1864 in archaeology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Table of years in archaeology|
|Related time period or subjects|
|Art Archaeology Architecture Literature Music Science more |
In Template:Year nav topic: extra parameters: science
- William Collings Lukis - "Danish Cromlechs and Burial Customs compared with those of Brittany, the Channel Islands, and Great Britain". The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine 8: pp. 145–69.
- Henry Christy publishes the first results of his joint explorations with Édouard Lartet of caves in the valley of the Vézère, in southern France.
- Édouard Lartet - Revue archéologique.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2012)
- Comptes rendus de l'Académie des sciences 29 February 1864; Transactions of the Ethnological Society of London 21 June 1864.
- Harrison, W. J. (2004). "Christy, Henry (1810–1865)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/5375. Retrieved 2011-05-05. (subscription or UK public library membership required)