|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Library of Congress||BL1100-1295|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hinduism.|
Hinduism is the dominant religion of the Indian subcontinent, and consists of many diverse traditions. It includes Shaivism, Vaishnavism and Shaktism among numerous other traditions, and a wide spectrum of laws and prescriptions of "daily morality" based on karma, dharma, and societal norms. Hinduism is a categorisation of distinct intellectual or philosophical points of view, rather than a rigid, common set of beliefs.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Hinduism-related lists (3 C, 27 P)
- ► Hindu behaviour and experience (10 C, 18 P)
- ► Hindu culture (14 C, 11 P)
- ► Hindu denominations (15 C, 69 P)
- ► Hindu education (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Hindu law (2 C, 49 P)
- ► Hindu movements (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Hindu organizations (7 C, 49 P)
- ► Hinduism and other religions (6 C, 15 P)
- ► Hindu theology (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Hinduism (2 P)
- ► Hinduism stubs (5 C, 449 P)
- ► Hinduism templates (5 C, 80 P)
Pages in category "Hinduism"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total; this list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).