1640s in archaeology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Table of years in archaeology|
|Related time period or subjects|
|Art Archaeology Architecture Literature Music Science more |
In Template:Year nav topic: extra parameters: science
The decade of the 1640s in archaeology involved some significant events.
- 1643: Athanasius Kircher, Lingua Aegyptiaca Restituta.
- 1646: John Greaves, Pyramidographia, or a Description of the Pyramids in Ægypt.
- 1646: April 4 - Antoine Galland (d. 1715).
- 1647: Jacques Spon, French doctor and archaeologist (d. 1685).
- "Athanasii Kircheri ... Lingua aegyptiaca restituta". worldcat.org (in Latin). 1643. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "LC Linked Data Service: Authorities and Vocabularies (Library of Congress)". id.loc.gov. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
1630s in archaeology
| Archaeology timeline
1650s in archaeology