Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up causation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Causation may refer to:
- Causality, in philosophy, a relationship that describes and analyses cause and effect
- Causality (physics)
- Causation (law), a key component to establish liability in both criminal and civil law
- Causation in English law defines the requirement for liability in negligence
- Causation (sociology), the belief that events occur in predictable ways and that one event leads to another
- Proximate causation
- "Correlation does not imply causation", phrase used in the sciences and statistics
- Proximate cause, the basis of liability in negligence in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Causation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.