Category:Krome Studios games
Pages in category "Krome Studios games"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
1. Blade Kitten – Blade Kitten is an episodic platform game series developed by Krome Studios. It is based on the webcomic of the name about a female half human. The game was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 22,2010 and it features a type of anime-style, cell shaded graphics. Blade Kitten is a 2. 5D platforming action game set three years before the comic book series. On an artificial alien planetoid known as Hollow Wish, the game begins with Kit tracking down a local troublemaker called Terra-Li but on her way to doing so, Kit uncovers a dark and evil secret about Hollow Wish and its inhabitants. While the only playable character is Kit, the game does boast an array of alternate costumes that change either Kits clothing or to a completely different person. The game also includes Kits alien sidekick Skiffy and her floating sword called a Darque Blade and she is able to swing her sword at close range or send it flying over a larger distance to attack enemies and hit inaccessible switches. While progressing through the game, the sword can be upgraded and changed to four different types of blade that can deal either higher amounts of damage and she can also ride dinosaur style animals called Noots over the plains of Hollow Wish. The game features different types of items that are picked up while progressing through the game or a hidden inside treasure chests which themselves are hidden somewhere in each level. These items act as both a score booster and the currency, which can be used to buy upgrades like more health and stamina for Kit Ballard, costume changes. The Krome Studios mascot, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger also makes an appearance as one of the unlockable costumes, the game consists of nineteen levels and three boss battles. Kit Ballard is a famous bounty hunter and the games main protagonist. She has arrived on Hollow Wish to claim the bounty reward for taking down the cult leader. Justice Kreel is a bounty hunter and rival to Kit. She destroys Kits ship and steals her key at the beginning of the game and she hopes to stop the gang leader Terra-Li first so that she can claim the bounty reward for herself. Terra-Li is the main villain and leader of the Norteun Wolves gang that is stationed on Hollow Wish. She has a bounty of one million Hex, dead or alive on her head, Skiffy is Kit Ballards pet Skiff and faithful companion. He changes colour to red when the bar is full
2. Disney's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding – Disneys Extremely Goofy Skateboarding is a game created in September 2001 for PC. In this game, players are able to play as either Goofy or Max, from the Disney animated TV series, the game had players skateboard through four worlds, which consist of three levels each. The soundtrack for the game was devised by composer Jack Wall in early 2001, there are several modes which comprise the game, including shred session, tech session, and other various tutorial modes. For a limited time, one could buy a box of Kelloggs cereal and this demo included one level and several tutorials on how to land the tricks. One could also buy a pack of Perdue Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets, Disneys Extremely Goofy Skateboarding at MobyGames
3. Full House Poker – The game is the spiritual successor to 1 vs.100 and features scheduled tournaments known as Texas Heat. Full House Poker also offers TV-style live poker events with season-long tournaments, early reviews of the game were positive. TeamXbox gave the game a 7. 7/10, alex Keen of Crave Online praised the Avatar integration, but noted the lack of voice commentary and experienced a frozen table during a Texas Heat tournament. IGN gave the game an 8/10, praising the online mode. The Player - He/She stands as a random avatar, Sonny Skye - dubbed The California Kid Sonny plays more hands than most of the other Pros, but does not prefer to raise the bet. Rachel Raise - dubbed Battlechips Rachel plays more hands than most of the other Pros, Larry Louche - dubbed The Pusher Larry raises his bets frequently to force out more cautious players. Unlocked after defeating Sonny and Rachael, Mel Matthews - dubbed Mellow Mel Mel is cautious about playing hands, and does not prefer to raise the bet. Rai Singh - dubbed Astronaut Rai is cautious about playing hands, Lily Sun - dubbed Sunshine Lily is very cautious about playing hands. Unlocked after defeating Mel and Roi, Johnny Spade - dubbed Feral Kid Marshall Starr - dubbed Big Starr Daisy Deuce - dubbed Double Trouble Unlocked after defeating Johnny and Marshall. Chip Claire Ed Hakim James Javier Jen JR Marcela Maxwell Murthy Pete Phil Phyllis Sean Tiffany Victoria Vincent World Series of Poker, Full House Pro
4. Hellboy: The Science of Evil – Hellboy, The Science of Evil is a video game adapted from the 2004 Hellboy film by Guillermo del Toro, based on the comic book character of the same name. It was released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PlayStation Portable on June 24,2008 in North America, followed by an August 15 release in Europe and August 22 release in Australia. All versions follow the story line, however the PSP version of the game differs from the Xbox 360. There are 4 playable characters, Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Liz Sherman, Herman von Klempt, the Nazi head-in-a-jar, who, unusually, is supplied with a full body in the video game, is the games main villain, along with several of his kriegaffen. The game has online and offline multiplayer co-op for up to 2 players, the game was created under the creative direction of both the comic books creator, Mike Mignola, and the films director, Guillermo del Toro. Ron Perlman, Selma Blair and Doug Jones reprise their roles from the film as Hellboy, Liz Sherman and Abe Sapien respectively, players control Hellboy in a third-person perspective as they progress through a series of levels broken up into six chapters. Levels consist of stages and routes occupied by multiple groups of enemies that differ between chapters. In most cases, all enemies in the current area must be defeated in order to move to the phase of the chapter. To combat opponents, Hellboy uses his right hand of doom for most hand-to-hand combat situations, with heavy. Foes can eventually be stunned, as indicated with a grey flash, Hellboy also performs other attacks, such as slams and head butts, along with cinematic finishing moves when his opponent is near death. These finishing moves are necessary in the boss fights, as Hellboy defeats his enemies, he receives energy thats stored in his health meter. This energy is used to execute certain grapple moves and to activate Hellmode, another weapon that can be used is Hellboy’s oversized pistol known as the Samaritan. The weapon fires single shots with up to nine different types of ammunition, while most kinds are for damaging opponents like Heavy, Grenade and Splinter ammunition, others can be used during the game’s puzzles like Ignite to light beacons or Release to destroy cursed vines. Additional types of ammunition like Charge can only be obtained by defeating enemies with a finishing move. Hellboy can also pick up various objects on each level to be used as a projectile or weapon such as barrels, hammers, pipes, rocks, some items are also used in tasks to progress through levels such as lighting fires or lanterns. Other puzzle elements include certain obstacles like doors and cracked walls that require Hellboy to smash through with his hand of doom. Throughout the single mode, there are collectables in the form of artifacts. These act as small details to the story but also increase maximum energy capacity for the Hellmode ability
5. King Arthur (video game) – King Arthur is an action-adventure game based on the 2004 film of the same name. In the game the player can control Arthur and his friends, usually each level has 2 players and one of them can be chosen by the player. The other one will be either computer controlled or controlled by second player, there are many characters including Arthur, Bors, Tristan, Lancelot, Galahad, etc. The game received mixed reviews on all platforms according to the aggregation website Metacritic. King Arthur, The Role-playing Wargame King Arthur at MobyGames
6. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning – The Legend of Spyro, A New Beginning is the first game in The Legend of Spyro trilogy, a reboot of the Spyro the Dragon series. It was developed by Krome Studios and published by Sierra Entertainment for the Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, amaze Entertainment developed the Nintendo DS version. The game utilizes the voices of celebrities, featuring Elijah Wood as the voice of Spyro, comedian David Spade as Sparx, Cree Summer as Cynder, Krome Studios planned to make a Crash Bandicoot game, but Sierra Entertainment asked them to develop The Legend of Spyro instead. The game has also noted for beginning a more dark. Its success spawned two sequels and a planned CGI movie, the Legend of Spyro, A New Beginning uses a more action-based focus than previous Spyro games. Rather than the focus on platforming, the gameplay is now more combat based. Spyro has a variety of moves as well as four different breath attacks, fire, electricity, ice and earth. Spyro can also use furies, huge blasts of elemental energy and it takes about six hours to complete the game. The DS version has additional attacks and challenges, as well as breath attacks and furies, Spyro can create an elemental shield around himself that protects him from enemies while hurting attacking enemies. Also, the DS version has extra side missions in the form of puzzles. The game begins inside a temple, where a red dragon named Ignitus is watching over an egg, it is the Year of the Dragon. A dragons prophecy tells that every ten generations, a purple dragon will be born. The dragons are, however, at war with a known as the Dark Master, who also knows of the prophecy. Ignitus escapes with the dragons egg, leaving it to drift downriver into a swamp. One by one, Spyro clashes with Cynders armies, rescues the three dragons, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador, while acquiring new skills and training along the way. It is learned that Cynder has been draining the power into crystals. Cynder, however, attacks Spyro shortly after he rescues the final Dragon Guardian, Terrador and it is revealed that it was the four dragons who originally sealed away the Dark Master, and that Cynder is using the dragons drained powers to open the seal. Ignituss power is the key in unsealing the Dark Master, so Spyro is sent on a final
7. The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night – The Legend of Spyro, The Eternal Night is a video game in the Spyro the Dragon series. It is the game in The Legend of Spyro trilogy, released for the Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2. It was the last game released for the Game Boy Advance in Europe. It utilizes voice talent by Elijah Wood, Gary Oldman, kevin Michael Richardson and Mae Whitman were also confirmed to be part of the cast during Sierra Gamers Week 2007. The gameplay is similar to its predecessor, Spyro must travel to the end of a level in a linear fashion and defeat the boss at the end of each level, defeating enemies with his combat moves. However, there is a larger emphasis on exploration and puzzle-solving. Spyro will learn different breaths from the Chronicler, who is met in Dreams which occur to Spyro during the course of the game, the breaths are tools for defeating enemies. They come in different elements, fire, ice, electricity, Spyro can also use furies, which are big blasts of elemental magic. Spyro is required to obtain a certain amount of gems to be able to use these skills. Spyro is able to learn the skill of dragon time from the Chronicler and this skill allows Spyro to slow down time. He can use this ability to jump on platforms which are too fast to land on with his normal speed and he can also use this ability to defeat enemies easier. Throughout the levels there are forty quills, each quill collected gives the player 5 pieces of concept art. The Legend of Spyro, The Eternal Night continues the storyline established by A New Beginning, which ended with the defeat of Cynder, a black dragon in servitude for an enemy called the Dark Master. In The Eternal Night, a new antagonist — Gaul the Ape King — has risen to power and is intent on resurrecting the Dark Master on The Night of Eternal Darkness, the story begins with Spyro following Cynder through the swamp surrounding the Dragon Temple. Spyro catches up with her and asks her not to leave, Cynder says shes sorry for what she had done in the previous game and wishes to find out where she belongs in the world, currently believing that she does not belong at the temple. She runs off, leaving Sparx and Spyro alone, soon after she is gone, the Temple is attacked by the apes. After Spyro repels the attack, Ignitus, the leader of the dragons and master of fire, as Spyro searches for the tree, he also searches for another dragon known as the Chronicler, who asked Spyro in the same vision to find him. When he finds the tree, it turns into a tree monster known as Arborick
8. Scene It? Box Office Smash – Box Office Smash is a party game and the adaption of the popular DVD-based party game of the same name exclusively for the Xbox 360. It is the sequel to Scene It, the game was developed by Krome Studios and Screenlife and released on October 28,2008. The title is one of the first games to feature Xbox Live Avatars, a downloadable question pack called Award Winners is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, offering 800 new questions. Like other games in the series, Box Office Smash is a game where up to four players test their movie trivia knowledge over several themed rounds composed of five questions each. During Microsofts Press Conference at E32008, Shane Kim announced Box Office Smash, along with Youre in the Movies, another party game. According to the trailer shown at the conference, the game appeared to be pretty similar to the game came out in 2007. The trailer showed a large crowd of people in an electronics store playing the game. Gameplay footage was shown during the conference
9. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed – Star Wars, The Force Unleashed is an action-adventure video game and part of The Force Unleashed project. The game was released in North America on September 16,2008, in Australia and Southeast Asia on September 17, LucasArts released downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles. An Ultimate Sith Edition of the game, containing new and all previously released expanded content, was released in November 2009, which also came out on Mac OS and Microsoft Windows. The project bridges the first two Star Wars trilogies, acting as a story for both the united Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Civil War depicted in the Original Trilogy. Despite this, the game was a bestseller in the United States and Australia, as of February 2010, the game has sold over seven million copies, and it is the fastest-selling Star Wars video game. A sequel, Star Wars, The Force Unleashed II, was released in October 2010, the Force Unleashed is a third-person action game in which the players characters weapons are the Force and a lightsaber. Developers treated the main characters lightsaber like another Force power, and wanted to ensure something visceral, the game has a combo system for stringing lightsaber attacks and for combining lightsaber attacks with Force powers. Experience points earned by killing enemies and finding artifacts can be used to increase Starkillers powers, the gameplay is intended to be easy to learn, the development team included horrible gamers to help ensure the games accessibility. Players can casually run and gun through the game, but the game rewards those who take a stealthy, the game includes enemies that are easy to overcome, game difficulty arises from presenting these enemies in large numbers that can wear down the players character. Additionally, enemies learn from the characters attacks, using the same attack on different characters can sometimes lead to the players character doing less damage. The enemies, which number over 50, have various strengths and weaknesses, the Force Unleashed begins with the player controlling Darth Vader as he searches Kashyyyk for the Jedi. After defeating the Jedi in battle, Vader discovers his child who is strong in the Force and raises him to become his apprentice, unbeknownst to the Emperor. When the apprentice reaches adulthood, Vader sends him to kill the remaining Jedi as training for his ultimate goal, Starkiller is given command of his own ship, the Rogue Shadow, piloted by Imperial officer Juno Eclipse, and is accompanied by PROXY, a training droid. Vader sends Starkiller to an Imperial shipyard to locate and kill General Rahm Kota, after fighting him, Starkiller blinds Kota and throws him from the shipyard. Starkiller is also sent by Vader to destroy Jedi Kazdan Paratus and Shaak Ti, presently the Emperor discovers Starkiller and Vader is forced to dispose of him, but later recovers the unconscious apprentice. Vader instructs him to form a rebellion against the Empire in order for them to distract the Emperor, Starkiller discovers a very-much alive Kota in Cloud City who has taken to living in squalor. Starkiller informs Kota of his plan to fight the Empire and they leave, during his time amassing allies, Starkiller is forced to rescue Kotas contact Bail Organa and his daughter Princess Leia to help his cause. Bail, Leia, Mon Mothma and Garm Bel Iblis meet with Starkiller, however, upon doing so, Vader arrives with Imperial soldiers and arrests the group
10. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (video game) – Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen is a 2009 third-person shooter video game based on the 2009 live action film Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions were developed by Luxoflux, the PlayStation 2 and Wii versions were developed by Krome Studios, and the PlayStation Portable version was developed by Savage Entertainment. The game was released on June 23,2009, one day before the release in the United States. Australia received the one day later, and Europe on June 26,2009. The series of games loosely follow the plot of their movie counterpart, the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions feature a split-campaign format, with both an Autobot and Decepticon campaign. The PS2 and Wii versions combine the Autobot and Decepticon stories into one campaign that alternates between factions, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, Autobots and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, Decepticons are the Nintendo DS versions of Revenge of the Fallen, developed by Vicarious Visions. Similar to Transformers Autobots and Transformers Decepticons, the DS version is split into two separate games, Autobots follows the heroes perspective while Decepticons follows the perspective of the villains. Revenge of the Fallen received mixed reviews on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 systems, the PlayStation 2 and Wii scored lower, with 46% and 53% at GameRankings, respectively. The DS iterations fared slightly better, with a average of 66. 82% for Autobots. As with Transformers, The Game, Revenge of the Fallen features two campaigns, one depicting the actions of the Autobots, and the other the actions of the Decepticons. The game expands on the plot with additional missions and characters. Unlike its predecessor, Revenge of the Fallen features a hub-like and this allows the player to choose what missions they would like to accomplish and where in order to further drive the story. Deathmatch allows players to any character in a free-for-all battle. Team Deathmatch features Autobots vs Decepticons, control Points features gameplay similar to the Star Wars Battlefront series, with teams battling for control of specific areas to gain points. One Shall Stand is similar to Team Deathmatch, the difference is that the objective is for a player to take out the leader while protecting their own. The final mode, Battle for the Shards, features Capture the Flag-style gameplay, teams search for shards of the AllSpark, at the start of the Autobot campaign, NEST Pilot Sgt. Epps is reporting Decepticons in Shanghai, China. Upon the arrival of the Autobots, Major William Lennox informs them there are Decepticons in the perimeter that must not escape, Ironhide then battles and defeats Sideways. When Optimus Prime gets word that Ironhide is missing, Ratchet heads out to find him, after locating Ironhide, his power is recharged and another Decepticon battle ensues
11. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger – Ty the Tasmanian Tiger is a platform video game for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube and Microsoft Windows developed by Krome Studios and published by Electronic Arts. It was released in North America on September 10,2002, the Windows version was published by Krome Studios released worldwide via Steam on March 21,2016. Development of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger began in 2000 with five developers from Krome Studios, the development team was later expanded to 45 people. For the levels in the game, the developers drew inspiration from the Australian landscapes, the game was first revealed in 2002 at the Electronic Entertainment Expo convention in Los Angeles, California. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger received positive reviews critics, most of whom praised the gameplay and graphics. The game sold one million copies worldwide. Three sequels were produced, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2, Bush Rescue, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3, Night of the Quinkan and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 4. The game was rereleased on March 21,2016 for PC on Steams Early Access platform, the game takes place in Rainbow Cliffs, which is in turn divided into a series of zones, each of which act as the hub areas of the game. Each zone contains three portals which lead to a level, a level is cleared either by collecting a select amount of Thunder Eggs and reaching the end of the path, or beating certain mini-games, each will return Ty to Rainbow Cliffs hub world. Retrieving a Thunder Egg in a level will cause it to appear on the pause menu. The player is given an amount of lives, which are usually lost when Ty is attacked by an enemy or falls from a great distance. If all lives are lost at any point in the game, Ty has the ability to jump into the air and uses both biting and throwing boomerangs as his primary means of defense. Like elemental rangs, each possesses a unique ability. The titular protagonist and player character is Ty, a heroic Tasmanian tiger, adopted by a family of bilbies, the main antagonist is Boss Cass, a cassowary who plots to become a dictator by using the five talismans. Tys love interest is Shazza, a female dingo, the evil cassowary Boss Cass enters the Outback to activate the Dreamtime by stealing five mystical talismans so he can become the ruler of Australia. However, he is confronted by a family of thylacines and they fight for control of the talismans, Boss Cass uses the last talisman and opens a portal to the Dreamtime to attract the tigers in. However, his plan proves to be a failure when one of the family members throws his Doomarang to dislodge the talismans. The portal is destroyed and the talismans become scattered, following his familys disappearance, Ty becomes the last of his kind, and a family of bilbies adopt him
12. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue – It was released in North America on October 12,2004 and later released in PAL regions on November 5,2004. A port for Microsoft Windows was digitally released via Steam on March 20th,2017, Ty is set in Southern Rivers, a rural countryside containing many small divisions, such as Bush Rescue HQ, Burramudgee, and various small areas. The game has a limited open-world feeling, allowing Ty to explore all of the environment driving a truck within the road pathways, while most gameplay is on foot, you will occasionally man vehicles/objects, which include trucks, mechanical body suits, submarines, turrets and go-karts. After completing every few missions, one crucial storyline mission follows, Ty can also use the bite attack, which lunges himself at the nearest enemy, crate, or object with a large jaw chomp. There is Slys Boomerang Shop that you spend opals at to get more powerful boomerangs, following from where Ty the Tasmanian Tiger left off, Ty defeats the cassowary Boss Cass by using the Doomerang given by his brother Sly in the previous game. Boss Cass is detained as a result of that incident, after Ty returns the last talisman, his family returns from the Dream Time and Rainbow Cliffs is saved. Dennis, the green tree frog, has formed Bush Rescue. As part of Bush Rescue, Ty goes on a number of all around the Southern Rivers such as transporting valuable items, rescuing civilians. On one mission, Ty has to face Patchy the Cybersaur who was sent by Fluffy, Cass new assistant who is a thorny devil. Then while trying to stop a fire on an oil platform, Fluffy uses Buster, Cass then uses the drive to mix warm blooded strength from mammals with the lizards cold blooded ferocity and weapons to make Uber Repitles. During a battle with Fluffy, Ty manages to steal a Data N. U. T. and gives it to Julius the koala, Bush Rescues lead scientist, for analysis. From the NUT, Cass evil plan is revealed just as Cass kidnaps Burramudgee to use their blood for Uber Reptiles Ty, Sly. Shazza uses a standard Battle Bunyip, Sly uses his custom-made Missile Bunyip, after once again defeating Patchy and Buster, Sly and Shazza go to free the residents of Burramudgee and Ty goes to defeat Boss Cass. Just before she leaves, Shazza gives Ty a kiss for luck, Ty and Cass then face off in the middle of a volcano. Cass summons a bunch of green nanobots capable of joining together into an armed robot to destroy Ty but he destroys it. Once they get back, Ty, Sly, and Shazza receive medals of bravery, later Boss Cass is seen in prison carrying out lunch duty and serving food to all of his lizard minions. It was announced in 2004 that Film Roman and Krome Studios was developing a series based on the video game series. No further reports, however, have made since then
13. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan – Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3, Night of the Quinkan is the third installment of the video game series, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It is the game in the series to be published by Activision. It was developed by Krome Studios and was released for PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox and it was released in North America on October 11,2005 for Xbox, October 12,2005 for PlayStation 2 & GameCube and November 1,2005 for Game Boy Advance. On February 3,2006, the game was released in limited quantities in PAL regions only for PlayStation 2 & Xbox, the game is also the last in the series to be physically released. A new addition to the series are the Bunyip stones and these have special abilities, and can be used to upgrade the boomerangs powers. At first, Ty has only one chassis, and no Bunyip Stones whatsoever. However, Ty can purchase and earn new boomerangs and Bunyip Stones, there are 2 different stores in the game where Ty can buy boomerangs, the shop owned by Tys mom and dad and one in Cassopolis. The different chassis have different amounts of Bunyip Stone slots in them, certain Bunyip Stones can also cancel each other out. Incompatible stones show up as glowing red when equipped to a chassis, any stones effect can be compounded by using up to 3 stones. One day, the Bunyip Elder summoned Ty and Shazza for a small meeting, after teleporting them to the Dreamtime, the Bunyip Elder told them of an evil and mysterious force that was taking over the Dreaming, the Quinkan. After obtaining the Quinkan Gauntlet, Ty and Shazza assist the Bunyips in removing the Quinkan from the Dreaming and are successful, afterwards, Ty and Shazza are warped back to the real world. However, while they were being warped, a Quinkan knocked Shazza into the real world, Ty is warped back to the real world, but six months after his training in the Dreamtime. It turns out Burramudgee has been assaulted by the Quinkan and is only a shadow of its former self, Dennis, a rich tree frog and an old friend of Tys has taken charge of the war effort in Southern Rivers after Bush Rescue disbanded. After a brief reunion with his family and Shazza, Dennis assigns Ty the task of reuniting the Bush Rescue Squad, there was another part of southern rivers but there was a gate blocking the way. Ty finds a cave and sees a zombie frill saying nobody goes through, but the lizard frill wasnt the one blocking the exit, it was a Hexaquin. In order to access the other parts of Southern Rivers, Ty defeats the Hexaquin that is guarding the gateway to the other places, afterwards, Shazza is kidnapped by the Quinkan in Dead Dingo Marsh. Ty runs after to save his girlfriend but a mysterious purple robot stops Ty for a fight, after Ty defeats the robot, it opens up. Inside that robot was Fluffy wearing purple, Sly jumps in and tells Ty and Fluffy that they have to work together to find Shazza