The Amazing Race Vietnam 2015
|The Amazing Race Vietnam
Cuộc đua kỳ thú 2015
|Season run||17 July – 25 September 2015|
|Winning team||Trần Ngọc Anh and Đỗ Nhật Anh|
|No. of legs||11|
|Distance traveled||2,600 km (1,600 mi)|
The Amazing Race Vietnam: Cuộc đua kỳ thú 2015 is the fourth season of the reality television game show, The Amazing Race Vietnam. It will feature eight teams of two in a race around Vietnam for 300 million₫, this season's teams include celebrities and The Amazing Race franchise fans.
Phan Anh from The Voice of Vietnam replaces Huy Khánh from the previous season to be the new host.
Married diving coaches Trần Ngọc Anh and Đỗ Nhật Anh were the winners of this season.
- 1 Production
- 2 Results
- 3 Race Summary
- 3.1 Leg 1 (Quảng Ninh)
- 3.2 Leg 2 (Quảng Ninh → Cao Bằng)
- 3.3 Leg 3 (Cao Bằng → Hà Giang)
- 3.4 Leg 4 (Ha Giang → Hanoi)
- 3.5 Leg 5 (Hanoi → Laos)
- 3.6 Leg 6 (Laos → Nghe An)
- 3.7 Leg 7 (Nghe An → Da Nang → Quang Nam → Da Nang)
- 3.8 Leg 8 (Da Nang → Quang Ngai)
- 3.9 Leg 9 (Quang Ngai → Khanh Hoa)
- 3.10 Leg 10 (Khanh Hoa → Lam Dong)
- 3.11 Leg 11 (Lam Dong → Tay Ninh → Ho Chi Minh City)
- 4 External links
Like the past two seasons, the cast mainly features celebrity teams, while they will be competing against non-celebrity teams (who were dubbed as 'fans').
This race featured a franchise-first visit to Laos as the international destination for the season; a country which was never visited in the original American edition.
This season saw modifications for the penalties in a non-elimination leg. While the usual stripping of money penalty was remained, the "Marked for Elimination" penalty had increased from 30-minutes to 45-minutes. While the penalty for Leg 2 remained at 30-minutes, the penalties for Leg 4 and 8 are increased to 45-minutes, this is currently the only season in the Vietnam edition where the U-Turn was absent.
|Team||Relationship||Rank after every leg||Roadblock|
|Ngọc Anh & Nhật Anh||Diving Coaches||1st||2nd||1st||1st||5thε8||1st||6th||1st10||1st||2nd||1st||Ngọc Anh 4, Nhật Anh 5|
|Chí Thành & Lincoln||Hotel Manager/Student||3rd||5th||4th||2nd||4th||6th||5th||2nd||2nd||1stƒ||2nd||Chí Thành 4, Lincoln 4|
|Băng Di & Trang Pháp||Actor/Singer||8th||8th2||5th||7th6||3rd||4th||2nd||5th||4th||3rd12||3rd||Băng Di 5, Trang Pháp 4|
|Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh||Actors||5th||7th||7th4||5th||2nd||2nd||4th||3rd||3rd||4th||Đăng Hoàng 5, Thùy Anh 3|
|Nam Thành & Hải Băng||Model/Singer||2nd||6th||2nd||6th6||1st||5th||1st||4th||5th||Nam Thành 4, Hải Băng 4|
|Phương Ly & Joo Young||Office Workers||7th||4th||3rd3||4th||6th||3rd||3rd||6th11||Phương Ly 33, Joo Young 4|
|Song Ngư & Trúc Như||Actresses||6th1||3rd||6th||3rd6||7th9||7th||Song Ngư 3, Trúc Như 2|
|Cát Vũ (Tim) & Anh Đức||Singer/Comedian||4th||1st||8th4 5||8th7||Tim 2, Anh Đức 1|
- A red team placement means the team was eliminated.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that Leg.
- A blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
- An underlined blue placement indicates that the team was Marked for Elimination and had to come in first on the next leg, otherwise they would be served a 30-minute (Leg 1) or 45-minute (Legs 3 & 7) penalty.
- An italicized blue placement indicates that the team would not receive any money at the start of the next leg of the race.
- An underlined leg number indicates that there was no mandatory rest period at the Pit Stop and all teams were ordered to continue racing. An underlined team placement indicates that the team came in last on a "continue racing" leg was not eliminated.
- ^ Song Ngư & Trúc Như initially arrived 6th, but were issued a 15-minute penalty for not riding in an officially licensed taxi. This did not affect their placement.
- ^ Băng Di & Trang Pháp initially arrived 4th, but were issued a 30-minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" and not arriving 1st. The last four teams trailing them checked-in during their penalty time, dropping Băng Di & Trang Pháp to last place; however, they were notified the Leg was non-elimination, and the remaining penalty would be assessed at the start of the next Leg.
- ^ Phương Ly failed to complete the Roadblock on Leg 3, and she & Joo Young were issued a 2-hour penalty at the Roadblock site.
- ^ Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh and Tim & Anh Đức were each issued 15-minute penalties for damaging the base of their Hmong horn. At that time they were the only two teams left to check in at that point, but because Tim & Anh Đức were issued another penalty (see note 5), Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh placement were moved up to 7th, and their 15-minute penalty would instead be assessed at the start of the next leg.
- ^ Tim & Anh Đức were further issued their 30-minute penalty as Tim held onto the guide rope during the Roadblock, which was explicitly prohibited in the clue. Their 45-minute penalty caused them to fell to last place; however, they were notified the Leg was non-elimination, and their 45-minute penalty would instead be assessed at the start of the next Leg.
- ^ Song Ngư & Trúc Như, Nam Thành & Hải Băng and Băng Di & Trang Pháp could not complete the ice rink challenge within two tries; each teams were issued 15-minute penalties at the site before receiving their next clue.
- ^ Tim & Anh Đức initially arrived 5th, but were issued a 45-minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" and not arriving 1st. The last three teams trailing them (Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh, Nam Thành & Hải Băng and Băng Di & Trang Pháp) checked-in during the penalty time, dropping Tim & Anh Đức to last place and resulting in their elimination.
- ^ Nhật Anh & Ngọc Anh used their Express Pass to bypass the money-making challenge on leg 5.
- ^ Song Ngư & Trúc Như did not complete the money-making challenge and were issued a 2-hour penalty before receiving their next clue.
- ^ Because Ngọc Anh & Nhật Anh finished 1st, their 45-minute "marked for elimination" penalty was nullified.
- ^ Phương Ly & Joo Young did not complete the task at Thoi Loi Mountain and were issued a 2-hour penalty before receiving their next clue.
- ^ Băng Di & Trang Pháp failed the ghost house challenge twice; they forfeited their opportunity to choose between their next clue and the suitcase with money.
|Destinations||Air travel Rail travel Water travel Bus travel|
|Route Markers||Lựa chọn kép (Detour) Vượt rào (Roadblock) Nhảy cóc (Fast Forward) Rào cản (U-Turn) Về đích (Pit Stop)|
Leg 1 (Quảng Ninh)
Airdate: 17 July 2015
- Ha Long, Quang Ninh, Vietnam (Tuan Chau Island) (Starting Line)
- Ha Long (Bai Chay Wharf)
- Ha Long (Ha Long Bay)
- Ha Long (Luon Cave)
- Ha Long (Quang Ninh Museum and Library)
- Cam Pha (Quang Ninh Coal Mine)
- Ha Long (Bai Tho 1 Bridge)
The race First Detour was a choice between Museum and Library; in Museum, teams will have to head to the Museum section. There, teams would be presented five cards containing brief information about the artefacts. Teams would have to search the museum and correctly identify the artefacts by placing the cards to the description. When the cards are placed in the correct artefacts, they receive their next clue; in Library, teams will make their way to the Library section. The reception will give the teams 30 books which had to be arranged in the respective shelves in the correct position as per the arrangements by the librarians. When the books are correctly arranged, they received their next clue.
- Additional tasks
- At the Starting Line, teams would travel together by tandem bikes to Bai Chay port at Ha Long city to find their first clue.
- The first clue had teams will have to search for a boat with the marker for them to use. Teams will then paddle their boats to Ha Long Bay to search the bottle containing the Race icon, and had to bring it to the captain at Luon Cave to receive their next clue.
- At the Quang Ninh Coal Mine, teams will have to transport 150 kilograms (330 lb) of coal using a wheelbarrow, then transport the coal 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) along the mine to the designated location. When 150kg of coal was transported, the coal miner will give the teams their next clue.
Leg 2 (Quảng Ninh → Cao Bằng)
Airdate: 24 July 2015
- Cao Bằng, Cao Bằng (Pac Rang Bridge)
- Cao Chương (Thang Hen Lake)
- Phuc Sen (Phuc Sen Primary School or Quang Uyen Stadium)
- Pac Rang (Phia Trang Dưới Village)
- Pac Rang (Pac Rang Smithy)
- Đàm Thuỷ (Ban Gioc Falls)
The Detour was a task between Arrange and Curving; in Arrange, teams made their way to Phuc Sen Primary School to find an empty ground. There, teams will have to climb through the hut to look through the requests, they will have to instruct the other team member to arrange bamboo sticks to the locals. If they arranged the bamboo sticks correctly within 4 minutes, they receive their next clue; in Curving, teams made their way to Quang Uyen Stadium. There, teams will have to observe a three-minute dragon dance performance performed by the locals and then join in. Putting on a traditional dragon dancer costume, teams will be taking the role of the Dragons Tail. Once teams performed the routine correctly, they received their next clue.
For the First Roadblock of the Race, one team member will be provided with tools for the harvesting of corns, they will have to go to the corn fields and harvest corns in a 20-23 kg standard before bringing it to the farmer. When the team member had harvest the corns in the correct weight standards, they receive the next clue.
- Additional Tasks
- At Thang Hen Lake, teams made their way to Cao Bang. There, teams will have to build a raft using provided tools and materials. When they complete the raft, they will have to cross to the other side of the lake to catch two ducks before crossing back to receive the next clue.
- After the Roadblock task, teams will have to search from one of the houses for an overnight stay. Each house has vacancy for one team. If the teams find an occupied house, they must continue searching until they find a vacant one.
- At Pac Rang Smithy, teams will be taught on knife making with the guidance by the locals. They will then have to forge a knife by using those materials and required tools. When the knife was created to their approval, they could receive their next clue.
Leg 3 (Cao Bằng → Hà Giang)
Airdate: 31 July 2015
- Niêm Sơn, Ha Giang (Bản Tòng)
- Meo Vac (Dốc Tò Đú)
- Pả Vi (Bản Suối Kạn or People's Committee)
- Meo Vac (Lo Vac Stadium)
- Meo Vac (Hạnh Phúc Road)
- Meo Vac (Marked House)
- Meo Vac (Mã Pỉ Lèng Pass)
In this leg's Roadblock, one team member will have to pass the rope over two cliffs within a time limit, based on the gender of the member performing the Roadblock (10-minutes for male racer, 15-minutes for female racers). If the team member manages to pass the rope successfully, they would get their next clue.
The Detour for this leg was a choice between Music or Cuisine, for Music, teams made their way to village of Bản Suối Kạn. Here teams would listen a Hmong's folk song performed by the Hmong people, and they would have 10 minutes to memorise the lyrics, they will then sing the lyrics matching to the rhythm. If their performance correctly, they receive their next clue; in Cuisine, teams made their way to the People's Committee of Pa Vi Commune. There teams will be drawn lots to determine the two colours used for the task, then they will have to find the corresponding plants to make a colour dye, and use it to colour the rainbow rice. When the rice was dyed to the correct colour, they receive their next clue.
- Additional Tasks
- At Lo Vac Stadium, each team member will have to use either a long or short board to navigate through six different platforms. Teams are not allowed to move the platform without leaving the boards, and no body parts can touch on the ground. When they crossed all six platforms, they receive their next clue.
- At Hạnh Phúc Road, teams will have to search for the marked area along the Happiness Road between the stretch on Lo Vac to Dong Van. Teams will have to carry two bundles of 15-kg grass along the 2-km stretch to the vendor to receive the next clue.
- After the task, teams would search the marked house and find an incomplete đing nǎm. Teams will have to assemble and calibrate the pipes until the pitch is correctly calibrated. When they performed a tune, they receive their next clue.
Leg 4 (Ha Giang → Hanoi)
Airdate: 7 August 2015
- Hanoi (Royal City)
- Hanoi (Cultural Tourism Village or Thay Pagoda)
- Hanoi (Temple of Confucius)
- Hanoi (Ta Hien/Luong Ngoc Quyen Intersection)
- Hanoi (Lê Thánh Tông Flower Garden)
The Detour for this leg was a choice between Adventure or Wisdom; in Adventure, teams made their way to Cultural Tourism Village. One team member will have to operate a terrain vehicle while the other member is holding a cup. Teams must drive through the marked route while maintaining the water level. If they managed to level the water correctly, they receive their next clue. Teams will have two tries to complete the task before taking a 30-minute penalty; in Wisdom, teams visit to the Thay Pagoda. There, teams will be given five puzzle pieces of English Alphabets, and they have to type the squares matching the five alphabets provided by using a Telex to form a word. When they typed the correct sentence "sống năng lượng bứt phá" (lit. Live Energy Spurt), they receive the next clue.
For this leg Roadblock, one team member will have to sell at least five pairs of shoes selling with a minimum of 1,000,000₫. When they complete this, they receive their next clue. Teams were not allowed to use shoe polishers during the task.
- Additional Tasks
- At the start of the leg, teams made their way to Royal City and find the ice rink. There one team member will have to sit on a slide while the other team member will push the skates until it passes the marked line. Once the skates cross the marked line, they receive their next clue. If the team was unable to complete after two attempts, they will have to wait for 15-minutes before trying again.
- At Temple of Confucius, teams will have to watch a cờ tướng match of played by two locals. Teams will have to remember the chess pieces played by the local, and where the pieces move to. If they could correctly identify the move, they receive their next clue.
Leg 5 (Hanoi → Laos)
Airdate: 14 August 2015
- Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport) to Luang Prabang, Laos (Luang Prabang International Airport)
- Luang Prabang (Xieng Thong Temple)
- Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang Elephant Camp)
- Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang Night Market)
- Luang Prabang (Phou Si)
- Luang Prabang (Ban Chan Pottery Village or Craft House)
- Xiangkhoang Plateau (Plain of Jars)
For this leg's Roadblock, one team member will have to scale the mountain of Phou Si to take eight pictures of eight different Buddha Statues based on the Seven Days of the Week. When they returned with the correct photographs, they could receive the next clue.
The Detour for this Leg was a choice between Soil and Paper; in Soil, teams made their way to the Chang Nua village. After being taught on how to clay and break a ceramic pot, teams will have to use the correct tools to break the correct pot, which contained the next clue. If they break the wrong pot, teams will have to shape a water pot before trying again; in Paper, teams made their way to the Noong Sai village. Here, teams will have to pulp using the flour, flowers and tree leaves to make five sheets of paper. If they mesh the paper into the satisfaction of the miller, they receive their next clue. If their work was not approved, they will have to make two rounds of the workshop before being permitted to continue the task.
- Additional Tasks
- Upon arriving at Laos, teams will have to search for a sign inside the airport. There, teams must converse a phrase in Lao language for the next clue, the clue then instructs teams to take tuk-tuks to Xieng Tong Temple and search the grounds for the next clue.
- At Luang Prabang Elephant Camp, teams will have to choose an elephant. They will have to sit on the elephant and would be taken to the designated point; along the way teams will have to memorise a series of photos of flowers and their arrangement. When they reached the destination, teams will have two minutes to sort the flowers as per the arrangement in the correct order. If the flowers were arranged in the correct order, they receive their next clue, otherwise they will have to wash the elephant before they could be given the next clue.
- At Luang Prabang Night Market, teams will have to search for a stall based on the picture given in the clue. Teams are given a starting net worth of 100,000₭, and teams would sell the items to earn at least 300,000₭. If teams earned enough surplus, they will be given their next clue.
- At Xiangkhoang Plateau, teams will have to search their next clue hidden in jars. The clue will have teams to make their way to the jungle, there, one team member will have to collect water to the other team member, who will have to use the jar provided to collect water, they will then have to transfer the water into three smaller jars so that the water level touches the marker. When all the three jars were filled, they could be given their next clue to the Pit Stop.
Leg 6 (Laos → Nghe An)
Airdate: 21 August 2015
- Pu Mat National Park, Nghe An, Vietnam (Bản Trung Chính)
- Pu Mat National Park (Khe Kèm Falls)
- Trù Sơn (Mr. Thoang's House)
- Trù Sơn (Hội Thiệm Temple)
- Vinh (Quang Trung Temple)
- Vinh (Ho Chi Minh Square)
This leg's roadblock requires one team member to wear along their protective gear and scale the falls to the other side for the next clue.
- Additional Tasks
- At Bản Trung Chính inside Pù Mát National Park, one team member will have to catch a live eel, then the team member will have to follow the guidance from the other team member to the designated station to receive their next clue.
- At Mr. Thoang's House, teams will have to transport the required number of clay pots using a push cart provided to Hội Thiệm Temple. When they delivered all the pots, they could receive their next clue. Otherwise, they would incur a two-minute penalty per the number of pots broken along the way.
- At Quang Trung Temple, teams will have to recite a 28-word poem written by poet Ho Xuan Huong. They will then use the 28 words to convert into two verses adhere to the poetry guidelines. Teams then make their way to the designated area to memorise a Chữ Nôm script, and place the corresponding letters to the two versus they wrote. If they place the verses correctly, the poet will hand the teams their next clue.
Leg 7 (Nghe An → Da Nang → Quang Nam → Da Nang)
Airdate: 28 August 2015
- Da Nang (Cây Đa Di Sản 800 Tuổi)
- Da Nang (Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort)
- Da Nang (Marble Mountains)
- Hoi An, Quang Nam (Covered Bridge Market)
- Da Nang (Asia Park)
For this Roadblock, one team member will have to serve the exact number of drinks to the bar using only one hand. Racers has no limit on how many glasses of drinks to carry. When the racer served enough drinks, they receive their next clue. Teams will be penalised 10-minutes per every glass drop along the way.
The Detour was a choice between Water or Earth; in Water, teams made their way to the Sound Temple. There, teams will have to collect water using the water tank provided to fill up exactly eight litres. Afterwards, teams will have to solve a puzzle using only a 3-litre and 5-litre container until both containers had exactly 4-litres. When they solved the puzzle (both containers had 4-litres each), they receive the next clue. If the teams spill enough water rendering the task unable to complete, they will incur a 15-minute penalty before they could restart the task over; in Earth, teams made their way to the Hyunh Cong Manh Huyen Tran Stone Production facility. There, teams will have to hold a stone mortar filled with water and climb their way to Tam Thai Pagoda. Along the way, teams will have to count the number of steps while trying not maintain the water level in the mortar. When they reach the pagoda and maintained the water level, teams will have to provide an answer on the number of steps climbed. If teams gave the correct answer, they receive the next clue.
- Additional Tasks
- Upon arriving at Da Nang, teams made their way to Cây Đa Di Sản 800 Tuổi. There teams will have to search the 800-year-old Banyan tree to pick up one of 60 messages hanging around the tree, one of which will give the teams their next clue.
- At Da Nang Sun Continental Resort inside L.O.N.G. bar, teams will be coached by the instructors who would provide the materials required to build two different types of kitchen worktops. When the worktops were built correctly, they receive the next clue.
- The clue after the Detour instructed teams to make their way to Cau Pagoda. There, teams will have to convince the shopkeeper to sell 60 clams in the correct price (30,000₫ per clam). Teams were not allowed to speak verbally while performing the task, and each customer are limited to two per purchase. If teams sold all 60 clams, the shopkeeper will give them the next clue.
Leg 8 (Da Nang → Quang Ngai)
Airdate: 4 September 2015
- Da Nang (Da Nang Train Station) to Quang Ngai, Quang Ngai (Quang Ngai Train Station)
- Sa Ky to Ly Son
- Ly Son (Thoi Loi Mountain)
- Ly Son (Thoi Loi Reservoir)
- Ly Son (Cô Phường's House or Hang Câu Beach)
- Ly Son to Little Island [Đảo Bé]
- Little Island (Garlic Field)
- Little Island (Hòn Đụn)
- Little Island (Hang Cò Stone Wall)
The Detour for this leg was a choice between Process or Catch; in Process, teams will have to drive their car to Cô Phường's House. There, teams will have to gather a baking flour, a cake wrapper and 30 different leaves that follows the cooking quality from Cô Phường's standards. When every of the ingredients were brought, the baker will give the teams their next clue; in Catch, teams made their way to Hang Cau Beach area for scuba diving. Teams will have to dive to retrieve ten complete sea nets. When they collect all ten nets, the fisherman will give the teams their next clue.
For this leg’s Roadblock, one team member will have to complete three different obstacles (staircase, walking on stilts on a stone flap, and kicking a burning coconut to one of the three pillars) to receive the next clue, with only five minutes, if teams were unable to complete the task, they will have to wait for 10-minutes before trying again.
- Additional Tasks
- Upon arriving at Quang Ngai, teams were required to travel by ferry to Ly Son island through the Sa Ky pier. After arriving Ly Son, teams have to ride on tricycles to Thoi Loi Mountain to find a barrel and a rickshaw. There, teams will have to push the barrel up to get the water which must be filled till it reaches the marked line, they must push the cart down to the mountain before being given their next clue.
- At Hòn Đụn, teams will have to bring two wood planks to reach the Baby Island. Here, teams will be provided dried onions, garlic and other herbs and spices to create a model turtle. When their work was approved, they will be given their next clue.
Leg 9 (Quang Ngai → Khanh Hoa)
Airdate: 11 September 2015
- Little Island to Sa Ky
- Quang Ngai (Quang Ngai Train Station) to Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa (Nha Trang Train Station)
- Vĩnh Lương (Long Phú Pier) to Monkey Island (Đảo Khỉ Pier)
- Monkey Island (Sơn Hầu Vương)
- Monkey Island (Đảo Khỉ Pier) to Vĩnh Lương (Long Phú Pier)
- Nha Trang (Bảo Đại Pier) to Hon Tam (Hon Tam Pier)
- Hon Tam (Seawalker)
- Hon Tam (MerPerle Hon Tam Resort)
- Hon Tam (Hon Tam Pier) to Nha Trang (Bảo Đại Pier)
- Nha Trang (Tran Phu Street Beach or Po Nagar)
- Nha Trang (Hon Chong Tourist Site)
For this leg’s Roadblock, one team member will have to operate a flyboard to fly two rounds and perform three dolphin stunts. Teams will undergo a 25-minute practice before they can take the challenge. If they performed the stunt correctly, they receive the next clue. If they fail, they have to serve a 10-minute penalty before trying again.
The Detour was a choice between Sand or Drum; in Sand, teams must make their way to Tran Phu Street Beach. They will have to build the sandcastle based on the picture using the required tools. When the sandcastle is build according to the picture, they receive their next clue; in Drum, teams made their way to Po Nagar. There, teams will be watching a drum performance, while have to notice the timing and tempo of the drums, they will then join the performance and hit the drums. If their performance was synchronised, they receive the next clue.
- Additional Tasks
- Upon arriving at Monkey Island, teams will have to dress the costume provided, and have to carry a coconut which attached a key for the next clue. Teams were not allowed to take the key, but they allow the monkey to interact with the coconut until the key is detached. Teams would then take the key for the second task.
- The second task instruct teams to make their way to Sơn Hầu Vương. There, one team member will have to dive down to open the box using the key provided from the monkey task, the box contained two maths equations for each team member to complete, with the two products from the two equations combined to form the answer which must be told to the instructor. If they provide with the correct combined answer, the instructor will hand their next clue. If they gave a wrong answer, teams will take a short 15-minute penalty before they could retry.
Leg 10 (Khanh Hoa → Lam Dong)
Airdate: 18 August 2015
- Nha Trang (Nha Trang Southern Bus Terminal) to Da Lat, Lam Dong (Da Lat Interprovincial Bus Terminal)
- Da Lat (Than Tho Lake)
- Da Lat (Tran Phu High School)
- Da Lat (Dalat Palace Golf Club)
- Da Lat (Datanla Falls)
- Da Lat (Cù Lần Village)
The only Fast Forward for the race had to operate a horse-drawn carriage at the lakes of Xuan Huong. Teams would have search a trishaw located at the junction intersecting Dinh Tien Hoang and Tran Quoc Toan, then convince two locals for a ride. One team member will have to pull the carriage, while the other will have to assure the locals to enjoy the ride and not leave the carriage. When they finally reach the destination with the two locals, they could win the Fast Forward.
The Roadblock requires one team member to walk the trail until it reaches to the top of the waterfall, then have to dive from the cliff to receive the next clue from the diver.
- Additional Tasks
- At Than Tho Lake, teams will have to build a tent for overnight rest. They will get their next clue on their departure.
- At the Tran Phu High School, teams will have to search for a briefcase (containing 130 Million Dongs) and their next clue in a dark room without any lightings. Then, teams will have to hold the briefcase until on one point where they meet MC Phan Anh. If teams fail to find the briefcase, they will have to serve a 15-minute penalty, thereafter they will have to proceed without the clue and briefcase. When they meet MC Phan Anh with the briefcase, they could either accept the 130 Million and take a pre-determined time break or decline the money and receive the next clue immediately.
- At the Dalat Palace Golf Club, one team member will have to ride in the Zorb, while the other member will have to push the ball and hit the obstacles correctly. Teams will have to repeat four times in ten minutes, while alternating team members in between. If teams were unable to complete, they will incur a 10-minute penalty. Once all the six obstacles are cleared, they receive the next clue.
Leg 11 (Lam Dong → Tay Ninh → Ho Chi Minh City)
Airdate: 25 September 2015
- Tay Ninh, Tay Ninh (41 Trần Văn Trà)
- Tay Ninh (Tay Ninh Stadium)
- Tay Ninh (Farm)
- Ho Chi Minh City (331 Bến Vân Đồn)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Thu Thiem Tunnel Park or Phu My Bridge)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Phim Truong Long Island)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Walkway)
The final Detour for this leg was a choice between Dance or Technical; in Dance, teams will make their way to Thu Thiem Tunnel. Teams will be watched in a pop dance by local dancers, and while in turn on changing dance members, the two team members will have to dance in sync correctly. If they perform the dance correctly, they receive the next clue; in Technical, team will make their way to Phu My Bridge. They will be taught on removing container wheels and using the technique to unload three wheels and replace with three new wheels using only their hands. When they done correctly, the mechanic will give their next clue.
- Additional Tasks
- At the start of the leg, teams will have to find The Anh from the given address 41 Trần Văn Trà for the next clue.
- At the Tay Ninh Stadium, teams will have to choose a truck that contains 150 barrels of Stint Energy Drink. There, teams will have to stack 150 barrels until it forms a character. When they were done, they receive the next clue.
- At the Farm, teams will search for the marked place. One team member will have to guide the other team member to catch a duck blindfolded. When they catch the duck, the farmer will receive the next clue. Teams are not allowed to touch each other or they will serve a 10-minute penalty.
- After the Detour, teams have to transport two barrels through the other side of the canal using the two steels bars provided. Team members are not allowed to get contact on the water while moving the barrels. If they safely transport the barrels dry, they receive the next clue.
- At Phim Truong Long Island, one team member will have to scale a wall to retrieve four pieces of map and give it to the other team member who will have to assemble the map pieces in the room. Removing and using the length of decals provided, teams would have to measure the total distance of the 11 legs travelled. If they gave the calculated distance of 2,600 kilometres (1,600 mi), they would receive their final clue.