Los Perros del Mal
|Los Perros del Mal|
La Furia del Norte|
Los Perros del Mal
Los Perros del Mal (English: The Dogs of Evil) was a Mexican Lucha libre wrestling group stable, originally competed in Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre and in Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (AAA). The name (meaning "The Dogs of Evil") is play on the name of the founder of the group, Perro Aguayo Jr.. It was one of the main rudo (heel) stables in CMLL until October 2008, when Aguayo along with Mr. Águila and Damián 666 left the company to form Perros del Mal Producciones. The stable is a part of the new promotion, despite its namesake. Their motto is "Dios perdona, los Perros no" ("God forgives, the Dogs don't."). The group originally started under the name La Furia del Norte but evolved into Los Perros del Mal as wrestlers not from northern Mexico joined the group.
La Furia del Norte
For the summer of 2004, the main storyline feud in Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) was the heel trio of Pierroth Jr., Vampiro Canadiense and Tarzan Boy feuding with the técnico or face trio of Negro Casas, Shocker and Perro Aguayo Jr. The two factions finally faced off in a six-man cage match on July 18, 2004 where the last man in the cage got his head shaved. The rudos quickly escaped and Shocker tricked Casas and made his own escape, leaving Casas and Perro Aguayo Jr. Aguayo was victorious and Negro Casas, who had acted like a mentor for a time before this, had his head shaved leading to hostility.
The feud continued but soon Vampiro was injured in a match against the original Máscara Sagrada and was replaced by Héctor Garza, who had just jumped from Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (AAA), in a trios match at Arena México. Over the next few weeks, Perro turned on Casas and joined Garza. Soon Tarzan Boy from Los Guerreros del Infierno joined with Perro explaining that he and Garza could only trust other northerners. From that comment the name La Furia del Norte (Spanish for "The Northern Fury") was born as they all hailed from northern Mexico. Tarzan Boy and Héctor Garza hailed from Monterrey, Nuevo León and Perro Aguayo Jr. claims his father's Zacatecas as his homestate, although he was born in Mexico City. A few weeks later one last Northerner joined the group, El Terrible, who had just turned on Shocker. The group's cowardly and suave antics made them an entertaining combination and they quickly rivaled Los Guerreros as the top heel group in CMLL.
After losing a match for the CMLL 71st Anniversary Show trophy to Negro Casas, Perro moved onto a short but heated feud with El Hijo del Santo with La Furia playing back-up. Shortly afterwards, Garza, Terrible and Tarzan began chasing the CMLL World Trios Championship, eventually defeating Black Warrior, Rayo de Jalisco Jr. and El Canek in November. Perrito joined forces with his former rivals Pierroth and Vampiro in their feud against Los Capos, ending at the year-end show when Pierroth and Vampiro lost their hair to Cien Caras and Máscara Año 2000 and Perro lost to Universo 2000 via disqualification in a singles match. The group's future was put in question when Garza was arrested in the United States with illegal steroids.
Los Perros del Mal
Perro still continued to feud with Los Capos and he used La Furia against them up until the big Perro Aguayo and Perro Aguayo Jr. versus Cien Caras and Máscara Año 2000 double hair match in March of that year. After Aguayo and his father were successful, Aguayo decided to start a new group consisting of La Furia del Norte, La Familia de Tijuana and other rudos called Los Perros del Mal. After the formation of Los Perros, the name "La Furia del Norte" referred only to the trio of Tarzan Boy, Terrible and Garza.
Latin Lover appeared as a member at Arena Mexico with Garza and Perro Jr. He wore the Perros del Mal shirt, and though it was only an appearance, was considered a member of the stable.
On June 6, 2010, at AAA's biggest event of the year, Triplemanía XVIII, Los Perros del Mal started an invasion storyline with the promotion. While many Perros del Mal Producciones workers have since made appearances in AAA, Perro Aguayo Jr., Damián 666, Halloween and L.A. Park are the four main members representing the stable in the company. Los Perros del Mal quickly aligned themselves with other rudo stables La Legión Extranjera, La Milicia and Los Maniacos to form La Sociedad, under the leadership of Dorian Roldan. On December 5, 2010, in the main event of Guerra de Titanes Dámian 666, Halloween and X-Fly achieved a major feat by ending Los Psycho Circus's three-year-long undefeated streak in a steel cage weapons match, albeit after an interference from Perro Aguayo Jr. The feud between Los Perros del Mal and Los Psycho Circus continued on May 29 at Perros del Mal Producciones' third anniversary show, where Los Psycho Circus was victorious in a six man tag team steel cage Masks vs. Hairs match and, as a result, Super Crazy, the last man left in the cage, was forced to have his head shaved bald. On June 18 at Triplemanía XIX, Damián 666, Halloween and X-Fly defeated Los Psycho Circus in a tournament final to become the first ever AAA World Trios Champions. On July 31 at Verano de Escándalo, Los Perros del Mal faced Los Psycho Circus in a steel cage match, where the last person left in the cage would lose either his hair or mask. The match ended with Psycho Clown escaping the cage, leaving X-Fly inside and forcing him to have his hair shaved off. Los Perros del Mal and Los Psycho Circus ended their year long rivalry on October 9 at Héroes Inmortales, where Damián 666, Halloween and Nicho el Millonario were defeated in a Masks vs. Hairs steel cage match and were all shaved bald. On November 11, 2011, former member and reigning CMLL World Heavyweight Champion Héctor Garza jumped from CMLL to Perros del Mal Producciones to re-join the group. Shortly afterwards, El Texano Jr. also left CMLL and joined Los Perros del Mal, along with his brother Super Nova, though this partnership was short-lived as El Texano Jr. went on to form rival group, El Consejo. On March 11, 2012, Los Perros del Mal lost the AAA World Trios Championship to Los Psycho Circus. The following day, Damián 666, his son Bestia 666, Halloween and X-Fly announced that they had quit Los Perros del Mal. Halloween ended up returning to the group the following month, while the other vacant spots were filled by Taya Valkyrie, Teddy Hart, Trauma I and Trauma II. In mid-2013, El Hijo del Perro Aguayo began showing signs of a técnico turn by forming a new partnership with former rival Cibernético, which eventually led to Los Perros del Mal members Daga and Psicosis turning on their leader on November 22. Aguayo quickly announced that Daga and Psicosis' betrayal would not mark the end of Los Perros del Mal and that he would soon introduce a new incarnation of the stable. However, on December 8 at Guerra de Titanes, Aguayo, Daga and Psicosis revealed they had played Cibernético, when Aguayo turned on him and brought Los Perros del Mal back under the umbrella of the reformed La Sociedad. On February 21, 2014, longtime CMLL wrestler Black Warrior made a surprise return to AAA as the newest member of Los Perros del Mal. Daga left Los Perros del Mal on April 19 to lead the Anarquía stable.
On March 21, 2015, Aguayo died following a freak accident during a wrestling match, throwing the stable's future into question. While Pentagón Jr. and Taya continued representing Los Perros del Mal in AAA events following Aguayo's death, Joe Líder stated that the group's future was still uncertain. In January 2017, Daga, Garza Jr. and Pentagón Jr. all quit AAA and made an appearance for The Crash promotion, wearing Los Perros del Mal gear. The current status of the group is uncertain. Daga and Pentagón Jr. had hopes they would be able to continue using the name Los Perros del Mal on the independent circuit with Garza Jr. as a new member, but on January 24 they instead announced they were leaving the group.
- El Hijo del Perro Aguayo (leader)
- Joe Líder
- Mr. Águila
- Bestia 666
- Black Warrior
- Blue Demon Jr.
- Damián 666
- Ek Balam
- Héctor Garza
- Ivelisse Vélez
- L.A. Park
- Latin Lover
- Pentagón Jr.
- Pequeño Damián 666
- Pequeño Halloween
- Pete Powers
- Pierroth Jr.
- Ricky Marvin
- Super Nova
- Tarzan Boy
- Teddy Hart
- El Terrible
- El Texano Jr.
Championships and accomplishments
- AAA Cruiserweight Championship (1 time) – Daga
- AAA Reina de Reinas Championship (1 time) – Taya
- AAA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – Líder and Pentagón Jr.
- AAA World Trios Championship (1 time) – Damián 666, Halloween and X-Fly
- Copa Triplemanía XXII (2014) – El Hijo del Perro Aguayo
- Rey de Reyes (2012) – El Hijo del Perro Aguayo
- Rey de Reyes (2016) – Pentagón Jr.
- Producciones Sánchez
- Trofeo Arena Neza (2016) - Joe Líder, Kahn del Mal & Pentagon Jr.
Luchas de Apuestas record
|Winner (wager)||Loser (wager)||Location||Event||Date||Notes|
|Psycho Clown (hair)||Super Crazy (hair)||Mexico City, Distrito Federal||Perros del Mal Aniversario||May 29, 2011||[Note 1]|
|Halloween (hair)||Coco Rojo (hair)||Tlalnepantla de Baz, State of Mexico||Live event||July 10, 2011||[Note 2]|
|Psycho Clown (mask)||X-Fly (hair)||Guadalajara, Jalisco||Live event||July 31, 2011||[Note 3]|
|Damián 666 (hair)||Monster Clown (Trios Championship)||Naucalpan, Mexico||IWRG Live event||August 28, 2011||[Note 4]|
|Los Psycho Circus (masks)
(Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown)
|Los Perros del Mal (hair)
(Halloween, Damián 666 and Nicho el Millonario)
|Monterrey, Nuevo León||Live event||October 9, 2011||[Note 5]|
|Psicosis (hair)||Joe Líder (hair)||Mexico City||TripleMania XX||August 5, 2012|||
|Dark Cuervo (hair)||Halloween (hair)||San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí||Héroes Inmortales IV||October 7, 2012||[Note 6]|
- Six man tag team steel cage Masks vs. Hairs match, where Los Perros del Mal (Crazy, El Hijo del Perro Aguayo and Damián 666) faced Los Psycho Circus (Psycho Clown, Monster Clown and Murder Clown).
- Steel cage match, where Los Perros del Mal (Halloween, Damián 666 and Ek Balam) faced Los Payasos Tricolor (Coco Rojo, Coco Azul and Coco Amarillo) and Los Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown).
- Six man tag team steel cage Masks vs. Hairs match, where Los Perros del Mal (X-Fly, Damián 666 and Halloween) faced Los Psycho Circus.
- Four tag team steel cage match, where Los Psycho Circus put their IWRG Intercontinental Trios Championship on the line against the hairs/masks of Los Perros del Mal (Damián 666, Bestia 666 and X-Fly), Los Temerarios (Black Terry, Durok and Machin) and Los Villanos (Kortiz, Ray Mendoza Jr. and Villano IV).
- Steel cage match Masks vs. Hair match.
- Domo de la Muerte, where Los Perros del Mal (Halloween, El Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Psicosis and Teddy Hart) faced Dark Cuervo, Cibernético, Dark Ozz and Jack Evans.
- "Número Especial - Lo mejor de la lucha libre mexicana durante el 2004". SuperLuchas (in Spanish). January 24, 2005. Issue 91.
- Arturo Rosas Plata (September 28, 2007). "Las celebraciones pasadas..." Ovaciones (in Spanish). Mexico, D.F.: Editorial Ovaciones, S. A. de C.V. p. 18. Número 20998 Año LX. Retrieved September 19, 2009.
- "2005 Lo Mejor de la Lucha Mexicana". SuperLuchas (in Spanish). January 3, 2006. Issue 140.
- "Triplemanía XVIII: Fiesta de Fiestas". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). June 7, 2010. Archived from the original on August 15, 2010. Retrieved November 6, 2010.
- "Dorian Roldan: Lider de la Sociedad". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). August 27, 2010. Archived from the original on August 31, 2010. Retrieved November 6, 2010.
- "Maniacos, parte de la Sociedad". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). September 27, 2010. Archived from the original on October 1, 2010. Retrieved November 6, 2010.
- Beltrán, William (December 5, 2010). "AAA Guerra de Titanes 2010 (Cobertura y resultados 05 de Diciembre de 2010) – Charly Manson aparece y se une a Los Bizzaros – El Zorro NUEVO Megacampeón AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- Rodríguez, Édgar (May 29, 2011). "Pierde cabellera Super Crazy". Récord. Archived from the original on June 1, 2011. Retrieved May 30, 2011.
- Cano Vela, Eduardo (June 17, 2011). "Triplemania XIX (Cobertura y resultados 18 de Junio de 2011) – LA Park vs El Mesias Mascara vs Cabellera, TNA invade Triple A" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved June 18, 2011.
- "X-Fly fue rapado en Verano de Escándalo". Récord (in Spanish). July 31, 2011. Archived from the original on June 15, 2012. Retrieved August 1, 2011.
- Cano Vela, Eduardo (October 9, 2011). "AAA Héroes Inmortales (Cobertura y resultados 9 de Octubre de 2011) – Mesias y Sting empatan y unen sus fuerzas contra Konnan, Jarrett y sus aliados, Wagner gana pero Octagón y La Parka lo traicionan, los perros pierden las cabelleras" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Archived from the original on January 16, 2014. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
- Ruiz Glez, Alex (November 12, 2011). "Héctor Garza deja el CMLL, se une con los Perros del Mal" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved November 12, 2011.
- Mexicool, Rey (December 9, 2011). "IWRG (Resultados 8 de dic.): Canis Lupus debuta con un triunfo sobre los Perros del Mal – Apolo Estrada Jr. rapa a Bugambilia, gracias a Eterno" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved December 10, 2011.
- "Psycho Circus nuevos campeones de tercias AAA". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). March 12, 2012. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- Ruiz Glez, Alex (March 12, 2012). "¿X-Fly, Damián 666 y Halloween fuera de los Perros del Mal?" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- Mexicool, Rey (March 12, 2012). "Video: An announced departure of Bad Dogs by Damien 666 and Halloween?" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- "Los Perros del Mal se traumatizan". The Gladiatores (in Spanish). March 27, 2012. Retrieved March 28, 2012.
- "Los Perros se refuerzan en Pachuca". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). April 2, 2012. Retrieved April 2, 2012.
- "Estoy contento de estar donde estoy por que es donde quiero estar". The Gladiatores (in Spanish). April 19, 2012. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- "Hijo del Perro Aguayo mordido en Aguascalientes". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). November 23, 2013. Retrieved November 28, 2013.
- "El Perro se va a arrepentir". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). November 28, 2013. Retrieved November 28, 2013.
- "El Hijo del Perro Aguayo presentará nueva Jauría". MedioTiempo (in Spanish). November 28, 2013. Retrieved November 29, 2013.
- "La Nueva Sociedad Ataca en Guerra de Titanes". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). December 9, 2013. Retrieved December 9, 2013.
- "Noches de grandes sorpreses en el Gimnasio Juan de la Barrera". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). February 22, 2014. Retrieved February 22, 2014.
- "Comienza un nuevo reinado en el Juan de la Barrera". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). April 20, 2014. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- "Comunicado Oficial AAA: Muerte Hijo del Perro Aguayo". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). Retrieved April 1, 2015.
- Boutwell, Josh (April 5, 2015). "Viva la Raza! Lucha Weekly for 4/5/15". Wrestleview. Retrieved April 6, 2015.
- Luna García, Yahir (April 19, 2015). "Joe Líder habla sobre los "Perros del Mal"". SuperLuchas (in Spanish). Retrieved April 20, 2015.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 22, 2017). "Pentagon Jr. quits AAA, announces new name". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved January 22, 2017.
- "Pentagón Jr. y Daga dejaron los Perros del Mal". MedioTiempo (in Spanish). January 24, 2017. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- "Lo Mejor de la Lucha Libre Mexicana 2008". SuperLuchas (in Spanish). January 6, 2009. 296. Retrieved July 11, 2009.
- "Los Perros son Campeones". Récord (in Spanish). August 28, 2011. Archived from the original on June 15, 2012. Retrieved August 29, 2011.
- Mexicool, Rey (December 2, 2012). "Guerra de Titanes 2012: Daga, nuevo Campeón Crucero AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved December 2, 2012.
- "Noche de Leyenda en Triplemanía XXII". Lucha Libre AAA World Wide (in Spanish). August 18, 2014. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- "Aerostar desenmascaró a Súper Fly". MedioTiempo (in Spanish). December 7, 2014. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Cano Vela, Eduardo (March 18, 2012). "AAA Rey de Reyes (Cobetura y Resultados 18 de marzo de 2012) – ¿Quien ganara el torneo Rey de Reyes 2012?" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- Valdés, Apolo (March 24, 2016). "Pentagón, nuevo Rey de Reyes". MedioTiempo (in Spanish). Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- "Halloween despeluca a Coco Rojo". Récord (in Spanish). July 11, 2011. Archived from the original on April 4, 2012. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Cano Vela, Eduardo (August 5, 2012). "Triplemania XX "El día ha llegado" (Cobertura y resultados 5 de agosto de 2012) – Máscara vs máscara: Dr. Wagner vs Máscara Año 2000 Jr. – ¡Kurt Angle en México!" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- Mexicool, Rey (October 7, 2012). "Héroes Inmortales (VI): ¡Halloween pelón en el Domo de la Muerte!" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved October 7, 2012.