1924 All-Big Ten Conference football team
The 1924 All-Big Ten Conference football team consists of American football players selected to the All-Big Ten Conference teams chosen by various selectors for the 1924 Big Ten Conference football season.
- Cookie Cunningham, Ohio State (BE-1; BI; DI-1; HC-2; IN-1; LD-1; WE-2)
- Lowell Otte, Iowa (BE-1; BI; DI-2; HC-1; IN-1; LD-2; WE-1)
- Chuck Kassel, Illinois (DI-1; WE-1)
- Steve Polaski, Wisconsin (BE-2; HC-2; IN-3; LD-1, DI-2)
- Rokusek, Illinois (HC-1; IN-2; LD-2)
- Walter H. Seidel, Northwestern (WE-2)
- Dick Romey, Iowa (BE-2)
- Fred Just, Minnesota (IN-2)
- Tom Hogan, Purdue (IN-3)
- Franklin Gowdy, Chicago (BE-1; BI; DI-1; HC-2; IN-1; LD-1; WE-1)
- John W. Hancock, Iowa (BE-1; HC-1; IN-1; LD-1; WE-2)
- Ted Cox, Minnesota (BI; LD-2; WE-1; BE-2; DI-1; HC-1; IN-3)
- Tom Edwards, Michigan (BE-2)
- Henderson, Chicago (WE-2)
- Richard L. Hall, Illinois (IN-2)
- Jack Harris, Wisconsin (DI-2; IN-2; HC-2 [fullback]; WE-2 [halfback])
- Ledrue Galloway, Iowa (DI-2)
- Louis Gross, Minnesota (HC-2)
- Ferd Wellman, Purdue (IN-3)
- Joe Pondelik, Chicago (BE-1; BI; DI-1; HC-1; IN-1; LD-1; WE-1)
- George Abramson, Minnesota (BE-2; DI-1; IN-1; LD-1; WE-1)
- Edward Slaughter, Michigan (BE-1; BI; DI-2; HC-1; IN-2; LD-2; WE-3)
- Adolph Bieberstein, Wisconsin (BE-2; HC-2; IN-2)
- Charles W. Parsons, Northwestern (WE-2)
- Harold O. Steele, Michigan (WE-2)
- Henderson, Chicago (LD-2)
- Louis F. Slimmer, Illinois (HC-2; IN-3)
- Pokrass, Chicago (DI-2; IN-3)
- Ralph Claypool, Purdue (IN-1; DI-1; HC-2; LD-1; WE-1)
- Robert J. Brown, Michigan (BE-1; HC-1; WE-3)
- Thomas Butler, Indiana (BE-2; BI; IN-2; LD-2)
- Tim Lowry, Northwestern (WE-2)
- Oscar Teckemeyer, Wisconsin (DI-2; IN-3)
- Leland Parkin, Iowa (BE-1; BI [halfback]; DI-2; HC-1; IN-1; LD-1; WE-1)
- Tod Rockwell, Michigan (BE-2; HC-2; IN-2; WE-2)
- Max J. Lorber, Indiana (BI; IN-3; WE-3)
- Malcolm Graham, Minnesota (DI-1)
- Harry A. Hall, Illinois (LD-2)
- Ralph Baker, Northwestern (BE-1; DI-1; HC-1; IN-1; LD-1; WE-1)
- Red Grange, Illinois (BE-1; BI; DI-1; HC-1; IN-1; LD-1; WE-1)
- Rudolph Bahr, Purdue (HC-2; IN-2; WE-2)
- Wally McIlwain, Illinois (LD-2)
- Benny Friedman, Michigan (WE-3)
- Joseph F. Sloate, Indiana (WE-3)
- Wilbur Scantlebury, Iowa (IN-3)
- Herb Steger, Michigan (DI-2; IN-3)
- Thomas, Chicago (DI-2)
- Cully Lidberg, Minnesota (BE-1; HC-1; LD-1)
- Clarence Schutte, Minnesota (BE-2 [halfback]; DI-1; HC-2 [halfback]; IN-2 [halfback]; LD-2 [halfback]; WE-2)
- McCarty, Chicago (BE-2; BI; IN-1)
- Harry Thomas, Chicago (BE-2 [halfback]; WE-1)
- Earl Britton, Illinois (IN-2; LD-2; WE-3)
- Robert H. Wienecke, Northwestern (DI-2; IN-3)
HC = Hank Casserly, sporting editor of the Capital Times in Madison, Wisconsin
IN = The Indianapolis News
LD = Larry Dailey
Bold = Consensus first-team selection of a majority of selectors
- "Billy Evans' All-Western Conference Selections". The News-Palladium (Benton Harbor, Michigan). December 1, 1924. p. 5.
- "Ingram Names Two Hawks On All-Conference". Iowa City Press-Citizen. November 25, 1924. p. 11.
- "Illinois Student Paper Picks All Conference Team". The Journal News (Hamilton, Ohio). December 1, 1924. p. 34.
- "Sports Writers Pick Stars of Big Ten Season: Capital Times Dopester Fails to Name Single Badger on First Squad". The Post-Crescent (Appleton, Wisconsin). November 26, 1924. p. 17.
- W. F. Fox, Jr. (November 29, 1924). "The News' All Conference Selections, 1924". The Indianapolis News. p. 16.
- Larry Dailey (November 30, 1924). "Grange Only Illini on Dailey's All-Conference Eleven". Decatur Herald. p. 26.
- "Eckie Selects Big 10 Honor Grid Teams". Chicago Tribune. November 30, 1924.