1895 in association football
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The following are association football events in the year 1895 throughout the world.
Clubs founded in 1895
- Camberley Town F.C.
- Dundela F.C.
- Eintracht Braunschweig
- FC St. Georg Hamburg
- Pine Villa F.C. (Oldham Athletic A.F.C.)
- R. Daring Club Molenbeek
- Shelbourne F.C.
- Thames Ironworks (West Ham United)
- Yeovil Town F.C.
- Argentina: Lomas Athletic Club
- England: Sunderland
- France: Standard Athletic Club
- Ireland: Linfield
- Scotland: Hearts
- 1895 British Home Championship (March 9 – April 6, 1895)
- 11 February – Maurice Cottenet, French footballer
- 11 April – Jack Bamber, British footballer
- 23 May – Paul Baron, French footballer
- 19 August – Percival Barton, British footballer
- 31 August – Ben Verweij, Dutch footballer (d. 1951)
- 10 September – Jean Batmale, French international footballer (died 1973)
- 10 November – Alferd Bower, French footballer
- 13 November – Jan de Natris, Dutch footballer (d. 1972)
- 7 Dezember – Karl Flink; German international footballer (d. 1958)
- Antonio Bruna, Italian footballer
- Édouard Baumann, French footballer
- Charles Geronimi, French footballer
- Félix Romano, Italian footballer, naturalized French citizen
- Raymond Wattine, French footballer
- 23 February : Henry Allen, British footballer