Category:Articles with a promotional tone from April 2014
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with a promotional tone from April 2014 (2014-04) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with a promotional tone.
Pages in category "Articles with a promotional tone from April 2014"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Acidic (band)
- Air Force Network Integration Center
- Aker BioMarine
- Al-Zahra College for Women
- Thuraya AlArrayed
- Alexander & James
- All India Catholic University Federation
- American Performance Technologies
- American Pianists Association
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Arches paper
- Avalon Park, Florida
- Maadiran Group
- Manila Sharks
- Mann Public School
- Austin Mardon
- Marmot (company)
- Jillian Mayer
- MCI Screen
- Merit Academy
- Mid-Atlantic Technology, Research and Innovation Center
- John Milligan-Whyte
- Mina Proaño
- Mother Teresa of Calcutta Medical Center
- Mrityunjay Prabhakar
- MRV Communications