Cundinamarca may refer to:
- Cundinamarca Department (1886–present), Republic of Colombia
- Free and Independent State of Cundinamarca (1810–1815 Estado Libre e Independiente de Cundinamarca)
- Cundinamarca Department (1820), Gran Colombia roughly encompassing modern Colombia, Panama, and the Mosquito Coast
- Cundinamarca Department (1824), Gran Colombia
- Cundinamarca Province (1851), Republic of New Granada
- Cundinamarca State (1857)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cundinamarca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.