Category:Female models from Florida
Pages in category "Female models from Florida"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
1. Alicia Fox – Victoria Elizabeth Crawford is an American model, actress, and professional wrestler currently signed to WWE under the ring name Alicia Fox, performing on the Raw brand. Crawford debuted on SmackDown in June 2008, using the Alicia Fox name, in November, she moved to the ECW brand, where she managed DJ Gabriel. In October 2014, she began starring in the reality television series Total Divas on E. as part of the main cast, Crawford made her professional wrestling debut for the WWE developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling on July 1,2006. She won the OVW Womens Championship that same year, Crawford was later assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling after WWE terminated its working relationship with OVW. She wrestled in FCW until her move to SmackDown in 2008, during their wedding reception the following month, Triple H revealed Edge kissing Fox the day before the wedding on camera. Fox involved herself in the WWE Championship match at The Great American Bash when she attempted to help Edge, the confusion surrounding her interference caused Edge to accidentally spear Guerrero. After a three-month hiatus from television, Fox resurfaced on the November 18 episode of ECW, managing English wrestler DJ Gabriel, in a fan favorite role. Their on-screen association was explained by WWE claiming that Fox had moved her wedding planning business to England during her hiatus from WWE television, Gabriel and Fox began feuding with the Burchill siblings in late December 2008. Fox made her ECW in-ring debut on January 6,2009, the following week, Gabriel and Fox defeated the Burchill siblings in a mixed tag team match, giving Fox her first win as part of the brand. In March, Fox and Gabriel feuded with Tyson Kidd and Natalya, Fox competed in the 25 Diva battle royal at WrestleMania XXV, which was ultimately won by Santina Marella. Fox was drafted to the SmackDown brand as a part of the 2009 Supplemental Draft on April 15 and she made her in-ring debut as a villainous SmackDown Diva on the April 30 episode of WWE Superstars, teaming with Michelle McCool to defeat Maria and Gail Kim. After winning her match, Fox aligned herself with Michelle McCool. Fox was in the corner of McCool when McCool won the WWE Womens Championship at The Bash, Alicia Fox then went on to have a several week feud with SmackDown Diva Maria Kanellis. However, the rivalry wasnt aired due to time difficulties and it was mostly Fox who won most the matches proving to be the best out of the two Divas. The rivalry came to an end after a No. 1# Contendors match won by Alicia Fox, the main reason the rivalry didnt continue was because Michelle McCool was the champion at the time and Alicia Fox was in an alliance with her. On June 29 it was announced that Fox had been traded to the Raw brand, the following week, she made her Raw debut in a tag team match, teaming with Maryse against Gail Kim and Mickie James in a losing effort. She gained her first victory on Raw on July 13, when Fox, Maryse, Fox picked up her first pinfall victory by defeating Kelly Kelly during a tag team match on the July 20 episode of Raw. On the August 10 episode of Raw, Fox was involved in a fatal four-way match to determine the number one contender for the WWE Divas Championship, the following month, on September 14, she defeated Gail Kim to become the number one contender to the Divas Championship
2. Megan Fox – Megan Denise Fox is an American actress and model. She began her career in 2001, with several minor television and film roles. In 2004, she made her debut with a role in the teen comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. In 2007, she co-starred as Mikaela Banes, the love interest of Shia LaBeoufs character, in the action film Transformers. Fox reprised her role in the 2009 sequel, Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen, later in 2009, she starred as the eponymous lead in the black comedy horror film Jennifers Body. Fox is also considered one of the female sex symbols and has appeared in magazines such as Maxim, Rolling Stone. Fox was born on May 16,1986 in Oak Ridge and her parents are Gloria Darlene and Franklin Thomas Fox. Foxs father, an officer, and her mother divorced when Fox was three years old. Her mother later remarried, and Fox and her sister were raised by her mother and her stepfather and she was raised very strictly Pentecostal, but later attended Catholic school for 12 years. Foxs parents divorced when she was young and she said that the two were very strict and that she was not allowed to have a boyfriend or invite friends to her house. She lived with her mother until she made enough money to support herself, Fox began her training in dance and drama at age five, in Kingston, Tennessee. She attended a class at the community center there and was involved in Kingston Elementary Schools chorus. At 10 years of age, after moving to St. Petersburg, Florida, when she was 13 years old, Fox began modeling after winning several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina. At age 17, she tested out of school via correspondence in order to move to Los Angeles, Fox has spoken extensively of her time in education, that in middle school she was bullied, consequently she ate lunch in the bathroom to avoid being pelted with ketchup packets. She said that the problem was not her looks, but that she had gotten along better with boys. I’ve had only one great girlfriend my whole life, in the same interview, she mentions that she hated school and has never been a big believer in formal education and that the education I was getting seemed irrelevant. So, I was sort of checked out on part of it. At 15, Fox made her debut in the 2001 film Holiday in the Sun, as spoiled heiress Brianna Wallace and rival of Alex Stewart
3. Kelly Kelly – Barbara Jean Barbie Blank-Souray is an American model, former professional wrestler and professional wrestling valet, better known by her ring name Kelly Kelly. Blank has a background in gymnastics and cheerleading and she studied broadcast journalism, hoping to become a television anchor, and worked as a model for Venus Swimwear and Hawaiian Tropic. In 2006, Blank was signed to a contract by WWE and sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling and she debuted on the ECW brand in June 2006 as Kelly Kelly, with the character of an exhibitionist and performing a striptease. She is a one-time WWE Divas Champion, holding the title for four months. Blank was born in Jacksonville, Florida, Blank was a fan of professional wrestling as a child, and cites Stone Cold Steve Austin as her favorite wrestler. While growing up, Blank participated in gymnastics for ten years, Blank studied broadcast journalism, hoping to become a news anchor. She was also a Hawaiian Tropic and Venus Swimwear bikini model, in 2006, while working as a model, Blank was scouted by World Wrestling Entertainment official John Laurinaitis, who was interested in signing her to a contract. As a result, WWE contacted her modeling agency and invited her to their territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling. Despite having no previous wrestling experience, she was offered a contract, one of her first matches took place at the September 6 television tapings, where she participated in a Divas battle royal, which was won by ODB. In late 2007, she also made appearance in Florida Championship Wrestling, Blank debuted for the ECW brand as Kelly Kelly. Originally, she was to be named just Kelly, but her name was expanded to Kelly Kelly by WWE chairman Vince McMahon. She made her debut on the first episode of ECW on June 13,2006 and her character, an exhibitionist, was introduced performing a striptease for the crowd. The next week, while performing another striptease, Kelly was interrupted by her boyfriend, Mike Knox. Originally a solo segment, Kelly was joined by the villainous Candice Michelle on the July 11 edition of ECW, Knox began forcing Kelly to accompany him to ringside so he could keep an eye on her, making her his de facto valet. During the next month, Kelly continuously flirted with Punk and was watching his matches from the crowd. Subsequently, Kellys character dressed as Punk for ECWs Halloween Costume Contest, enraging Knox and she returned to television on January 16,2007 and cut a promo announcing that she was newly single and bringing back Kellys Exposé. The following week, she joined Layla and Brooke to form Extreme Exposé, the trio performed a weekly dance segment on ECW for the next several months, as a successor to Kellys Exposé. In June 2007, The Miz was moved to the brand, on November 1, Brooke was released from her WWE contract, and Extreme Exposé dissolved as a group, leaving Kelly and Layla to enter an ongoing rivalry with more active wrestling roles
4. Leighton Meester – Leighton Marissa Meester is an American actress, singer-songwriter and model. She is mostly known for her role as Blair Waldorf in the drama series Gossip Girl. She has also appeared in the films Killer Movie, Country Strong, The Roommate, Monte Carlo, The Oranges, Meester made her Broadway debut in Of Mice and Men. In addition to acting, Meester has also ventured into music, in 2009, she featured on Cobra Starships Good Girls Go Bad which charted on the Billboard Hot 100, and released her first single Somebody to Love under Universal Republic. Her second single Your Loves a Drug was released in 2011, Meester has also recorded songs for various soundtracks. Her debut album, Heartstrings, was released in 2014. She has also modeled, having been the face of such as Jimmy Choo, Herbal Essences. Meester was born in Florida to Constance and Douglas Meester, and lived most of her life in New York City and her ancestry includes German, Dutch, English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh. Her father works for a company and her mother is a writer. At the time of her birth, her mother was serving time in a prison for her involvement in a drug ring that smuggled marijuana from Jamaica to the United States. She has a brother, Alexander, who is eight years younger, in 2009, Meester joked, Look, I couldve turned out a lot worse. In 2011, Meester sued her mother for alleged financial misconduct, Meester grew up in Marco Island, Florida, where she participated in productions at a local playhouse. When she was 11 years old, Meester and her mother moved to New York City and she also booked commercials for Tamagotchi and Clearasil, and modelled for Limited Too alongside Amanda Seyfried. Meester made her acting debut as a murder victims friend on an episode of Law & Order. At 14, Meester moved to Los Angeles, wanting more stable work and she then transferred to a small private school and graduated a year early. She then appeared in Tarzan, which ran for eight episodes. Meester started to book guest roles in series such as Crossing Jordan,8 Simple Rules, 7th Heaven, Veronica Mars,24. In 2005, she was cast in a role on the series Surface as Savannah Barnett
5. Catrina (wrestler) – She is currently working for Lucha Underground under the ring name Catrina. Perez was born in Tampa, Florida, and is of Spanish, Cuban, Italian, Hawaiian, Irish, English and she majored in criminology at college. In 2009, Perez signed a contract with the wrestling promotion World Wrestling Entertainment. Her name was changed to Liviana in October, and she became the manager of Sweet Papi Sanchez and she competed in an 8-Diva tournament to determine the inaugural FCW Divas Champion, but was eliminated by Naomi Night in the first round. On an episode of FCW TV, Maxine defeated Aksana after an inference from Aksanas husband, on an episode of FCW TV, after Naomi lost to Aksana in an FCW Divas Championship match, Maxine attacked Naomi, but was stopped when AJ Lee came to Naomis aid. On the February 17 episode of FCW TV, Maxine defeated Kaitlyn, on the April 7 episode of FCW TV, Maxine interfered in an FCW Divas Championship match between AJ Lee and Aksana, helping Aksana defeat AJ to win the championship. On the March 11,2012 episode of FCW TV, Maxine was fired from the position of the acting General Manager, and was later replaced with Summer Rae. On the August 31,2010 episode of NXT, it was announced that she would be part of the third season of NXT as Maxine. On the September 21 episode of NXT, Maxine lost to AJ, on the October 5 episode of NXT, Maxine lost to Aksana, and unsuccessfully competed in a Mechanical Bull Riding contest and a Talent Show contest after Hornswoggle shoved a pie in her face. On October 12 episode of NXT, she competed in a Name that Tune contest. On the October 26 episode of NXT, Maxine lost a match to Naomi, on the November 2 episode of NXT, Maxine lost a Kissing contest, and was later that night eliminated from competition. After her elimination, Maxine later made an appearance on the finale on November 30,2010. After a period of absence from WWE programming, Maxine began appearing on the season of NXT, named NXT Redemption, returning on the August 16,2011 episode. While trying to sow discord between AJ and her on-screen boyfriend Hornswoggle, Maxine would trade victories with AJ in a series of matches from August to October, on the October 26 episode of NXT Redemption, Bateman proposed to Maxine in the storyline, which she would accept. The following week on NXT Redemption, Curtis offered a truce with Maxine and Bateman, Maxine then began a feud with Kaitlyn on the February 1 episode of NXT Redemption, with Maxine accusing Kaitlyn of liking Bateman. She then attacked Kaitlyn on the February 15 episode of NXT Redemption, on the February 29 episode of NXT Redemption, Maxine again attacked Kaitlyn after she confessed her love for Bateman by kissing him, and went on to face Kaitlyn in the main event unsuccessfully. After William Regal was appointed as NXTs match co-ordinator, Maxine would attempt to get close to him in the hopes that he would help her get her out of NXT, striker was then rescued by Bateman and Kaitlyn on the April 11 episode of NXT Redemption. Maxine made her first appearance on WWEs main roster on the May 7 episode of Raw, teaming with Natalya in an effort against Layla
6. Eva Mendes – Eva de la Caridad Mendez is an American actress, model and businesswoman. Since then, Mendes has co-starred in films such as All About the Benjamins,2 Fast 2 Furious, Ghost Rider, We Own the Night, Stuck on You, Hitch and she has appeared in several music videos and has sung with CeeLo Green. She designs a fashion collection for New York & Company and is also the director of CIRCA Beauty. Mendes was born in Miami, Florida, to Cuban parents Eva Pérez Suárez and Juan Carlos Méndez, Mendes was raised a Roman Catholic and at one time even considered becoming a Catholic nun. Her mother worked at Manns Chinese Theatre and later for an aerospace company, Mendes had two brothers, Juan Carlos and Carlo, and a sister, Janet. She attended Hoover High School in Glendale, and later studied marketing at California State University, Northridge, Mendes began her acting career after a talent manager saw her photo in a friends portfolio. Her first film appearance was in the direct-to-video Children of the Corn V, Mendes was disappointed in her performance and she hired an acting coach. She then appeared in the films A Night at the Roxbury, My Brother the Pig, Urban Legends, Final Cut, Mendes breakthrough role came when she appeared in Antoine Fuquas crime thriller Training Day. This then led to roles in All About the Benjamins,2 Fast 2 Furious, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Out of Time, and Stuck on You. She was the lead in the 2005 film Hitch, making her one of the first minority actors to play the lead in a hit romantic comedy. Mendes subsequently starred in The Wendell Baker Story, Guilty Hearts, Trust the Man, Ghost Rider, We Own the Night, Live. in 2008, she was nominated for the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for her performance in the all-female comedy film The Women. Mendes then appeared in The Spirit, Bad Lieutenant, Port of Call New Orleans, The Other Guys, Last Night, Fast Five, and a spoof short film for Funny or Die. In 2012, Mendes visited Sierra Leone and was featured in the PBS documentary Half the Sky, in 2012, she starred in the crime drama film The Place Beyond the Pines, with Entertainment Weekly describing her performance as quietly heartbreaking. The following year, she appeared in the HBO comedy film Clear History, Mendes appeared in the Pet Shop Boys music video for Se a vida é in 1996, Aerosmiths music video for Hole in My Soul in 1997, and Will Smiths music video for Miami in 1998. She also appeared in the video for The Strokes The End Has No End in 2004. Mendes was employed by Revlon as a spokesperson, and participated in their campaign to raise funds for breast cancer research. She appeared nude in a print advertisement for Calvin Kleins Secret Obsession perfume, in December 2007, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals used a nude photo of Mendes for their anti-fur campaign. She also modelled in a Morgan campaign, Mendes was a spokesmodel for the 2008 Campari calendar
7. Taryn Terrell – She is a former TNA Knockouts Champion, and she holds the record for the longest reign with the title at 279 days. During her time in WWE, she trained at WWEs then-developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling, Terrell tried out for the 2007 WWE Diva Search. She made it to the eight, but was eliminated fourth. In February 2008, WWE signed her to a developmental contract, Terrell debuted in Florida Championship Wrestling, WWEs developmental territory, alongside Beverly Mullins, and they competed in various matches together, including lingerie matches. Terrell made her FCW television debut when she competed in a twist competition and she and Angela were then used as ring announcers. On the March 11,2008 episode of FCW TV, Terrell teamed up with Nic Nemeth, on the August 2,2008 episode of FCW TV, Terrell teamed up with The Bella Twins to defeat Alicia Fox, Roucka and Daisy and again on August 9,2008. Later on, Terrell, now renamed Tiffany, lost her first FCW televised match in a fatal four-way match including Roucka, Holiday and she then teamed with Nikki Bella and Eve Torres on the December 14 episode of FCW TV to defeat Roucka, Holiday, and Fox. Tiffany participated in the tournament to determine the inaugural Queen of FCW, on July 30,2009 episode of FCW TV, Tiffany tamed up with Angela Fong and April Lee to defeat Alicia Fox, Roucka and Serena Deeb in a 6-Diva tag team match. On the August 6 episode of FCW TV, Tiffany and Yoshi Tatsu defeated Fox, Tiffany unsuccessfully challenged the newly crowned Serena Mancini for the Queen of FCW crown and injured her humerus bone, on the September 24 taping of FCW TV. She returned on the February 19,2010 episode of FCW TV, teaming with Aksana to defeat Courtney Taylor, on the June 10,2008 episode of ECW, Terrell made her main roster debut as Tiffany, the on-screen Assistant General Manager under Theodore Long. Tiffany participated in the Halloween costume contest on October 26 at the Cyber Sunday pay-per-view, on the March 30,2009 episode of Raw, Tiffany competed in an 18-Diva tag team match, which she won for her team by pinning Katie Lea Burchill. On April 5, Tiffany made her WrestleMania debut as she competed in a 25 Diva battle royal at WrestleMania XXV to crown the first-ever Miss WrestleMania, which was won by Santina Marella. On the April 7 episode of ECW, Tiffany was announced by Theodore Long as the new General Manager of ECW due to Long returning to SmackDown to again become its General Manager, in late June 2009, Tiffany was promoted to full-time General Manager of ECW. However, Tiffany was absent from television due to a car accident with William Regal. In reality, Tiffany had injured her arm in an FCW match and she returned on the October 6 episode of ECW. On the final episode of ECW on February 16,2010, Tiffany speared Rosa Mendes after she, on the March 5,2010 episode of SmackDown, Tiffany made her debut for the brand in a backstage segment, being welcomed by Rey Mysterio. On the March 12 episode of SmackDown, Tiffany made her in-ring debut, following the match, McCool, Guerrero, and Layla attacked Tiffany, until she was saved by Beth Phoenix. The following week, Tiffany and Phoenix defeated McCool and Layla in a tag team match, Tiffany then formed an alliance with Kelly Kelly, with the pair being dubbed The Blondetourage, and they continued to feud with LayCool
8. Kate Upton – Katherine Elizabeth Kate Upton is an American model and actress, known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Upton was named Rookie of the Year following her first appearance in 2011 and she was also the subject of the 100th-anniversary Vanity Fair cover. Upton has also appeared in the films Tower Heist and The Other Woman, Upton was born in St. Joseph, Michigan, and in 1999 moved with her family to Melbourne, Florida, where she was a student at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy. She is the daughter of Shelley, a former Texas state tennis champion, and Jeff Upton, uptons great-grandfather, Frederick Upton, was co-founder of appliance manufacturer and marketer Whirlpool Corporation. Upton attended Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, as a young equestrian, she showed at the American Paint Horse Association and competed at a national level. With her horse Roanie Pony, she won three APHA Reserve World Championships –13 and Under Western Riding,13 and Under Horsemanship and she was named the 13 and Under Reserve All-Around Champion, giving her a total of four reserve championships. In addition, Upton ended up third overall on the APHA youth Top Twenty, with a second horse, Zipped, she won 14–18 Western Riding and was included in the top 5 in 14–18 Horsemanship and 14–18 Western Pleasure in 2009. Upton attended a call in Miami for Elite Model Management in 2008 and was signed the same day. She eventually moved to New York City, where she signed with IMG Models. Upton first modeled clothing for Garage and Dooney & Bourke and she was the 2010–11 face of Guess. In 2011, Upton appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and she was featured in the body paint section and named Rookie of the Year for that issue. She has since modeled for Beach Bunny Swimwear, and has appeared in Complex, Upton wore one of the Beach Bunny suits in the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In April 2011, an Internet video of her doing the dougie hip-hop dance at a Los Angeles Clippers game went viral and served to increase her popularity. Guy Trebay of The New York Times observed that this served to illustrate the power of media to bestow stardom upon a model. In April 2012, Upton appeared in a video of herself performing the Cat Daddy dance to the song of the name by The Rej3ctz. Upton made an appearance in a June 2011 episode of Tosh.0 and participated in the 2011 Taco Bell All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona, uptons acting debut was in the film, Tower Heist, as Mr. Hightower’s mistress. It was released in November 2011 and she also appeared in The Three Stooges as Sister Bernice. Upton appeared on the cover of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Upton has also recounted the negative aftereffects of the 2012 Sports Illustrated cover, as she was subjected to criticism and felt she had been objectified
9. Jenn Brown – Jennifer Lynne Jenn Brown is an Emmy Award Winning American sports broadcaster and television host. A former Division I Collegiate Athlete for the University of Florida and she was the first female correspondent for Inside the NFL and can be regularly seen covering both boxing and MMA. She spent eight years as a reporter and host for ESPN, Brown spent two years working for the NFL Network as a studio host and reporter. Prior to working with NFL Network, Brown spent 8 years as a reporter and she spent 3 years reporting from the college football sidelines on ESPN’s Thursday Night Primetime Game along with ABC and ESPN’s Saturday Noon Package. She also served as a reporter for College GameDay, the College World Series, Little League World Series, Summer and Winter X Games, the NFL Draft, National Signing Day and the ESPYs. She was a Los Angeles-based Bureau reporter for ESPN contributing interviews and reports for ESPN’s news-gathering operation for SportsCenter, College GameDay and she co-hosted ESPNUs popular college football show RoadTrip with Jonathan Drubner which covered the biggest college football and basketball rivalry games throughout the year. Brown was born in Gainesville, Florida, and raised in Orlando and her parents were Olympic gymnastics coaches, and her mother founded several gymnastics schools across the country that trained gymnasts to compete in the Olympics. Brown grew up with a passion for sports and she played seven sports at Bishop Moore High School and broke the record for the most varsity letters by a male or female athlete with 14. Brown captained and played five sports in one year and she was also chosen as one of the top 10 athletes in Central Florida in 1999. She went on to attend the University of Florida on an academic scholarship, Brown captained the team her senior year, and she finished fifth on the teams career stolen base list. Brown resides in Los Angeles, California and she is married to actor Wes Chatham. They have one son, John Nash Chatham and have another boy due in May 2016, prior to ESPN, Brown worked for Showtime Sports as a reporter in 2008 and 2009. Brown was a correspondent on Inside the NFL for 2 seasons. She was also a live event reporter for boxing and MMA events for both Showtime Sports and CBS, in 2009, Brown was one of the hosts on ABCs Primetime show The Superstars. Entertainment the summer of 2008 as a correspondent on E. News Now, prior to joining E. Brown hosted shows for networks like CBS, ESPN, CMT and HDNet. She was the host for a nationally syndicated Mountain Lifestyle show called 48 Straight, The Mountain Experience, Brown also co-hosted with Moseley The Collegiate Nationals for CBS Sports. In 2007 she hosted the reality TV show I Want To Look Like a High School Cheerleader Again on Country Music Television. She was a co-host on the NBC and Esquire Network summer primetime show American Ninja Warrior, as well as hosting A Football Life, Backstory and her acting credit includes Two Tickets to Paradise, which was written, produced, starred and directed by D. B
10. Ashley Greene – Ashley Michele Greene is an American actress and model. She is known for playing Alice Cullen in the adaptations of Stephenie Meyers Twilight novels. Greene was born in Jacksonville, Florida and she is the daughter of Michele, who works in insurance, and Joe Greene, a former U. S. Marine who now owns his own concrete business. She grew up in Middleburg and Jacksonville, and went to University Christian School before transferring to Wolfson High School when she was in tenth grade and she moved to Los Angeles, California, at the age of 17 to pursue an acting career. Greene has a brother named Joe. She initially planned to become a model, but was told that she was not tall enough at 5 feet 5 inches to be a fashion model, after taking commercial and acting classes, she fell in love with acting and realized that she preferred it over modeling. Greene graduated from school early and moved to L. A. to pursue an acting career. Early in her career, she appeared as a guest on television programs, as Punkd. Greenes big break came in 2008 when she was cast as Alice Cullen in Twilight, Greene portrayed Michelle Burkham in the drama film Skateland, which premiered at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival. She reunited with her Twilight co-star Kellan Lutz in the movie A Warriors Heart, and also starred in thriller film Summers Blood, in 2013, Greene starred in the historical film CBGB about the former Manhattan music club with the same name. Greene became engaged to Paul Khoury in December 2016, Greene is a good friend of her Twilight co-stars, particularly Kellan Lutz and Jackson Rathbone, whom she knew before filming of the series began. Greene has stated that she grew up watching football and is a Florida Gators fan and she was also seen attending a Green Bay Packers game against the New York Giants with then-boyfriend Joe Jonas and Jessica Szohr at Lambeau Field in 2010. In 2009, nude self-portraits of Greene were leaked onto the internet and her attorneys threatened to sue various websites that published the pictures. Appearing nude in a bikini, Greene posed for SoBe advertisements that ran in the 2010 issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. In 2010, Greene received The Style Icon Award at Hollywood Life’s Young Hollywood Awards, as well as an award from the PETA foundation for representing Avon, Ashley Greene on Twitter Ashley Greene at the Internet Movie Database
11. Brooke Hogan – Brooke Ellen Bollea, better known by her stage name Brooke Hogan, is an American reality television star, actress, singer-songwriter, media personality, and former professional wrestler. She is the daughter of the professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. Brooke took an early interest in music, and began working on her first studio album in 2002, in an attempt to promote her music career, Hogan and her father appeared in a one-hour special on VH1. The special proved to be a success, leading to Hogan. The show saw a then teenage Brooke struggling with her overprotective father and her first studio album, Undiscovered, was released in 2006. It was preceded by the single About Us, which entered the top-forty of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, while Hogan began working on her second album, personal struggles among her family led to the cancellation of Hogan Knows Best. This led to Hogan starring in her own series, Brooke Knows Best. Though her parents and brother made appearances throughout the series, it mainly focused on Brooke. Hogans second studio album, The Redemption, failed to match the success of its predecessor, the album spawned two singles, neither of which had much success. Following the conclusion of Brooke Knows Best, Hogan pursued a career in acting, making appearances in low budget films. In 2012, Hogan signed on to appear on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and she was released from the series after a year on the program. Hogan starred in the satire film L. A. Slasher, Brooke Ellen Bollea was born May 5,1988, in Tampa, Florida, the older child of Hulk Hogan and Linda Claridge. She has one brother, Nick Hogan. In high school, she took classes, voice lessons, piano lessons. She joined the squad of her Clearwater, Florida school, Clearwater Central Catholic High School. She also sang chorus for CCCHS. Hogan graduated from school at the age of sixteen. Hogan was signed to Trans Continental Records in 2002, some music was produced with Rich Cronins assistance