Template talk:Seoul Metropolitan Subway stations
|WikiProject Trains / Stations / Rapid transit||(Rated Template-class)|
Incheon and the Airport Line
Does anyone agree with me that Incheon Line 1 and the new Airport Line should be added to this template? They are run by different companies, but still operate within the Seoul Metropolitan Area and connect to the rest of the network. By way of further support for this case, the trains in the lines included so far are also operated by three companies. JPBarrass (talk) 13:19, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- I agree for AREX(Airport Express) but I don't know how to edit this template. And I think Incheon Line 1 is not proper for this template. Though it is connected with Seoul subways, it covers entirely another area out of Seoul
- Modamoda (talk) 16:05, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think that Incheon Line 1 should be added. Other lines (everything except Lines 1~9) that are mostly based out of Seoul are still in this list and Incheon Line 1 is connected to the overall system and are on all maps and is included in pages such as Seoul Metropolitan Subway. I'll add it if I have the time. ₪RicknAsia₪ 15:23, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Change for display
Is there someway we could add parameters to this template to only show the relevant lines on the relevant article page? Currently a reader has to expand this template, then find the line and expand. Is there someway we could set it up so it could be inserted with a |1|8 kind of parameter so that those lines were expanded inside the template and the only ones showed? That way when the reader expands the template they see exactly the relevant information rather than having to hunt and peck for it.--Crossmr (talk) 01:49, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Adding Gyeongchun Line
As of December 21, 2010, its new improvement of twin-track electronic system throughout this entire railways, it must be added as one of the Seoul Metropolitan Subway system, even the templates should be upgraded more. Are there anyone who has good techonlogical skills, please help this ASAP. Thanks Million. Peterhansen2032 (talk) 12:09, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. Went ahead and updated the Seoul Metropolitan Subway template to include the Gyeongchun Line. I think the now not-needed Gyeongchun Line template needs to be removed.
XenoXiaoyu Josh (talk) 05:09, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
I think this template is too long.
- So you want to divide this one large template into smaller templates with 1 subway line per template? That sounds great, but I do think that leaving this massive one might be useful to some people though too. ₪RicknAsia₪ 05:48, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
- Um, I would add Suin Line in this temp but I couldn't edit this because this source code(?) is too long.(and I don't know well the Wikipedia-en's navbox system) P.S. ex) Sindorim Station, it is the station available to transfer Line num 1 and num 2. But This temp shows not only the lines via Sindorim but also not via Sindorim; some people may not need the line not via the station which they are watching. -ODO2718 (talk) 07:57, 18 August 2012 (UTC)