Category:Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disease stubs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.|
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to Endocrine diseases or Nutritional Diseases or Metabolic diseases. You can help by expanding them. |
To add an article to this category, use
|This category reflects the organisation of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision. Generally, only diseases that are classified to Chapter IV (E-codes) should be included in this category.|
Pages in category "Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disease stubs"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abscess of thymus
- Achard–Thiers syndrome
- Adams–Nance syndrome
- Adiposogenital dystrophy
- Adrenocortical hyperfunction
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone deficiency
- Amino acid transport disorder
- Androgen deprivation-induced senescence
- Androgen-dependent condition
- Androgen-induced hermaphroditism
- AREDYLD syndrome
- Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 3