This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||McKinley Hill, Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Colors||Bronze and Burgundy|
Enderun Colleges is a private non-sectarian undergraduate college that offers degree and non-degree programs in International Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Economics.
It was established in 2005, then in its former campus in Wynsum Corporate Plaza in Ortigas Center. In 2008, it moved to its permanent 1.7-hectare campus in McKinley Hill, Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila.
Enderun takes its name from Enderun, the palace school established in Turkey during the Ottoman Empire where the most promising children were educated in, among other things, public administration.
- Established by a group of business and community leaders, Jack Tuason, Javier Infante, and John Suits, who previously founded Ambergris Solutions, now known as TELUS International Philippines.
- Joined by Daniel Perez, an alumnus of Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, with prominent business leaders Jean-Henri Lhuillier of PJ Lhuillier, Inc., Rosanna Fores of TELUS International Philippines, John Tiu of JTKC Group of Companies, Alvin Lao of Chemrez Technologies, and senior US-based executives from Hyatt Corporation.
- Launched with the accreditation of the Philippine Commission on Higher Education (CHED), with Dr. Lorraine Villanueva as the founding dean and with 80 pioneer students. The college offered one degree, International Hospitality Management, with specialization in Hotel Administration or Culinary Arts.
- Formed an academic partnership with Les Roches Swiss Hotel Association Hotel Management School (later renamed as Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in 2007), a top hotel and tourism management college in Switzerland and Spain. The partnership allows Enderun students to earn a Certificate in Hospitality Operations from Les Roches as they study for their Enderun’s bachelor's degree.
- Located in Ortigas Center’s Wynsum Corporate Plaza, where the college also opened an application restaurant called Restaurant 101, under the leadership of Culinary Head Chef See Cheong Yan.
- Student population grew by more than 200 students.
- Established a partnership with Alain Ducasse Formation or ADF (now renamed as Ducasse Education), the professional training center of well respected chef Alain Ducasse. The partnership gives Enderun’s culinary students the opportunity to earn an ADF certificate as they take their bachelor’s degree. The curriculum integrates the culinary methods of Alain Ducasse himself, one of the world’s most celebrated chefs, into the Enderun Culinary program.
- Simon Bakker joined as Vice President for Business Development.
- Moved to its permanent 1.7-hectare campus in McKinley Hill, Bonifacio Global City.
- Holdings company A. Soriano Corporation (ANSCOR) made an investment into Enderun.
- Opened Enderun Extension, the continuing education arm of Enderun Colleges.
- Launched its second program: the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program, with three majors, Finance and Wealth Management, Business Process Management and Consulting, and Marketing Management (the first two majors are now renamed as Financial Management and Operations Management, respectively).
- Launched its third program: the Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship, which focuses on the Family Enterprise.
- Alain Ducasse visited the college with an industry forum titled “Before Cuisine, There Was Nature,” where Ducasse was keynote speaker. Other presenters were Bel S. Castro, a member of Enderun’s F&B faculty, Reto Klauser, area manager and general manager of Makati Shangri-La, Manila, J. Gamboa, executive chef of Cirkulo and Milkyway restaurants and director of Les Toques Blanches, and Amy Besa, owner of the Purple Yam restaurant in New York and author of Memories of Philippine Kitchens.
- Became the first Global Partner of Thunderbird Online, a professional development group of Thunderbird School of Global Management in Arizona, USA.
- Launched the Ducasse Institute Philippines, the first Ducasse Institute outside France.
- Le Pensuer, Inc., an American business consulting company, acquired the 20% holdings of A. Soriano Corporation (ANSCOR) in Enderun.
- Udenna Corporation completed its acquisition of Enderun.
Built on nearly two hectares in the McKinley Hill area of Bonifacio Global City, the campus currently has four buildings—the enderun tent which is used for private parties and events, the Hotel Administration Center, the College of Business and Entrepreneurship, and Ducasse Institute Philippines. The Hotel Administration Center and the College of Business and Entrepreneurship buildings, inspired by Asian colonial architecture, contain classrooms, faculty rooms, and administration offices. Enderun collaborated with Ducasse Education in conceptualizing and creating the Ducasse Institute Philippines. The design and arrangements were constructed in conformity to the specifications of Ducasse Education. It features state-of-the-art kitchen and teaching facilities. Located at the ground floor of the culinary center is Restaurant 101, a student-manned restaurant. 
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
Enderun offers a Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management with specialization in Hotel Administration or Culinary Arts.
For the specialization in Hotel Administration, Enderun is partnered with Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland. The partnership allows students to earn a Certificate in Hospitality Operations from Les Roches. The Les Roches certificate program, which is fully integrated into the Enderun curriculum, allows Enderun students who pass a qualifying exam to gain Les Roches certification after only two years of study in the Philippines. After earning the certificate, students have the option of completing their four-year degree at Enderun or of transferring to Les Roches campuses in Switzerland or Marbella, Spain, earning their degree in Europe.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Enderun’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration has four majors under Business Administration – Marketing Management, Operations Management (specialization in Business Process Management and Consulting), Financial Management (specialization in Wealth Management) and Technology Management.
Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (with focus on family enterprise)
The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship is designed for students who want to start a business or expand and develop an existing family business. Students have optional concentrations that are relevant to their business. It offers the opportunity to customize the student’s junior and senior year to take advantage of the school’s culinary arts and restaurant management programs.
For the Business Administration and Entrepreneurship program, Enderun Colleges is partnered with Thunderbird Online, a professional development division of Thunderbird School of Global Management in Arizona, USA. Students can expect an integration of online learning with in-classroom instruction. Upon completion of a three-course track from Thunderbird Online, students will receive an Executive Certificate in Global Leadership after graduation.
Bachelor of Science in Sustainability
The Bachelor of Science in Sustainability degree, to be launched in 2016, is an interdisciplinary course in Environmental Science, Business Management and Public Policy. The college's newly created Sustainability and Environmental Studies Department is co-chaired by Bryan Benitez McClelland, founder of Bambike Bamboo Bikes and Edmond P. Maceda, sustainability consultant of Megaworld Corporation 
- The McKinley Hill, McKinley Hill welcomes opening of Enderun College, July 23, 2012
- Philstar.com, McKinley Hill welcomes opening of Enderun Colleges, June 27, 2008
- Enderun Colleges, Enderun Colleges Frequently Asked Questions, July 23, 2012
- Enderun Colleges, Enderun Colleges History, July 23,2012
- Business Mirror, Know your Asian CEO finalists; profiles bared, November 10, 2010
- Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation, Enderun Colleges appoints new dean, November 26, 2006
- Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation, Enderun Colleges partners with Les Roches, March 19,2006
- Alain Ducasse Formation and Conseil, ADF+Enderun, July 23,2012
- A. Soriano Corporation, Anscor-Enderun Colleges, July 23,2012
- Alain Ducasse Formation and Conseil, Enderun Colleges Welcomes World-renowned Chef Alain Ducasse, February 23, 2010
- Philstar.com, Back to nature with Alain Ducasse, February 25, 2010
- Philstar.com, Enderun now a partner of Thunderbird Online, April 5, 2012
- Business World Online, New menu, partners for Enderun, May 16, 2012
- Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation, Enderun Colleges offers Thunderbird certificates, May 1, 2012
- Philstar.com, Enderun and Ducasse Education inaugurate 1st Ducasse Institute outside France, May 17, 2012
- Alain Ducasse Formation and Conseil, Ducasse Institute Philippines Inauguration, July 23, 2012
- Philstar.com, Industry Leaders Enderun Colleges and Ducasse Education Launch Ducasse Institute Philippines, May 4, 2012
- https://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/philippines-us-based-le-pensuer-buys-anscor-stake-enderun-colleges-7-7m-76902/ DealStreetAsia, Philippines: US-based Le Pensuer buys Anscor stake in Enderun Colleges for $7.7m, July 6, 2017
- https://www.rappler.com/business/174767-dennis-uy-udenna-corporation-buys-enderun-colleges Rappler.com, Dennis Uy's Udenna Corporation buys Enderun Colleges, July 5, 2017
- Inquirer.net, Hospitality school puts stamp on management, October, 21 2010
- Enderun Colleges, Enderun Colleges - Our Campus, July 23, 2012
- Restaurant 101, About 101, July 24, 2012
- Enderun Colleges, Enderun Colleges - College of Hospitality Management, July 23, 2012
- Enderun Colleges, Enderun Colleges - College of Business, July 23, 2012
- Philstar.com, Managing A Career Driven Education, June 24, 2011
- Enderun Colleges, Enderun Colleges - Entrepreneurship, July 23, 2012
- "Course to prepare millennials to help change the world". The Philippine Star. December 15, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.