This is the support page for the digital Loeb Classical Library project.
Registering your free account
- Go to the Loeb Classical Library website.
- Click the “Redeem an access token” link in the bottom left.
- You have to create an account before you can redeem your token. NOTE: You can use the same username/password for your “authorization” account and your “personalization” account, but it still is a double login process if you’re looking to take advantage of the personalization features.
Troubleshooting and help
- Note that the activation codes are one-time use only and are case-sensitive.
- If you receive the message "You are currently logged in with an account that is associated with an organization. Tokens can only be redeemed against accounts for individual users," you may already have access through an organization, and you will not need an individual account at this time.
- The process can be somewhat confusing; if you have any questions or trouble, contact us or email loebclassics_sales at harvard dot edu