway during the match, when Rhett Titus came to ringsideKenny King (wrestler) – King in 2011 at a Ring of Honor show
6. Shawn Lathrop – Shawn Lathrop is an American actor living in Hawaii. His first theater experience was in the large production of the nativity for the Medford. The acting bug bit him and he appeared in school performance he could. He competed twice in school talent contests playing airband with friends in fifth and sixth grade, nobody could play an airguitar like I could, man. Lathrop attended Phoenix High School in nearby Phoenix, Oregon, in high school, his attention was more focused on working, dating and being a class clown. Pressure from friends kept him from auditioning for plays as it was seen as uncool by his peers, shawn and his friend Jack Mills built sets and props for several plays that year and worked the stage lights for several productions. He served as a private in the United States Army until an injury during training forced him to leave. Unfortunately, illness and slipping grades forced him to drop out only a week before opening night leaving his understudy to take over the role. He focused on honing his craft for the next 4 years by taking workshops by Hawaii-based casting director Margaret Doversola who would become a friend of his over the span of ten years. Shawn also took acting classes from the likes of Wayne Ward in Honolulu, shawn had the foresight to invite several local casting directors and talent agents to the show which led to him meeting his first acting agent, Ruth Woodhall. He is currently a member of the Screen Actors Guild and his credits include, Films,2007 - Alvarado - Aztec Rex Tyrannosaurus Azteca 2007 - John - The Lunch 2006 - MrShawn Lathrop – Shawn Lathrop, 2007
7. Joey Lawrence – Joseph Lawrence, is an American actor, singer, and game show host. He is known for his roles as Joey Donovan in the TV series Gimme a Break, Joey Russo in Blossom, Joe Roman in Brotherly Love, and as Joe Longo in Melissa & Joey. Lawrence was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the son of Donna, a manager and former elementary school teacher. He is of partial Italian descent and his familys surname was changed to Lawrence during his childhood. He has two brothers, Matthew and Andrew, who are also actors. He graduated from Abington Friends School in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, in 1994, Lawrences first acting role was in a Cracker Jack commercial. At the age of five, he appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, after appearing in guest spots on Diffrent Strokes and Silver Spoons, Lawrence won the role of Joey Donovan on the hit NBC sitcom Gimme a Break. in 1983. He continued in that role until the series ended in 1987,1985 marked Lawrences theatrical debut with the release of Summer Rental. Lawrence provided the voice of Oliver, the protagonist in the 1988 Disney film Oliver & Company, from 1991-95, Lawrence co-starred in the hit TV series Blossom, playing Joey Russo. Lawrence has also starred in the series Brotherly Love and Run of the House, one of Lawrences film credits is Urban Legends, Final Cut. In 2006, Lawrence appeared on ABCs Dancing with the Stars, paired with professional dancer Edyta Śliwińska, he placed third in the competition. In May 2007, he starred in the Broadway hit Chicago as Billy Flynn and he next hosted a dance competition show on The Learning Channel, Master of Dance, which premiered June 9,2008. In August 2010, Lawrence returned to television in the ABC Family sitcom Melissa & Joey, Hart plays a woman who hires Lawrence as a nanny to help care for her incarcerated sisters kids. Lawrences character is a figure in the financial industry whose company came under investigation for wrongdoing. Lawrences brothers have guest starred on the show, Lawrence played Tony Longo in season 1 episode 25 and Andrew Lawrence appeared in season 1 episode 26 as Ryder Scanlans teacher, Evan McKay. As of 2014, the series has been renewed for its fourth season, in 2012, he was contracted to be a Chippendales dancer for a special engagement in June at the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. On March 19,2013, Lawrence began appearing in the ABC reality show Splash, Lawrence has said that music was always his passion, and at the height of his success began a recording career. Lawrence was 16 when his debut album Joey Lawrence was released in February 1993, produced by Steve Barri, Tony Peluso, Terry Lupton and Ian PrinceJoey Lawrence – Lawrence at the AHA 2012 Hero Dog Awards
8. Jimmy McMillan – McMillan is best known as the founder of the Rent Is Too Damn High Party, a New York-based political party. McMillan has run for office at least six times since 1993 and he declared in December 2010 that he would run in the 2012 U. S. presidential election as a Republican. He did not appear on the ballot in any state and suspended his campaign to return to the Rent Is Too Damn High Party and he attempted to run for Governor again in the 2014 election but he did not make the ballot. He later endorsed Republican candidate Donald Trump, stating that Hes the only one who is supporting my brother veterans, McMillans first run for political office came in 1993, when he ran for Mayor of New York on the Rent Is Too Damn High ticket. He was disqualified from the ballot for coming 300 petition signatures short of the 7,500 needed to qualify for the election ballot. When he arrived in Buffalo, the site of the state Democratic convention, after failing to collect enough signatures to get onto the ballot, he continued in a write-in campaign. McMillan ran for the United States Senate in the 2000 election in New York but was removed from the ballot, McMillan qualified for the November general election ballot for Mayor of New York City in 2005 and 2009. In 2005, he received over 4,111 votes and in 2009, McMillan received 13,355 votes in the 2006 gubernatorial election, coming fifth out of six candidates. For the 2010 campaign, McMillan filed petitions to appear on the Democratic primary ballot, credico, in response, called McMillan a jack-off and a sorry ass, accusing him of working against me, turn in a wagonload of blank pages and then Albany in brand new automobiles. After the debate, McMillan garnered significant attention from the media, McMillan gained almost as many votes as Libertarian Party candidate Warren Redlich, and nearly double the votes of Anti-Prohibition Party candidate Kristin M. Davis. Regarding his use of gloves during the debate, Im a war vet. Dont forget I was in Vietnam for two and half years and I have three Bronze Stars, but the chemicals of Agent Orange — dioxin and a lot of other mixed up — I would get sick. When I get home tonight, I know Im not going to be able to breathe if I take them off and it could be psychological, I dont know, but I just put em on and wear them anyway. McMillans gubernatorial campaign was the subject of an independent, feature-length documentary titled DAMN, filmmakers Aaron Fisher-Cohen and Kristian Almgren documented McMillan throughout his campaign for Governor of New York, as well as the events immediately following McMillans loss of the election. The film was a selection at the Little Rock Film Festival in Arkansas, as well as at the Brooklyn Film Festival. McMillan was a member of the Democratic Party. Then, on December 23,2010, he said that he would switch parties and run as a Republican in the 2012 U. S. presidential election, an Outsider Odyssey, directed by Steve Onderick. McMillan and Supreme made a pact, each agreeing to act as president for the other if either were electedJimmy McMillan – McMillan in Brooklyn, New York
9. Waxie Moon (performer) – Waxie Moon is a gender-bending neo-burlesque persona of the performer Marc Kenison. Kenison studied modern dance at Juilliard School and acting at University of Washington, during his six years dancing for the Jose Limon Company, Kenison performed for the White House and toured other parts of the world, including the war-torn Sarajevo and El Salvador. In 2009 Waxie Moon became the subject of Wes Hurleys documentary of the same name, the film is distributed by TLA Video. Waxie Moon is also the star and co-writer of Waxie Moon in Fallen Jewel, a comedy directed by Wes Hurley and was featured in A Wink. In 2009 Waxie Moon, Lou Henry Hoover and Inga Ingenue co-founded the dance troupe Dance Belt which has voted the Sexiest Dance Troupe by The Stranger. In 2014, artist Anna-Lisa Notter unveiled a mural of Waxie Moon above Seattles iconic Pike Place Market. Waxie Moon is the star of Wes Hurleys acclaimed comedy series Capitol Hill which premiered in 2014 on Huffington Post and is distributed in Europe by OutTV, Inga Ingenue Marc Kenison at the Internet Movie DatabaseWaxie Moon (performer) – Waxie Moon in Wes Hurley 's Capitol Hill. Photo by Bronwen Houck.
10. Jake Pavelka – Jacob Lynn Jake Pavelka is an American pilot who appeared on six reality TV programs, most notably The Bachelor. Pavelka was born in Dallas, Texas to Sallie Lanell and James Lynn Pavelka and he is the middle child of three sons. His brothers, Jason and Matthew, are both married, Pavelka grew up in Denton, Texas and he started taking flying lessons when he was twelve. He played high school football, and in 2001 he became a flight instructor. He attended the University of North Texas and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Pavelka became an airline captain and flight instructor at 23. He worked as a pilot for Atlantic Southeast Airlines, and under the name of Jake Landrum, acted in television commercials. Pavelka is a cousin of fitness model, television presenter, actor, Pavelka participates in triathlons and has been active throughout his life. Pavelka first appeared as a contestant in 2009, in the season of the ABC reality show The Bachelorette. He was eliminated from the competition, but was back by the network to star in the 14th season of its series The Bachelor in 2010. The program’s run ended with Pavelka proposing marriage to contestant Vienna Girardi in the March 2010 finale, the couple split up in June 2010. Following the end of The Bachelor, Pavelka was named as one of the celebrity contestants for the season of Dancing with the Stars. He and his partner Chelsie Hightower were the fifth to be eliminated, in July 2011, Pavelka was a contestant on the second season of Bachelor Pad. He was also a contestant on VH1s 2011 reality series Famous Food, in 2014 he was a contestant on Rachael vs. Guy, Celebrity Cook-Off. On May 23,2016, he appeared as a surprise guest on the Bachelorette with JoJo, in June 2010, Pavelka was scheduled to guest-star on an episode of Drop Dead Diva as Toby Devlin, contestant on a fictional reality dating show. On January 14,2011, Pavelka guest-starred on The Bold, from February to March 2012, Pavelka was a celebrity guest host at the Chippendales show in Las Vegas. Jake Pavelka at the Internet Movie Database Jake Pavelkas Official YouTubeJake Pavelka – Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi (2010)
11. Michael Sorrentino – Michael Paul Sorrentino, also known as The Situation, is an American television personality. He appeared on the MTV reality show Jersey Shore in all six seasons from December 2009 through its final episode in December 2012, Sorrentino was born in Staten Island and has been on Jersey Shore since its debut in 2009. Sorrentino was a contestant on Season 11 of Dancing with the Stars, in 2010, Sorrentino appeared with Bristol Palin in a public service announcement for The Candies Foundation, as part of its Pause Before You Play campaign to prevent teen pregnancy. In January 2011, Sorrentino signed on to star in the YOBI. tv Random Talent webseries co-starring British comedian Ben Green. The name of the series was changed to New Stage after the theme song title of the same name, written. Sorrentino made more than $5 million in 2010, the second highest of any other reality star after Kim Kardashian, in March 2011 Sorrentino appeared on the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump. His performance became a point of mocking that the other roasters, in August of that year, Sorrentino was offered a substantial sum of money by fashion retailer Abercrombie & Fitch not to wear the companys clothes. A spokesman for the company explained that Mr Sorrentinos association with our brand could cause significant damage to our image, in November 2011, Sorrentino filed a lawsuit against A&F after they made shirts that read The Fitchuation and GTL. You Know The Deal. On February 22,2012, Sorrentino appeared in a cameo role on ABCs Suburgatory. In June 2012, he participated in Foxs dating game show The Choice, on August 15,2012 he became a housemate on the tenth series of Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5 and on September 7,2012 he came in fourth on the series final. In October 2012, he appeared in a PETA ad campaign promoting the spaying and neutering of pets, in 2014, he appeared on a reality show with his family, which aired on the TVGN network. In 2015, he was a participant on the season of Marriage Boot Camp, Reality Stars with his partner. Sorrentino attended Manalapan-Englishtown Middle School and Manalapan High School, where he graduated in 2000, Sorrentino worked as an assistant manager of a fitness center in Staten Island. When he was 25, he lost this job and began underwear modeling and he has two older brothers, Frank and Marc, and a younger sister named Melissa. Marc also serves as The Situations manager and partner in MPS Entertainment, on March 21,2012, Sorrentino confirmed that he had checked himself into rehab to get control of a prescription medication problem, he had with oxycodone. He checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Utah on April 4,2012 and he is currently engaged to his former college girlfriend, Lauren Pesce. On June 17,2014, Sorrentino was arrested for assault after a fight at a salon in Middletown Township. In September 2014, Sorrentino was charged with tax fraud, allegedly avoiding paying taxes on $8.9 million, according to the US Attorney, Sorrentino and his brother, Marc, established S corporations that paid for personal expenses and failed to report incomeMichael Sorrentino – Michael Sorrentino
12. John Stagliano – John Stagliano, also known as Buttman, is an American entrepreneur, former pornographic actor, producer and director, who founded and owns the Evil Angel pornographic film studio. Stagliano grew up in the Chicago suburbs, and attended school from 1965 to 1969. He enrolled in college, but dropped out in 1969 for several semesters and he then went back to college and studied subjects including English, journalism, and engineering, before transferring to UCLA to major in economics. He originally planned to get an economics PhD and become a professor and he then switched to studying theater, playwriting, modern dance and jazz dance, partly because there were more women in those classes. He is of Italian and Polish ancestry with some of his grandparents from Florence, in the 1970s, he wrote erotic fiction for a small newspaper, and did some softcore modeling. He made his debut in a pornographic film in an 8mm loop in 1974. In 1979, he was looking for dancing jobs in Hollywood and he replied to an advertisement in the Daily Variety looking for male strippers for the new Chippendales show. He performed with the four or five nights a week for the next four years. In 1982, when he was 30, he began publishing a pornographic magazine on newsprint. Initially he had knowledge of film making, but he made his first movie for $8,000 in 1983, titled Bouncing Buns. For the next six years he made films for companies to manufacture. In 1989, he started Evil Angel to sell his own films, the origin of the companys name dates back to when Stagliano was working as a stripper. There was another guy in one of my shows named John, so this MC started calling me Evil John to differentiate us. This was when I was doing Dracula and chains, at the same time I had a girlfriend who called herself Angel when she did strip shows. She was a nasty girl and I suggested that she call herself Evil Angel. She didnt, but I loved the name and wound up using it for my company, the first Evil Angel film was Dance Fire, filmed in 1988 by Stagliano, starring himself, Trinity Loren, Brandy Alexandre and others. In 1989, he produced The Adventures of Buttman, the first in a series which is credited with sparking the gonzo adult film genre. These films involved highlighting the female buttocks, with actors often licking, kissing, Stagliano has stated that a scene showing Tracey Adams buttocks inspired him to make the Buttman series of filmsJohn Stagliano – John Stagliano at the " Free Speech Coalition Awards Annual Bash Event" - Los Angeles, CA on November 14, 2009
13. Channing Tatum – Channing Matthew Tatum is an American actor, dancer, and former stripper. Tatum made his debut in the drama film Coach Carter. His breakthrough role was in the 2006 dance film Step Up and he is known for his portrayal of the character Duke in the 2009 action film G. I. Joe, The Rise of Cobra and its 2013 sequel G. I, Joe films received negative reviews from critics, they were commercially successful, grossing more than $300 million at the box office. Tatum is also known for his role in Magic Mike. He appeared in films as Dear John and The Vow and his other films include Shes the Man, The Dilemma, White House Down, the drama Foxcatcher, The Hateful Eight and Hail, Caesar. Tatum was born in Cullman, Alabama, the son of Kay, a worker, and Glenn Tatum. He has a sister named Paige and he is mostly of English ancestry. His family moved to the Pascagoula, Mississippi area when he was six and he grew up in the bayous near the Mississippi River, where he lived in a rural setting. Tatum has discussed having dealt with attention deficit disorder and dyslexia while growing up, athletic while growing up, he played football, soccer, track, baseball, and performing martial arts, he has said that girls were always biggest distraction in school. As a child, he practiced wuzuquan kung fu, Tatum spent most of his teenage years in the Tampa area, and initially attended Gaither High School. He later attended Glenville State College in Glenville, West Virginia on a football scholarship and he returned home and started working odd jobs. US Weekly reported that around this time Tatum left his job as a roofer and began working as a stripper at a local nightclub, in 2010, he told an Australian newspaper that he wanted to make a movie about his experiences as a stripper. That idea led to the movie Magic Mike, Tatum moved to Miami, where he was discovered by a model talent scout. In 2000, Tatum was first cast as a dancer in Ricky Martins She Bangs music video, after an audition in Orlando, Florida and his experience in the fashion industry began as a model working for noted clients such as Armani and Abercrombie & Fitch. He soon moved into television commercials, landing spots for Mountain Dew. He subsequently signed with Page 305, an agency in Miami. He was cast by Al David for Vogue magazine and soon appeared in campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, Nautica, Dolce & Gabbana, American Eagle OutfittersChanning Tatum – Tatum at the premiere of Magic Mike XXL in Sydney Australia, July 2015
14. Tiger Tyson – Tiger Tyson is an American gay pornographic film actor, model, and gay porn film director. He has also worked as an escort and gogo dancer. Tyson, who is of African American and Puerto Rican descent, is renowned for his large endowment, Tyson began a career in pornography at age 19 after serving fourteen months in prison for grand theft auto. Recruited by a friend and fellow dancer at a gay club, shortly thereafter Tyson starred in his breakthrough film, Tigers Brooklyn Tails. After serving a stint as an actor for Latino Fan Club, Tyson left the industry in 1999. He announced his retirement in 2004, but again changed his mind after the success of Take Em Down, Tyson was a co-founder of Pitbull Productions in 2003, and was its headlining star for years. He has appeared in dozens of films, and directed many others. He was inducted into the GayVN Hall of Fame in February 2008 and he has insisted he would never bottom on filmTiger Tyson – Tiger Tyson