1. Al-Shorta SC – Al-Shorta Sports Club is an Iraqi multi-sport club based in Rusafa District, East Districts of the Tigris River, Baghdad. It has teams in different sports including football, basketball, handball, futsal, volleyball, swimming, athletics, archery, taekwondo. The oldest and best known section of the club is the football team. They have won ten League of the Institutes and Iraqi Premier League titles, most recently won the league in both the 2012–13 and 2013–14 seasons. Al-Shorta were founded in 1932 under the name Montakhab Al-Shorta and are the third-oldest existing football club in the country. The club was separated into a number of different teams in the 1960s and early 1970s, before merging back into one single team in 1974. Al-Shorta are the only Iraqi club in history to have signed official deals with these two companies. Al-Shorta were founded on 14 November 1932, are the third-oldest existing team in Iraq. They were founded under the name'Montakhab Al-Shorta' and this name lasted until 1962. In Montakhab Al-Shorta's early years, the squad was formed of policemen in Iraq who were chosen to represent the Iraqi police force in football tournaments. Overall, Al-Shorta have won 32 trophies since their foundation. The first of them came in 1938, when Montakhab Al-Shorta won the Taha Hashemi Cup after defeating Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya 1–0 thanks to Harbi Shabaa’s goal. These teams included Madrasa Al-Shorta, Aliyat Al-Shorta, Kuliya Al-Shorta, Shorta Al-Najda, Shorta Al-Murour and Quwa Al-Siyara. They impressed in their first season in the top flight in 1963–64, finishing in third place, before a second-place finish in 1965. The next few years would bring great success to Aliyat Al-Shorta.Al-Shorta SC – Aliyat Al Shorta players lining up before a game in the city of Arbil in 1969.
2. A Different Kind of Truth – A Different Kind of Truth is the twelfth studio album by American hard rock band Van Halen. Likewise, it is Van Halen's first album since 1998's Van Halen III. A Different Kind of Truth was produced by John Shanks. Never officially released. With positive reviews, A Different Kind of Truth became the sixth-best-selling rock album of 2012. The album was promoted with a tour in the United States. After Wolfgang Van Halen became enthusiastic about recording a new Van Halen album, Eddie Van Halen's opinion changed: "we’re doing this for us." Eddie, Alex Van Halen started jam sessions at Eddie's 5150 Studios -- minus David Lee Roth -- three months after the tour's completion. During this time, Wolfgang began to listen from Van Halen's extensive archive. In mid-January 2011, the band moved with Shanks, staff engineer Martin Cooke, engineer Paul David Hager. The instrumental tracks were done in three weeks, with the playing live as they had had much rehearsal. The bassist was considered frequently talking to Shanks, being consulted by his father on the musical direction, developing the songs. By the end of March 2011, the band had returned to finish the record at 5150 with engineer Ross Hogarth. The final mix took place in the summer of 2011. In the next day it would be tweaked.A Different Kind of Truth – A Different Kind of Truth
3. Web Weirdos – "Web Weirdos" is the third episode of the fourth season of the American animated television series Adventure Time. The episode was storyboarded by Ako Castuera and Jesse Moynihan, from a story by Patrick McHale, Kent Osborne, Pendleton Ward. It originally aired on April 16, 2012. The guest stars both Bobcat Goldthwait and Susie Essman. In this episode, Finn must help a grumpy couple, whose names are Barb and Ed, reconcile before he and Jake are eaten. The episode was based on the idea of empathy according to Moynihan. The episode received largely positive reviews from critics, with Oliver Sava of The A.V. Club and Mike Lechevaillier of Slate magazine praising the episode for its themes. On the other hand, Moynihan himself has expressed some disdain for reasoning that it did not turn out the way he intended. While walking in the woods, Jake begins performing acrobatic moves. Eventually the two get trapped in a massive spider web. The owners of two large spiders named Ed and Barb return, bickering amongst themselves. She runs away. With the spiders distracted, Finn and Jake try to escape to no avail. Ed later returns with a flaming sword, which he presents to Barb.Web Weirdos – The episode guest stars Bobcat Goldthwait (left) and Susie Essman (right) as Ed and Barb.
4. Leigh Court – Leigh Court is a country house, a Grade II* listed building in Abbots Leigh, Somerset, England. Park are listed, Grade II, on the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens of special historic interest in England. The original house became the seat of the Miles baronets. The house has a licence as a venue for civil wedding services. The original Leigh Court was an Elizabethan mansion built in 1558. The Nortons were friends of Jane Lane. The Nortons were unaware of the King's identity during his three-day stay. The man said, "The King was at least three inches taller than you." After the Restoration, the King made a Knight; his widow set up an elaborate monument to him in the church at Abbot's Leigh. William Trenchard of Cutteridge, Wiltshire, had married sister and coheir of Sir George. In 1884 Sir Sir Philip Miles, entertained the Prince of Wales, later Edward VII. Externally the architectural style of Leigh Court is Palladian. The house, built of Bath stone, has a hipped roof with a glazed and coffered area over its Great Hall. The elevation is of seven bays with the central bays recessed behind four Ionic columns. To the south-west are attached nine-bay service wings of two storeys.Leigh Court – The Drawing Room, Leigh Court, Bristol, c.1840. Oil on canvas by Thomas Leeson Scrase Rowbotham
5. U.S. Route 70 in North Carolina – In North Carolina, it is a 488-mile-long east -- west highway that runs to the Atlantic Ocean. From the Tennessee state line near Paint Rock to Asheville it follows the historic Dixie Highway, in concurrency with U.S. Route 25. The highway connects major cities including High Point, Greensboro, Durham, Raleigh, Goldsboro, New Bern. US 70 is an original US Highway, signed on November 11, 1926, when the US Highway System was approved. Since then, the highway has been realigned in places. One of the larger extensions of US 70 came in 1931 when the highway was extended concurrently to Atlantic. While sections of US 70 have been converted to freeway standards, along most of the routing it is a four-lane highway. New projects beginning in the 2000s have placed US 70 such as the Clayton and Goldsboro Bypasses. On May 2016, AASHTO assigned the Future designation to the majority of US 70's routing east of Garner. US 70, in concurrency with US 25, enters as a two-lane highway meandering through the Bald Mountains. In Hot Springs it crosses the French Broad River and the Appalachian Trail, then goes northeasterly through Tanyard Gap to Hurricane. Proceeding south, it goes through the Walnut Mountains and then joins NC 213 near Walnut. Continuing on a more southeasterly routing, it becomes the US 25 Bus./US 70 Bus. split-off towards downtown Marshall at Mashburn Gap. At the Hayes Run Road interchange, NC 213 splits and continues towards Mars Hill. In Weaverville, US 70 joins Future I-26 / US 23, then continues south on the Morris L. McGough Freeway to Asheville.U.S. Route 70 in North Carolina – Aerial photograph of U.S. 70 bypassing the city of New Bern while crossing the Neuse and Trent Rivers. East is up.
6. Wipeout (series) – Wipeout is a series of futuristic anti-gravity racing games developed by SCE Studio Liverpool. The series identified itself provided by The Designers Republic. Wipeout is a racing series that features vehicles that hover over futuristic racetracks. The series is known for its speed and difficulty. The player can live opponents in a variety of game modes, such as races, time trials and others. Power-ups come in offensive and defensive varieties. Such power-ups can be obtained by driving over an "X" shaped tile on the ground. The Wipeout franchise began in 1995. Three more Wipeout games were released by the end of the decade, all developed by Liverpool-based developer Psygnosis. In 1999, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe acquired its intellectual property, including Wipeout. As part of the acquisition, the name "Psygnosis" was changed to "SCE Studio Liverpool". After the acquisition, the titles to follow experienced drastic changes in gameplay. Sony Liverpool had been working for the upcoming PlayStation 4 console when the studio was closed on 22 August 2012. A Wipeout "arcade" game was also featured in the 1995 movie "Hackers". The actors merely pretended they were playing the game.Wipeout (series) – Wipeout
7. El Concierto – El Concierto is the second live album by Mexican recording artist Luis Miguel, released on 17 October 1995 by WEA Latina. It was recorded from his performances during his Segundo Romance Tour. The album features live covers of José Alfredo Jiménez's songs, which were previously unreleased. Upon its release, El Concierto received generally favorable reviews from critics, who praised its production, his renditions of Jiménez's rancheras. It topped the album was certified 4 × platinum by CAPIF. The record also achieved platinum status in the country as well as in Mexico, Paraguay, Uruguay. The album sold within a year of its release. In 1994 Miguel released Segundo Romance. It is follow-up to his 1991 Romance where Miguel records a collection of classic boleros and Latin American standards. The singer performed until 31 December 1994, when the tour concluded in Acapulco. It was made available in four formats: a double live audio CD, cassette, video. The formats included the full performances of 28 songs from the concerts. The album was released on 17 October 1995. El Concierto includes three live renditions of José Alfredo Jiménez's songs: ""Amanecí en Tus Brazos", "El Rey". During these performances, Miguel was accompanied by Mariachi 2000 led by Cutberto Pérez.El Concierto – El Concierto
8. Moses Fleetwood Walker – Moses Fleetwood "Fleet" Walker was an American baseball player, inventor, author. Walker is credited by some with being the first African American to play Major League Baseball. He played one season as the catcher of the Toledo Blue Stockings, a club in the American Association. After leaving baseball, he became a advocate of Black nationalism. He was born in Mount Pleasant, Ohio, the son of Dr. Moses W. Walker, his Caucasian wife. During his childhood, his family moved to Steubenville. He was educated in the black schools, until the schools in Steubenville were integrated. His brother Weldy attended Steubenville High School. Walker played on the college's first varsity baseball team in the spring of 1881. He was a catcher for Oberlin. Walker played varsity baseball for Michigan in 1882. On March 4, 1882, the University of Michigan student newspaper, The Chronicle, reported: "M.F. Walker, of the class of'83 at Oberlin, arrived in town last week, intends to enter the University. Packard and Walker will form the battery for' nine this spring." While attending Michigan, he was able to play for the White Sewing Machine Club, based in Cleveland, Ohio.Moses Fleetwood Walker – Moses Fleetwood Walker
9. Euclid Tsakalotos – Euclid Tsakalotos is a left-wing Greek economist and politician, the current Greek Minister of Finance. Tsakalotos has represented Athens B in the Hellenic Parliament since May 2012. He moved to the United Kingdom at a young age. Tsakalotos went to St Paul's School before studying Philosophy, Politics and Economics at The Queen's College, Oxford. From 1989 to 1993, he worked at the University of Kent, where he met Heather D. Gibson. Tsakalotos taught at the Athens University of Economics and Business from 1994 to 2010, becoming a professor of economics. Since 2010, Tsakalotos has been a professor of Athens. Tsakalotos has been published in a range of different academic journals. He was elected to the Central Committee of Syriza in 2004. In opposition from 2012 to 2015, Tsakalotos was Syriza's shadow minister. When Syriza entered government in January 2015, he was appointed within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In April, Tsakalotos took over on the third bailout package. On July 2015 following Yanis Varoufakis's resignation, he was appointed as Minister of Finance. Tsakalotos was re-appointed following the snap legislative election. He was born in 1960.Euclid Tsakalotos – Euclid Tsakalotos Ευκλείδης Τσακαλώτος MP