Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from August 2012
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from August 2012 (2012-08) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases.
The key to improving weasel words in articles is either a) to name a source for the opinion or b) to change opinionated language to concrete facts. After you have made any necessary edits, remove the template.
Pages in category "Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from August 2012"
The following 150 pages are in this category, out of 150 total, this list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canvey Island
- Enrique de Borbón y Castellví, 2nd Duke of Seville
- Centre North East
- Charles S. Mott Prize
- Annabel Chong
- Christian churches and churches of Christ
- Civilian casualties and displacements during the Cyprus conflict
- Count Manfred von Clary-Aldringen
- Classical demography
- Contemporary folk music
- Adam Cullen
- John Clark Salyer II
- Santa Claus machine
- Shoukry Sarhan
- Scouting for All
- Shishio Makoto
- The Signal-Man
- Sixty-seventh session of the United Nations General Assembly
- Smash (The Offspring album)
- Snake venom
- Somali presidential election, 2012
- Speed Racer
- Spiny mouse
- Standard Army Maintenance System – Enhanced
- Stanley-Whitman House
- Steppenwolf (novel)
- Straight-tusked elephant
- Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud