ADvTECH is Africa's largest private education provider and the holding company of the Independent Institute of Education which operates tertiary education brands including Vega School, Capsicum Culinary Studio, Abbotts Colleges, Varsity College, Rosebank College, The Business School at Varsity College and The University of Africa in Zambia.
The current CEO of the ADvTECH Group is Roy J Douglas
- News, The PIE. "South Africa's ADvTECH plans East Africa expansion". thepienews.com. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- News, eProperty. "ADvTech Properties to expand asset base to R6bn by 2022 - eProperty News".
- "Academic excellence the secret to ADvTECH schools learners' IEB success".
- "Advtech makes R344m interim profit on growing tertiary division - IOL Business Report".
- "BusinessLIVE". www.businesslive.co.za.
- "ADvTECH bolsters East African schools | Companies". www.inceconnect.co.za. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- "Crawford Schools owner Advtech reports 22% rise in interim revenue".
- "About Us | Christian School | Trinityhouse". www.trinityhouse.co.za. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- "Trinityhouse unveils the Little Falls High School | Roodepoort Northsider". Roodepoort Northsider. 2016-07-25. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- "Advtech Group | Education Brands". www.advtech.co.za. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- "Private education specialist Advtech hands in robust performance".
- "Education group ADvTECH comes clean on fraud". Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Fraud hits Advtech stock". Retrieved 2018-03-14.