10th OTO Awards

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

10th OTO Awards


March 13, 2010 (2010-03-13)

SND, Bratislava, Slovakia


Overall winner
Adela Banášová


Hall of Fame
Štefan Kvietik


Život Award
Martin Mózer


9th | 11th

The 10th OTO Awards, honoring the best in Slovak popular culture for the year 2009, took time and place on March 13, 2010 at the former Opera building of the Slovak National Theater in Bratislava. The ceremony broadcast live STV. The hosts of the show were Michal Hudák and Štefan Skrúcaný.

Presenters[edit]

Performers[edit]

  • Nina Balaščáková, child singer
  • Michal Hudák, Juraj Mokrý and Štefan Skrúcaný
  • Jana Kociánová, Marcela Laiferová and Eva Máziková, singers
  • Zuzana Mauréry, Nikol McCloud, Sisa Sklovská and Anita Soul, singers

Winners and nominees[edit]

Main categories[edit]

Television
Zlatica Švajdová
Adela Banášová
Petra Polnišová
Jana Kirschner
News Host Sports Host or Commentator

Lucia Barmošová

  • Jarmila Lajčáková (née Hargašová)
  • Zlatica Švajdová

Lenka Čviriková (née Hriadelová)

  • Peter Čambor
  • Peter Varinský
Journalist Entertainer

Zlatica Švajdová (née Puškárová)

  • Patrik Herman
  • Alena Heribanová

Adela Banášová

  • Martin Rausch
  • Viliam Rozboril
Actor Actress

Janko Kroner

Petra Polnišová

Program Show

Česko Slovenská SuperstarMarkíza

  • Novoročný príhovor tety MárgitJOJ
  • Téma dňaTA3

Modré z nebaMarkíza

Drama Series Comedy Series

Ordinácia v ružovej záhradeMarkíza

ProfesionáliJOJ

  • MafStoryJOJ
  • Kutyil s.r.o.JOJ
Music
Male Singer Female Singer

Mário Kollár

Jana Kirschner

Others[edit]

Overall winner Adela Banášová
Hall of Fame Štefan Kvietik
Život Award Martin Mózer – JOJ

Superlatives[edit]

Multiple nominees[edit]

2 nominations
  • Zlatica Švajdová (née Puškárová)

Reception[edit]

TV ratings[edit]

The show has gained on Jednotka a 37.1% ratings share among adults over 12[1] and, parallelly, 2.2% on the STV sister's channel Trojka.[2][3] It garnered 734,000[1] and 44,000 viewers,[3] making it a total audience of 778,000 viewers (39.3% share) on both RTVS networks and the most watched prime time TV program of the night in the region.[4] Among adults aged 12–54, the totals were less; 32% with 394,000 viewers.[1]

References[edit]

  • Gáfrik, Zdeno; Bacharová, Nina (2010-03-13). "OTO 2009: Banášová valcovala konkurenciu, prekvapila Barmošová". Pravda (in Slovak). PEREX. pravda.sk. Archived from the original on March 27, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  • Kočišek, Lukáš (2010-03-12). "OTO 2009 už zajtra: Retro vystrieda "free-style"". Trend (in Slovak). TREND Holding. etrend.sk. Archived from the original on March 27, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  • nov (2010-03-15). "OTO 2009: Najobľúbenejšou hviezdou je Adela". Korzár (in Slovak). Petit Press. korzar.sk. Archived from the original on March 27, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  • SITA (2010-03-14). "V súťaži OTO úspešná Banášová". Webnoviny (in Slovak). 24hodín s.r.o. 24hod.sk. Archived from the original on March 27, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  • Kučera, Ivan (2010-03-15). "OTO 2009". Recenzie (in Slovak). Tvorim.net. recenzie.org. Archived from the original on March 27, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  • ike, va (2010-03-14). "OTO 2009: STV je bez jediného ocenenia, prekvapila Barmošová!". Nový čas (in Slovak). Ringier Axel Springer. cas.sk. Archived from the original on March 27, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  • "Nominácie OTO 2009: Títo sa pobijú o sošky!". Topky.sk (in Slovak). Zoznam s.r.o. 2010-03-12. topky.sk. Archived from the original on March 27, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  • TASR, Red Kult (2008-03-13). "Na OTO-vi dominovali ženy. STV vyšla na ocot". Aktualne.sk (in Slovak). Centrum Holdings. atlas.sk. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  1. ^ a b c Poláš, Martin (2015-03-16). "OTO s Gombitovou bol najsledovanejší od roku 2010". Trend (in Slovak). TREND Holding. etrend.sk. Archived from the original on April 27, 2015. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
  2. ^ Augustín, Radoslav (2010-03-15). "OTO 2009 bol nižšie ako v minulých rokoch, ale stále vysoko (sledovanosť)". Trend (in Slovak). TREND Holding. etrend.sk. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
  3. ^ a b Krasko, Ivan (2010-03-16). "Doma s novým rekordom a historicky najmenším odstupom od Joj Plus (týždenná sledovanosť)". Trend (in Slovak). TREND Holding. etrend.sk. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
  4. ^ Kontúr, Martin (2010-03-15). "OTO 2009 bol v sobotu večer najsledovanejší". STV (in Slovak). TREND Holding. etrend.sk. Retrieved February 19, 2015.

External links[edit]