1534 in science
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- April 20 – September 5 – Expedition of Jacques Cartier to the Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
- Petrus Apianus publishes Primi Mobilis Instrumentum in Nuremberg, on trigonometry and containing tables of sines.
- Girolamo Fracastoro publishes Di Vini Temperatura.
- Stefan Falimierz publishes On Herbs and Their Potency (O ziolach y o moczy gich).
- November 6 – Joachim Camerarius the Younger, German physician and botanist (died 1598)
- December 23 – Otto Brunfels, German botanist (born c. 1488)
- prob. date – Antonio Pigafetta, Italian circumnavigator (born c. 1491)