Category:Krome Studios games
Pages in category "Krome Studios games"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
1. Blade Kitten – Blade Kitten is an episodic platform game series developed by Krome Studios. It is based on the webcomic of the name about a female half human. The game was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 22,2010 and it features a type of anime-style, cell shaded graphics. Blade Kitten is a 2. 5D platforming action game set three years before the comic book series. On an artificial alien planetoid known as Hollow Wish, the game begins with Kit tracking down a local troublemaker called Terra-Li but on her way to doing so, Kit uncovers a dark and evil secret about Hollow Wish and its inhabitants. While the only playable character is Kit, the game does boast an array of alternate costumes that change either Kits clothing or to a completely different person. The game also includes Kits alien sidekick Skiffy and her floating sword called a Darque Blade and she is able to swing her sword at close range or send it flying over a larger distance to attack enemies and hit inaccessible switches. While progressing through the game, the sword can be upgraded and changed to four different types of blade that can deal either higher amounts of damage and she can also ride dinosaur style animals called Noots over the plains of Hollow Wish. The game features different types of items that are picked up while progressing through the game or a hidden inside treasure chests which themselves are hidden somewhere in each level. These items act as both a score booster and the currency, which can be used to buy upgrades like more health and stamina for Kit Ballard, costume changes. The Krome Studios mascot, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger also makes an appearance as one of the unlockable costumes, the game consists of nineteen levels and three boss battles. Kit Ballard is a famous bounty hunter and the games main protagonist. She has arrived on Hollow Wish to claim the bounty reward for taking down the cult leader. Justice Kreel is a bounty hunter and rival to Kit. She destroys Kits ship and steals her key at the beginning of the game and she hopes to stop the gang leader Terra-Li first so that she can claim the bounty reward for herself. Terra-Li is the main villain and leader of the Norteun Wolves gang that is stationed on Hollow Wish. She has a bounty of one million Hex, dead or alive on her head, Skiffy is Kit Ballards pet Skiff and faithful companion. He changes colour to red when the bar is full
2. Disney's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding – Disneys Extremely Goofy Skateboarding is a game created in September 2001 for PC. In this game, players are able to play as either Goofy or Max, from the Disney animated TV series, the game had players skateboard through four worlds, which consist of three levels each. The soundtrack for the game was devised by composer Jack Wall in early 2001, there are several modes which comprise the game, including shred session, tech session, and other various tutorial modes. For a limited time, one could buy a box of Kelloggs cereal and this demo included one level and several tutorials on how to land the tricks. One could also buy a pack of Perdue Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets, Disneys Extremely Goofy Skateboarding at MobyGames
3. Full House Poker – The game is the spiritual successor to 1 vs.100 and features scheduled tournaments known as Texas Heat. Full House Poker also offers TV-style live poker events with season-long tournaments, early reviews of the game were positive. TeamXbox gave the game a 7. 7/10, alex Keen of Crave Online praised the Avatar integration, but noted the lack of voice commentary and experienced a frozen table during a Texas Heat tournament. IGN gave the game an 8/10, praising the online mode. The Player - He/She stands as a random avatar, Sonny Skye - dubbed The California Kid Sonny plays more hands than most of the other Pros, but does not prefer to raise the bet. Rachel Raise - dubbed Battlechips Rachel plays more hands than most of the other Pros, Larry Louche - dubbed The Pusher Larry raises his bets frequently to force out more cautious players. Unlocked after defeating Sonny and Rachael, Mel Matthews - dubbed Mellow Mel Mel is cautious about playing hands, and does not prefer to raise the bet. Rai Singh - dubbed Astronaut Rai is cautious about playing hands, Lily Sun - dubbed Sunshine Lily is very cautious about playing hands. Unlocked after defeating Mel and Roi, Johnny Spade - dubbed Feral Kid Marshall Starr - dubbed Big Starr Daisy Deuce - dubbed Double Trouble Unlocked after defeating Johnny and Marshall. Chip Claire Ed Hakim James Javier Jen JR Marcela Maxwell Murthy Pete Phil Phyllis Sean Tiffany Victoria Vincent World Series of Poker, Full House Pro
4. Hellboy: The Science of Evil – Hellboy, The Science of Evil is a video game adapted from the 2004 Hellboy film by Guillermo del Toro, based on the comic book character of the same name. It was released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PlayStation Portable on June 24,2008 in North America, followed by an August 15 release in Europe and August 22 release in Australia. All versions follow the story line, however the PSP version of the game differs from the Xbox 360. There are 4 playable characters, Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Liz Sherman, Herman von Klempt, the Nazi head-in-a-jar, who, unusually, is supplied with a full body in the video game, is the games main villain, along with several of his kriegaffen. The game has online and offline multiplayer co-op for up to 2 players, the game was created under the creative direction of both the comic books creator, Mike Mignola, and the films director, Guillermo del Toro. Ron Perlman, Selma Blair and Doug Jones reprise their roles from the film as Hellboy, Liz Sherman and Abe Sapien respectively, players control Hellboy in a third-person perspective as they progress through a series of levels broken up into six chapters. Levels consist of stages and routes occupied by multiple groups of enemies that differ between chapters. In most cases, all enemies in the current area must be defeated in order to move to the phase of the chapter. To combat opponents, Hellboy uses his right hand of doom for most hand-to-hand combat situations, with heavy. Foes can eventually be stunned, as indicated with a grey flash, Hellboy also performs other attacks, such as slams and head butts, along with cinematic finishing moves when his opponent is near death. These finishing moves are necessary in the boss fights, as Hellboy defeats his enemies, he receives energy thats stored in his health meter. This energy is used to execute certain grapple moves and to activate Hellmode, another weapon that can be used is Hellboy’s oversized pistol known as the Samaritan. The weapon fires single shots with up to nine different types of ammunition, while most kinds are for damaging opponents like Heavy, Grenade and Splinter ammunition, others can be used during the game’s puzzles like Ignite to light beacons or Release to destroy cursed vines. Additional types of ammunition like Charge can only be obtained by defeating enemies with a finishing move. Hellboy can also pick up various objects on each level to be used as a projectile or weapon such as barrels, hammers, pipes, rocks, some items are also used in tasks to progress through levels such as lighting fires or lanterns. Other puzzle elements include certain obstacles like doors and cracked walls that require Hellboy to smash through with his hand of doom. Throughout the single mode, there are collectables in the form of artifacts. These act as small details to the story but also increase maximum energy capacity for the Hellmode ability
5. King Arthur (video game) – King Arthur is an action-adventure game based on the 2004 film of the same name. In the game the player can control Arthur and his friends, usually each level has 2 players and one of them can be chosen by the player. The other one will be either computer controlled or controlled by second player, there are many characters including Arthur, Bors, Tristan, Lancelot, Galahad, etc. The game received mixed reviews on all platforms according to the aggregation website Metacritic. King Arthur, The Role-playing Wargame King Arthur at MobyGames
6. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning – The Legend of Spyro, A New Beginning is the first game in The Legend of Spyro trilogy, a reboot of the Spyro the Dragon series. It was developed by Krome Studios and published by Sierra Entertainment for the Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, amaze Entertainment developed the Nintendo DS version. The game utilizes the voices of celebrities, featuring Elijah Wood as the voice of Spyro, comedian David Spade as Sparx, Cree Summer as Cynder, Krome Studios planned to make a Crash Bandicoot game, but Sierra Entertainment asked them to develop The Legend of Spyro instead. The game has also noted for beginning a more dark. Its success spawned two sequels and a planned CGI movie, the Legend of Spyro, A New Beginning uses a more action-based focus than previous Spyro games. Rather than the focus on platforming, the gameplay is now more combat based. Spyro has a variety of moves as well as four different breath attacks, fire, electricity, ice and earth. Spyro can also use furies, huge blasts of elemental energy and it takes about six hours to complete the game. The DS version has additional attacks and challenges, as well as breath attacks and furies, Spyro can create an elemental shield around himself that protects him from enemies while hurting attacking enemies. Also, the DS version has extra side missions in the form of puzzles. The game begins inside a temple, where a red dragon named Ignitus is watching over an egg, it is the Year of the Dragon. A dragons prophecy tells that every ten generations, a purple dragon will be born. The dragons are, however, at war with a known as the Dark Master, who also knows of the prophecy. Ignitus escapes with the dragons egg, leaving it to drift downriver into a swamp. One by one, Spyro clashes with Cynders armies, rescues the three dragons, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador, while acquiring new skills and training along the way. It is learned that Cynder has been draining the power into crystals. Cynder, however, attacks Spyro shortly after he rescues the final Dragon Guardian, Terrador and it is revealed that it was the four dragons who originally sealed away the Dark Master, and that Cynder is using the dragons drained powers to open the seal. Ignituss power is the key in unsealing the Dark Master, so Spyro is sent on a final
7. The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night – The Legend of Spyro, The Eternal Night is a video game in the Spyro the Dragon series. It is the game in The Legend of Spyro trilogy, released for the Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2. It was the last game released for the Game Boy Advance in Europe. It utilizes voice talent by Elijah Wood, Gary Oldman, kevin Michael Richardson and Mae Whitman were also confirmed to be part of the cast during Sierra Gamers Week 2007. The gameplay is similar to its predecessor, Spyro must travel to the end of a level in a linear fashion and defeat the boss at the end of each level, defeating enemies with his combat moves. However, there is a larger emphasis on exploration and puzzle-solving. Spyro will learn different breaths from the Chronicler, who is met in Dreams which occur to Spyro during the course of the game, the breaths are tools for defeating enemies. They come in different elements, fire, ice, electricity, Spyro can also use furies, which are big blasts of elemental magic. Spyro is required to obtain a certain amount of gems to be able to use these skills. Spyro is able to learn the skill of dragon time from the Chronicler and this skill allows Spyro to slow down time. He can use this ability to jump on platforms which are too fast to land on with his normal speed and he can also use this ability to defeat enemies easier. Throughout the levels there are forty quills, each quill collected gives the player 5 pieces of concept art. The Legend of Spyro, The Eternal Night continues the storyline established by A New Beginning, which ended with the defeat of Cynder, a black dragon in servitude for an enemy called the Dark Master. In The Eternal Night, a new antagonist — Gaul the Ape King — has risen to power and is intent on resurrecting the Dark Master on The Night of Eternal Darkness, the story begins with Spyro following Cynder through the swamp surrounding the Dragon Temple. Spyro catches up with her and asks her not to leave, Cynder says shes sorry for what she had done in the previous game and wishes to find out where she belongs in the world, currently believing that she does not belong at the temple. She runs off, leaving Sparx and Spyro alone, soon after she is gone, the Temple is attacked by the apes. After Spyro repels the attack, Ignitus, the leader of the dragons and master of fire, as Spyro searches for the tree, he also searches for another dragon known as the Chronicler, who asked Spyro in the same vision to find him. When he finds the tree, it turns into a tree monster known as Arborick
8. Scene It? Box Office Smash – Box Office Smash is a party game and the adaption of the popular DVD-based party game of the same name exclusively for the Xbox 360. It is the sequel to Scene It, the game was developed by Krome Studios and Screenlife and released on October 28,2008. The title is one of the first games to feature Xbox Live Avatars, a downloadable question pack called Award Winners is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, offering 800 new questions. Like other games in the series, Box Office Smash is a game where up to four players test their movie trivia knowledge over several themed rounds composed of five questions each. During Microsofts Press Conference at E32008, Shane Kim announced Box Office Smash, along with Youre in the Movies, another party game. According to the trailer shown at the conference, the game appeared to be pretty similar to the game came out in 2007. The trailer showed a large crowd of people in an electronics store playing the game. Gameplay footage was shown during the conference