1535 in science
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jacopo Berengario da Carpi publishes Anatomia Carpi, the first anatomical text with illustrations, in Bologna.
- March 10 – Fray Tomás de Berlanga discovers the Galapagos Islands when blown off course en route to Peru.
- June 21 – Leonhard Rauwolf, German physician and botanist (died 1596)
- Georg Bartisch, German physician and ophthalmologist (died 1607)
- William Butler, English physician (died 1617)
- Cornelius Gemma, Flemish physician and astronomer (died 1578)
- approx. date – Giambattista della Porta, Italian physician (died 1615)