1913 in motorsport
The following is an overview of the events of 1913 in motorsport including the major racing events, motorsport venues that were opened and closed during a year, championships and non-championship events that were established and disestablished in a year, births and deaths of racing drivers and other motorsport people.
The calendar includes only annual major non-championship events or annual events that had own significance separate from the championship. For the dates of the championship events see related season articles.
|11–12 May||8th Targa Florio|||
|30 May||3rd Indianapolis 500|||
|4–6 June||7th Isle of Man TT|||
|13||March||Joe Kelly||Irish||Racing driver||The first Irish Formula One driver.|||
|28||May||Peter Mitchell-Thomson||British||Racing driver||24 Hours of Le Mans winner (1949).|||
- "8^ TARGA FLORIO". targaflorio.info. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "1913 Indianapolis 500". racing-reference.info. Racing Reference. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "TT 1913". iomtt.com. Isle of Man TT. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "Joe Kelly". motorsportmagazine.com. Motor Sport Magazine. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Peter Selsdon". motorsportmagazine.com. Motor Sport Magazine. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1913 in motorsport.|