National Register of Historic Places listings in Caroline County, Maryland
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Caroline County, Maryland.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Caroline County, Maryland, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 23 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Allegany - Anne Arundel - Baltimore (city) - Baltimore County - Calvert - Caroline - Carroll - Cecil - Charles - Dorchester - Frederick - Garrett - Harford - Howard - Kent - Montgomery - Prince George's - Queen Anne's - Somerset - St. Mary's - Talbot - Washington - Wicomico - Worcester|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Athol||June 9, 1989
|Melville Rd. near Trunk Line Rd.||Henderson|
|2||Brick House Farm||December 2, 2009
|24870 E. Cherry Ln.||Greensboro|
|3||Castle Hall||December 4, 1975
|8 miles north of Goldsboro on Maryland Route 311||Goldsboro|
|4||Chambers Park Log Cabin||June 28, 2016
|5||Daffin House||October 21, 1975
|3 miles south of Hillsboro on Deep Branch Rd.||Hillsboro|
|6||Denton Armory||September 25, 1985
|Maple Ave. and Randolph St.||Denton|
|7||Denton Historic District||December 1, 1983
|Roughly bounded by 1st, 10th, Gay, High, Franklin, and Sunnyside Sts.||Denton|
|8||Denton Schoolhouse||April 19, 1978
|104 S. 2nd St.||Denton|
|9||Exeter||January 3, 1978
|North of Federalsburg on Maryland Route 630||Federalsburg|
|10||Federalsburg West Historic District||May 12, 2016
|Roughly bounded by Railroad, University & Bloomingdale Aves., Denton & Idlewild Rds. & Marshyhope Creek||Federalsburg|
|11||Leonard House||November 14, 1988
|12||Jacob and Hannah Leverton House||December 2, 2009
|3531 Seaman Rd.||Preston|
|13||Linchester Mill||December 23, 2009
|3395 Linchester Rd.||Preston|
|14||Marble Head||December 27, 2002
|24435 Marblehead Rd.||Ridgely|
|15||Memory Lane||October 12, 2000
|24700 Williston Rd.||Denton|
|16||Nanticoke Lodge No. 172, A.F. and A.M.||June 2, 2014
|112-116 N. Main St.||Federalsburg|
|17||Neck Meetinghouse and Yard||October 22, 1976
|Maryland Route 404||West Denton|
|18||Oak Lawn||May 28, 1975
|2.8 miles north of Ridgely on Maryland Route 312||Ridgely|
|19||Potter Hall||November 30, 1982
|20||St. Paul's Episcopal Church||May 12, 1975
|South of Maryland Route 404||Hillsboro|
|21||West Denton Warehouse-Wharf||November 15, 2000
|10215 River Landing Rd.||West Denton|
|22||Williston Mill Historic District||December 27, 2002
|24729 Williston Rd.||Denton|
|23||Willow Grove||June 13, 1972
|Maryland Route 457 off Maryland Route 213||Greensboro|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Caroline County, Maryland.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Maryland
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Maryland
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 10, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.