1610 in music
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The year 1610 in music involved some significant events.
- Girolamo Diruta dedicates part 2 of his treatise, Il transilvano, to Leonora Orsini Sforza. This is the last record of Diruta.
- Giovanni Paolo Cima – Sonata a 3 per violino, cornetto, e violone
- Michael East – The Third Set Of Bookes ... to 5. and 6. parts: Apt both for Viols and Voyces
- July – Leonora Duarte, Flemish musician and composer (died 1678)
- December 9 – Baldassare Ferri, castrato singer (died 1680)
- date unknown