This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jimmy Lin in Zhuhai, 2006
|Born||15 October 1974|
|Occupation||Actor, singer, race car driver, entrepreneur, photographer|
|Spouse(s)||Kelly Chen (m. 2009)|
|Partner(s)||Ruby Lin (1995–1997)|
|Also known as||Xiaozhi (小志)|
Little Whirlwind Zhiying (志颖), Xiaoying (小颖) Lin Xiaozhi (林小志)
Jimmy Lin Chih-ying (born 15 October 1974) is a Taiwanese singer, actor, and race car driver.
Lin was born in Taipei on 15 October 1974, he was the second child in a family of five children. Lin graduated from Zhong Xiao Primary School and Huai Sheng Secondary School. At the age of 16, while he was studying Drama and Photography in Hua Gang, Lin was discovered during a performance in school. During this time, he was the star of the campus. At first, Lin declined his first manager's offer to enter the entertainment industry but later took up the offer. In 1992, at the age of 17, he became a superstar overnight following the release of his debut album, Not Every Love Song Has Fond Memories (不是每個戀曲都有美好回憶). Lin's sweeping fame across Asia gained him the nickname "Little Whirlwind", he was also known as one of the "Little Four Heavenly Kings"（四小天王）in Taiwan. Lin became the youngest singer ever to hold a concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum(香港红馆), being only 18 years old at the time. Lin went on to record and release thirteen more albums, including special editions and compilations, and has since filmed many movies and series, as well as endorsed many products. Throughout his singing career, he also received many awards for his hit songs and albums.
Lin enjoyed great popularity until 1994, when he had to serve compulsory military service. Despite knowing it would affect his career tremendously, Lin did not seek special treatment from the government. In October that year, he entered the military like any other ordinary male of his age. Despite his fame, Lin did not have an easy life in the military. In a 2005 talk show, he revealed that in addition to the arduous training, Lin was bullied by seniors, and was expected to perform better than other soldiers. Although he did not expect star treatment, Lin was shocked to be treated badly for being a celebrity. In spite of all these, Lin performed well as a soldier, and received awards for excellent performance, he served primarily in the entertainment section of the military. After 2 years in the military, Lin returned to acting and singing in 1996.
Lin's career as an actor and singer was momentarily postponed by his compulsory military service and upon his return, he was overshadowed by many newcomers. Despite the difficulties Lin faced in re-entering showbiz, he worked hard and even set up his own company, Jimmy Creative, which produced his recent 5 albums under the music label "Forward"; the most noteworthy album was "Scarecrow" (稻草人)(1999), which contained a song of the same title.
In 1997, Lin decided to realize his dream of car racing. In one of the races that year, he encountered a crash which nearly cost him his life. Seconds after limping out of the wreck, the car exploded; the only reminder of the accident now is a few metal plates in the foot that was crushed. Despite the accident, Lin did not give up on racing, and constantly strove to better himself. With regard to this, he often says, "When I race, I am not racing against others, but against myself." Today, Lin is one of the top 10 rally racers in Mainland China. In 2005, he signed a contract with Hong He, the top team in China, as a racer, he trained under top racing coach Ma Jun Kun. Lin hopes to become a Formula 3 racer someday, and become a full-time professional racer. In 2005 he and two friends founded the Ping Tzuo Racing Advisory Company at the ZhuHai International Circuit. On 23 October 2005, Lin hosted the first "Jimmy Cup", a racing event where mainly male celebrities race; the event's aim was to increase the awareness of traffic safety to the masses and to promote the love of car racing. In 2006 he formed the Jimmy Lin Rally Team to compete in the China Rally Championship, his team won Overall 3rd place in the 2006 China Rally Championship. On 26 October 2008 he was formally inducted into the China F1 TianRong Powerboat Racing team in ShenZhen, China, he will train with the team in 2009/2010 in order to get his F1 powerboat racing license.
While being a racer, Lin has not neglected his showbiz career. Lin concentrated on filming after his last album "Going for a Walk" in 2000; the grandest production in recent years was Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (天龙八部), where he took the role of the Dali crown-prince Duan Yu.
Despite having not released an album since 2006, which his last album was titled "擋不住我", Lin continues to sing theme songs for television series and films, and give regular live performances for various events including mini concerts, fund-raising events, festivals and even state events, he was one of the celebrity performers at the Third "Beijing 2008" Olympic Cultural Festival (2005), where the theme motto "One World, One Dream" was officially announced. In 2007, he starred in his first Taiwanese idol series, My Lucky Star, which got the #1 rating for 13 weeks in a row. In 2010, he starred in his first Chinese modern series, Hunan TV's "Single Princess and Blind Dates".
On 17 October 2008, Lin held his first concert in Shanghai, China after 14 years, it was a stunning success in front of 25,000 screaming fans who sang Happy Birthday to celebrate his 34th birthday. On 21 November 2009, he held his 2nd concert in Shanghai in front of 10,000 fans, it was a family event where his parents and siblings attended, and he sang a duet with his younger brother Jason Lin.
In addition to his entertainment and racing career, Lin is also a very successful businessman. In 2000 he started the IT company Inwellcom, Tech, co. with friends that specialize in writing software for surveillance and banking. He himself became the youngest director in the Taiwan Network Association, his own house in Taipei has the latest hightech surveillance equipment manufactured by his own company. He can remotely control more than 100 home appliances from his PDA, he talked about this in talk shows in 2006. He also set up a business on the internet with his brother, naming his own brand "JR" (Jimmy Racing); the online venture sells goods ranging from sunglasses to bikinis. It has since grown in scale from operating solely on auction sites to selling his goods on shopping sites. In 2004 he opened Roadstar, a car dealership in Taipei that sells high-end sports cars. In 2005 he founded the PingTzuo International Racing Sports Advisory Company in Zhuhai, China with his best friend Chen Wei Liang. Lin is also on the PingTzuo racing team. In 2006 he opened a restaurant, The Dream Family Cafe in the Jing Hua Cheng shopping mall in Taipei, Taiwan. In 2009 he became a part-time wedding photographer for the Shanghai CHUECH studio, he also owns real estates in Taiwan, Shanghai, and Beijing.
Lin also contributed to the society by becoming an ambassador for many youth and government campaigns in Taiwan and other places. On 17 October 2003, Jimmy was presented with the "Outstanding Chinese Award" at the 51st San Francisco Chinese Festival; the award was mainly to commend him for starting a series of fund-raisers for schools, for being an anti-drug ambassador, and for participation in public community events.
On 16 April 2011, Jimmy Lin interviewed the F1 racing driver Michael Schumacher for the international magazine GQ (May 2011 issue). Jimmy did his homework before he met with Schumacher and did the entire interview in English, he asked more than 20 questions in different areas: life, racing experiences and charity. Jimmy said, “Schumacher is my most admired F1 racer. Besides his remarkable racing records, I also highly respect his charity works, he donated money to help the refugees rebuild their homes after the 2004 tsunami." Schumacher gave Jimmy a pair of limited edition shoes that he designed and invited him to a private dinner the following day.
Lin dated actress Ruby Lin, his co-star in the 1995 film School Days. At that time he was very popular, having already released several albums in Asia, while Ruby was an unknown, acting in her first project, their relationship lasted for 2–3 years, and Ruby was the only girlfriend Lin had ever taken home to see his father. In a later talk show together, both parties stated that it was due to the distance and fading of feelings that led to their breakup.
In October 2009, Lin announced his engagement to model Kelly Chen, their son, Kimi Lin, was born on 15 September 2009. Kimi became a household name in China after being featured on the popular 2013 television reality show Where Are We Going, Dad? Star. A wedding ceremony was held on 30 July 2013 in Phuket, Thailand. Recently, for celebrating the quantity of his fans on Sina microblog reached 60,000,000, he announced his wife had been pregnant, and he will have two twin boys. On 5 December 2015, he and his wife welcomed their twin sons Jenson and Kyson.
- Not Every Love Song Has Fond Memories (1992)
- Summer of '92 (1992)
- Why Am I Always Hurt (1992)
- Thinking of You (1993)
- Fiery Heart (1994)
- Goodbye My Friend (1994)
- Saying Goodbye to Yesterday (1994)
- Dream Is Ahead (1995)
- Expect (1996)
- Men Are Easily Deceived (1997)
- I Am Still Myself (1997)
- Before Dawn Breaks (1998)
- Scarecrow (1999)
- Go for a Walk (2000)
- Best of Jimmy Lin (2004)
- Jimmy F1ght (2006)
- My Lucky Star (2007)
- Black (2010 single with Wallace Chung)
- Celebrate Youth (2010 The 16th Asian Games youth camp theme song with Zhang Li)
- You Are the One (Sept 2010 Theme songs of Single Princesses)(Oct 2011 Theme songs of Rainbow Sweetheart)
- Color (Sept 2010 Theme songs of Single Princesses)(Oct 2011 Theme songs of Rainbow Sweetheart)
- Flying with You, Flying (Aug 2012 Theme songs of the movie Flying With You)
|2013||Super Speaker||Anhui TV show|
|Where Are We Going? Dad
|Hunan TV show|
|2012||Flying With You
|Xu Yifan||Film - China|
|Legend of Chinese Titans
|Animation - Taiwan|
|If I Were You
|Film - China|
|Film - China|
|Rainbow Sweetheart||Shao Feng||Television series - Jiangsu TV|
|2010||Single Princesses and Blind Dates||Ji Fan||Hunan TV|
|2009||Shao Lin Si Chuan Qi 2||Li Shi Min||Henan TV|
|2008||Live With Chivalry||Jon||Musical by Chivas|
|2007||My Lucky Star (Fang Yang De Xing Xing)||"Vernon" Zhong Tian Qi||Television series by SETTV (Taiwan)|
|2004||Liao Zhai: Xiao Cui
|Wang Yuan Feng||Television series|
|Shu Jian Qing Xia Liu San Bian||Liu San Bian||Television series|
|Assassin||Film - Taiwan|
|The Love Winner||Film - Hong Kong|
|2003||Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils
|Duan Yu||Television series|
|Dragon||Film - Hong Kong|
|2002||Secretly Loving You||Television series - guest appearance |
(in episodes 27, 28 and 29)
|2002||The Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra
|Na Ja||Television series|
|2002||The Legendary Siblings 2
(Jue Shi Shuang Jiao)
|Jiang Fei Yu / Jiang Xiao Yu||Television series|
|2001||Feng Chen Wu Die||Journalist||Television series|
|2001||My Heart Will Go On||Bao Yi||Film - China|
|Liu Chen Xiang||Television series|
|Master Swordsman Lu Xiaofeng||Lu Xiaofeng||Television series|
|1999||The Legendary Siblings
|Jiang Xiao Yu||Television series|
|Red Word||Ah Hu||Film - Thailand|
|Ang Yee: Luuk chaai phan mangkawn||Film - Thailand|
|1998||Chirvalous Legend||Liao Tian Ding||Film - Taiwan|
|Heavenly Legend||The Monkey King / Sun Wu Kong||Film - Hong Kong|
|1995||Forever Friends||Wizard||Film - Hong Kong|
|Xu Zhi Hao / Xiao Zhi||Film - Hong Kong/Taiwan|
|Jiang Xing Jian||Film - Hong Kong|
|No Sir 3
|Lin Xiao Ying||Film - Hong Kong|
|Pi Shi Ting / "Spinach"||Film - Hong Kong|
|David Jen||Film - Hong Kong|
|Boys are Easy
|Ching Siu Pei / Xiao Bei||Film - Hong Kong|
|End of the Road
|Ah Ding||Film - Taiwan|
|Han Lin / Little Dagger||Film - Hong Kong|
|Butterfly and Sword
|Prince Cha||Film - Hong Kong/Taiwan|
|To Miss With Love
|Lin Chi Yin||Film - Hong Kong|
- 18th on 2014 China Celebrity List 100
- 2013 All-Around Artist Award 安徽衛視國劇盛典全能藝人獎
- 2012 CETV Asia Top 10 華娛衛視亞洲十大紅人
- 2012 All-Around Artist Award 安徽衛視亞洲偶像盛典全能藝人獎
- 2011 Most Charismatic TV Actor Award 安徽衛視國劇盛典最具號召力演員獎
- 2011 6th Huading Awards - Best Actor in Idol Dramas 2011华鼎励志偶像最佳男演员奖
- 2008 Taiwan Hwa Gang School of Performing Arts Most Successful Alumnus 台灣華岡藝校華藝星光十傑第一名
- 2006 Top Ten Golden Song "Show Me Your License" and The Most Versatile Entertainer from The 4th Chinese Music Awards 2006 @ Fuzhou
- 2003 Outstanding Chinese Award 
- 1999 Most Talented Male Artiste
- 1996 Top Ten Idols Award
- 1994 Best Album Award
- 1993 Metro Radio Top Ten Handsome People Award
- 1993 FM Select Bronze Award
- 1993 HK Top Ten Children Gold Song "Wild Chrysanthemum"
- 1993 HK Hottest Mandarin Singer Gold Award
- 1993 HK Most Popular New Artiste Gold Solid Award
- 1993 HK Top Ten Chinese Songs With The Brightest Future New Artiste Award
- 1993 HK-CR Gold Award
- 1993 HK Spreading Mandarin Award
- 1993 HK Jade Solid Gold First Place Song
- 1992 Taiwan Top Ten Idols Award
- 1992 Taiwanese Superstar New Artist Award
- 1992 Taiwan's Most Brightest Future New Artiste Award
- 1992 HK Hottest Mandarin Award
- Teams raced for: Renault Tire Racing Team, HongHe Rally Team, 香港代纳10方程式车队, Mitsubishi Lancer ManYu Rally Racing Team, Guangxi Speedone Rally Team 
- Team owned: ESSO Jimmy Racing Team, Jimmy Lin Rally Team
- Team racing for now: PingTzuo Racing Team
- Team owns now: PingTzuo Racing Team 
In 2011, he announced that he'll quit rally racing due to the death of one of his racing buddy and will devote more time to showbiz.
- September Super Car Challenge, Ferrari 348, 3rd place
- February 555 Taiwan Rally Race
- March Super Car Challenge Cup, BMW M3, 2nd place
- August Impreza Challenge Cup
- November World Rally Championship Australia Hyundai Rally Car, got FIA International Class A
- February went to Japan to study racing under a famous Japanese racer
- June Super Car Challenge, BMW M3, 3rd place
- August Super Car Challenge, BMW M3, 3rd place
- May 17 Super Car Challenge, BMW using new M3 race car, 2nd place, broke Taiwan LungTam BMW M3 single lap record
- July Super Car Challenge, BMW M3, 2nd place, broke Taiwan LungTam BMW M3 single lap record
- August 7 formed ESSO Jimmy Racing Team and Racing Company, became spokesman for ESSO
- August 28 ZhuHai International Circuit Renault Spider Challenge, 4th round 1st place, 6th round, 2nd place
- December 4 Super Car Challenge, broke Taiwan's single lap record in Taiwan LungTam Super Car
- March 11 Impreza race, group A, first round, 3rd place
- April 1 Super Car, 1st round, used M3 race car, 1st place
- June 3 Super Car, 2nd round, used M3 race car, 1st place
- August China Formula International Race, 1st place 
- August Super Car, 3rd round, used M3 race car, 1st place
- September China Formula International Race, 1st place
- October Super Car, 4th round, used M3 race car, 1st place.
- October China Renault Formula, 5th round, Group A, 1st place.
- October China Renault Formula, 6th round, Group A, 1st place.
- December 31 Taiwan Oil year end Challenge, competing with the best 36 races in Taiwan, 4th overall. This established Jimmy's status in Taiwan's racing circle
- won 9 winner cups: seven 1st place, one 2nd place, one 3rd place. Became Champion of the Year for winning all 4 rounds of the Taiwan Super Car Race, he still holds this record.
- March 10 China Renault Formula
- March 2 China Rally Championship, Shanghai representing Radial Tire Rally Racing Team
- April 7 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3, 2nd place
- May 4–5 Asian Formula
- June 16 China Renault Formula, 7th place
- June 2 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3, 1st place
- July 2 China Renault Formula, 3rd place
- August 4 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3
- October 1 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3, 2nd place
- Contracted to race for Radial Tire Racing Team for 2 years.
- March 20 Shanghai Rally Race
- April 12 China Renault Formula Race, Zhuhai, 2nd place 
- June 8 Malaysia PORSCHE GT3 CUP 
- July 17 ChangChun Rally Race, 8th place 
- August 19 China Rally Championship, Beijing
- September 13 China Rally Championship, Beijing
- October 25 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia, PORSCHE 911 GT3 CUP, Beijing
- November 12 Macau Grand Prix, Renault Formula Race, 17th place out of 25
- March Shanghai Rally Race, 9th place
- May 30 Beijing Rally Race, dropped out at 10th place
- June 6 Shanghai Renault Formula Race, dropped out after collision at 7th place
- June 27 Asia Renault Formula Race, Shanghai, 6th place out of 30
- September 26 Asia Renault Formula Race, Shanghai, 10th place out of 30
- Contracted to race for Honghe Rally Team, the largest racing team in China, for the reported sum of TW$10 mil
- March China Rally Championship, Shanghai 9th place
- April China Rally Championship, Zhejiang 9th place
- May 8 Asia Renault Formula F2000, Zhuhai 5th place out of 31
- August China Rally Championship, Guizhou
- September China Rally Championship, Yunan, 8th place
- September Coach for Jackie Chan Charity Race
- October Held the 1st Jimmy Lin Charity Stars Race at Zhuhai International Circuit 
- November China Rally Championship, Shaoguan, Guangdong, eighth place。
- December ranked 8th overall in China Rally Championship 2005
- 3/22/06 Formed Jimmy Racing Team and became his own boss. He signed British racer, Alister McRae, who ranked 3rd in 2003 and 26th in 2006 in the world; the other 2 racers in his team are Jimmy himself and the 7th ranked Chinese racer. Jimmy ranked 8th in China in 2005. McRae was paid US$50,000 per race, 5 races a year.
- 3/24/2006 Jimmy Lin Racing Team won both team 1st place and racer 1st place in Shanghai Rally Race.
- June Became Zhuhai Super Car Club Honorary President
- July China Rally Championship, Guizhou
- July Jimmy Lin Racing Team 3rd place at China Rally Championship, Guizhou 
- August Celebrity Charity Race, team 1st place, men 1st place 
- September China Rally Championship, Kaiyang, Guizhou, Jimmy Lin Racing Team, 1st place 
- October Ford Celebrity Race, professional group 1st place
- November China Rally Championship, Longyou, Zhejiang
- November 27 Jimmy Racing Team won Overall 3rd place in 2006 China Rally Championship.
- May Formed WSCC PingTzuo Racing Team with International Supercar Club at Zhuhai International Circuit. Jimmy will represent PingTzuo in the 2007 China Open Formula.
- May China Open Formula Renault Formula, Zhuhai 15th place
- 6/15/07 to 6/17/07 Raced for Mitsubishi Lancer Wan Yu Rally Team in the China Rally Championship in Beijing. His team won the race and Mitsubishi won the Sponsor's Cup. Jimmy placed 10th overall among 71 international and 5th among Chinese racers.
- July Jet Li Celebrity Charity Race, 2nd place
- 11/12/07 The Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Team won the grand championship of the 2007 China Rally Championship. Jimmy only participated in the Beijing Rally Race in June, he is not ranked this yr because he missed most of the races due to filming and showbiz conflicts but did contribute points to the team for completing the race in Beijing.
- November World Drifting Championship, Hangzhou, guest of honor
- 1/27/08 Test drove the new British Radical Race car。
- 3/15/08 to 3/16/08 Drove a Radical SR3 at the Frestech Pan Delta Super Racing Festival - Spring Race at ZhuHai International Circuit.
Round 1: 1st place
Round 2: 2nd place
- 6/21/08 to 6/22/08 Tian Si Light Weight Sports Car Challenge Race - Summer Race at ZhuHai International Circuit. Drove a Radical SR3 and achieved double win.
Round 1: 1st place, Time 1:44.978
Round 2: 1st place, Time 17:41.700 
- On October 26, 2008 he was formally inducted into the China F1 TianRong Powerboat Racing team in ShenZhen, China. He will train in 2009 in order to get his F1 racing license before he can race for the team.
- On March 1, 2009 he signed with the Guangxi Speedone Rally Racing Team and will race in 3 rally races in 2009. His 1M yuan Mitsubishi EVO-10 race car was unveiled at the signing ceremony.
- June 13–14, 2009 China Rally Championship at Naning, Nanking. 12th place in Group N4 (International) out of 87 international racers, 7th place out of all Chinese racers. Earned 1 point for Speedone.
- July 9–10, 2009 China Rally Championship at Shanghai. 6th place out of all Chinese racers in group N4 (International). Won 6th place cup for Speedone, its first cup.
- August 28–30, 2009 China Rally Championship at Fugang, Guangzhou. Withdrew from the race after his EVO-9 race car had mechanical problems during the 1st day of the race.
- November 2, 2009 Race of Champions at The Bird's Nest in Beijing. 2nd place in the Celebrity Race.
- November 15, 2009 His PingTzuo Racing Team won the championship in the Asian category of the 2009 Asian AFR Championship.
- April 22, 2010 PingTzuo racer Zhang Shanqi won 3rd place in the 2010 Asian Renault Formula Race at Zhuhai
- May 23, 2010 PingTzuo racers Zhang Shan Qi & Li Zhi Cong Respectively won Champion in Race 1 & 2 in the AFR Championship!
- August 14, 2010 AFR International Formula Renault at Shanghai F1 International Circuit. Got 1st place IFC trophy.
- October 5–7, 2010 PingTzuo won 1st place in the International Le Mans Cup (ILMC) 1000 km Zhuhai FLM division
- November 13, 2011 PingTzuo won 1st place in the International Le Mans Cup (ILMC) 1000 km Zhuhai FLM division
- 2005林志颖 国光帮帮忙
- 林志穎 歌壇天王變身賽車旋風俠 Esquire
- ZIC: Jimmy Lin's Car Racing Consultancy Company Youtube
- 全国汽车拉力赛 万宇车队获年度车队第二、三名
- 林志颖谈加盟F1摩托艇感受 "旋风小子"赛场试水
- 林志颖加盟天荣玩摩托艇 水上F1迎旋风再起(图)
- 《放羊的星星》收视夺冠 林志颖内地人气回升
- 湖南衛視為救收視 "割肉价"请林志颖出山
- 视频：林志颖上海个唱跳辣舞 谈父亲落泪(1)
- 组图：林志颖个唱上海举行 近万名歌迷为之疯狂
- 赛车总决赛取消 林志颖无奈改当“上班族”
- Inwellcom. Tech. co. Archived 2014-01-26 at the Wayback Machine
- 从雨季少年到偶像奶爸 林志颖：还在学习当爸爸
- Jimmy Lin and father in 2006 Youtube
- 林志穎瘋賽車 挑戰極限
- Jimmy Lin Private Garage in Taipei Youtube
- 林志穎現身"泛珠三角超級賽車節"[permanent dead link]
- Shanghai CHUECH studio Archived 2010-03-24 at the Wayback Machine
- 继成龙之后 林志颖升任反毒大使(附图)
- 灣區慶祝第51屆華僑節 四名傑出華人接受表揚
- East West Bank Press Release
- 林志穎對話車神舒馬赫 成好友分享賽車經驗(圖) Sina
- 林志颖、林心如 同台大谈当年分手原因 Archived 2010-04-24 at the Wayback Machine，联合早报
- Jimmy Lin to hold wedding four years after tying the knot
- 2014福布斯中国名人榜：新生代偶像崛起 Archived 2014-05-05 at the Wayback Machine
- 葛优林志颖等当选十大红人 陈乔恩意外摔伤
- 组图：名人与车 林志颖飙车“小旋风”二
- 图文-林志颖投身汽车拉力赛 香槟庆祝新车手加盟
- Beijing China Rally Championship
- "imotor.me". Archived from the original on 2009-10-24. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- 速一车队 Archived 2009-03-26 at the Wayback Machine
- 林志颖赛车成职业 Archived 2011-07-18 at the Wayback Machine
- "小麦与徐浪对话金山 - 上海拉力赛". Archived from the original on 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2010-03-31.
- 视频：林志颖出席活动 称好友死讯使他退出赛车 Sina
- 1999年娛樂新聞：什麼也阻止不了林志穎去比賽車 Youtube
- 1999 完全娛樂─林志穎 羅百吉 超級房車賽 Youtube
- 2001年Super Car 超级跑车赛第二站赛事报道
- 2001 KART、March、Saxo、超級跑車挑戰賽最後一回合
- 亞洲方程式挑戰賽珠海站 林志穎 馬前失蹄錯失錦標 Archived 2012-04-26 at the Wayback Machine
- 亞洲方程式挑戰賽 台灣車手表現中規中矩 Archived 2012-04-26 at the Wayback Machine
- 宣傳F1賽車 林志穎上海暖身代言 TVBS
- 林志穎 只愛賽車不愛美眉 Archived 2012-10-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Mobil 1 SuperSyn CF Sina
- 图文-全国汽车拉力赛发车 林志颖“改行”如鱼得水
- “鼎好杯”北京拉力赛 发车仪式林志颖登场(图文)
- 中國拉力賽北京站的車內畫面 Sina
- 赛车推广大使林志颖 引发赛车节热烈气氛
- 2005中國拉力賽年度績分表 Archived 2012-04-26 at the Wayback Machine
- 全国汽车拉力锦标赛上海站结束 林志颖车队夺魁 Archived 2011-07-26 at the Wayback Machine
- 全国汽车拉力锦标赛贵阳开幕 林志颖车队获第一
- Beijing CRC Opening Ceremony.
- 泛珠天思轻量级跑车挑战系列赛 林志颖梅开二度_赛车-中国赛车_NIKE新浪竞技风暴_新浪网
- Jimmy Lin - 06/23/08 TianSi Lightweight Sportscar Challenge youtube
- 林志颖正式加盟广西速一车队 Archived 2010-12-18 at the Wayback Machine
- 广西速一车队新赛季首获队赛积分 林志颖圆满完赛 Archived 2010-12-18 at the Wayback Machine
- 比赛中遇爆胎 林志颖获CRC北京站国内车手第六
- ROC 赚足人气娱乐性超强 中国明星车手完美亮相
- AFR亚洲雷诺方程式珠海收官：阿龙夺冠 路易斯亚军
- AFR Championship Saturday Report
- 最难忘的AFR周末 ESPNSTAR
- 林志颖方程式比赛再夺冠 将喜悦与家人分享(图) Sina
- 林志穎當爸出運 上海賽車奪冠 蘋果日報
- (赛车时代)我为车狂：奶爸车手林志颖 CCTV
- 台灣與利曼賽車的首次火花！車手李勇德進軍珠海1000公里大獎賽 Archived 2011-09-11 at the Wayback Machine
- 華人世界第一次，Le Mans洲際盃珠海一千公里大賽落幕 U-Car