Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from June 2017
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from June 2017 (2017-06) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases.
The key to improving weasel words in articles is either a) to name a source for the opinion or b) to change opinionated language to concrete facts. After you have made any necessary edits, remove the template.
Pages in category "Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from June 2017"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 305 total, this list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous page) (next page)
- Calhoun Isles, Minneapolis
- Cape May, New Jersey
- Carver (automobile)
- Case study
- Ledina Çelo
- Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province
- Moushumi Chatterjee
- Chera dynasty
- Chief Directorate of the Northern Sea Route
- Chief Election Commissioner of India
- Adam Chodzko
- Circassian genocide
- Clerkenwell Priory
- Alan Cobham
- Chris Collins (American politician)
- Colorado Rockies
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Commonwealth Railways NSU class
- Computational sociology
- Computer-aided design
- Consumer privacy
- Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations
- Council of Ministers (Ottoman Empire)
- Christianity and violence
- Henry Cuellar
- Culture of the Southern United States