These editors are the elected members of the Arbitration Committee (known as arbitrators). Votes of the committee are taken among the active members. Members are marked active or inactive so that the majority for new votes can be calculated. Members on wikibreak, not participating in arbitration within the past week, or indicating they will be absent are marked inactive.
Members moving back to active may remain inactive on some or all existing business. If you wish to know whether an Arbitrator is active on a particular matter, please ask on their talk page (or check the decision talk page, for cases). The list below is used to determine whether each arbitrator is active by default. Arbitrators who go on to participate in a vote will be counted as active for it even if they are listed as inactive below.
The following list is accurate as of 15 August 2018:
- BU Rob13 (talk · contribs)
- Callanecc (talk · contribs)
- DGG (talk · contribs)
- Doug Weller (talk · contribs)
- Euryalus (talk · contribs)
- KrakatoaKatie (talk · contribs)
- Mkdw (talk · contribs)
- Newyorkbrad (talk · contribs)
- Opabinia regalis (talk · contribs)
- Premeditated Chaos (talk · contribs)
- RickinBaltimore (talk · contribs)
- Worm That Turned (talk · contribs)