|Born||Rajur, Yavatmal district, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Engineer, Manager, writer, columnist, civil rights activist, political analyst, educationist|
Anand Teltumbde is a management professional, writer, columnist, educationist, civil rights activist, and political analyst. A prolific writer, he has authored many books (translated widely in most Indian languages) on various issues relating to contemporary Peoples' movement with particular emphasis on Left and Dalits and is a noted scholar on the subject. He has extensively written in English and Marathi in popular newspapers and magazines commenting on contemporary issues. He is a regular contributor to magazines like Outlook India, Tehelka, Mainstream, Seminar, Frontier, and Economic & Political Weekly in which he writes a regular column 'Margin Speak'. He has attended many international conferences in Production Research, Project Management, Ergonomics, Information Technology, Cybernetics, Big Data Analytics, etc., chairing sessions and delivering keynotes. He has published many research papers on the topics in reputed international journals. He had lectured around universities in US, Canada and Europe. As a democratic rights activists he is General Secretary, Committee for Protection of Democratic Rights (CPDR), Maharashtra and an Executive Member of Coordination of Democratic Rights Organization (CDRO). He is also a presidium member of All India Forum for Rights to Education (AIFRTE), an all India movement to achieve equitable and free education to all from KG to PG.
Born in a small village Rajur in district Yavatmal. Rajur a twin village called Rajur Colliery, just a one km away, formed around the coal mine started in British times. Alongside, another industry developed using plenty of limestone available in the vicinity to manufacture lime. The satellite village developed cosmopolitan character with people from Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan having come and settled there. It had a railway terminus, mainly for a goods train and a passenger train running twice from Majri Junction on the Madras-Delhi route. Students from Rajur used this train to commute to Wani, a taluka town, eight km away for schooling beyond seventh standard. He was schooled in a village school up to seventh standard. He enrolled into the Government High School, Wani, and studied up to tenth. Shifted to the Institute of Science and studied Pre-University. Enrolled in Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering (now Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology) where from he did his Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical). After working for some years in various companies, he joined Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmadabad. He did his research in cybernetic modelling for which he was awarded a Ph D by Mumbai University .
He held responsible position in corporate sector such as Executive Director, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. and Managing Director and CEO, Petronet India Ltd. He also handled important assignments in Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania and China.
Worked on many important industry and government committees and was a member of the study group on Petroleum Deregulation in 1995.
He has taught at various management institutes to post graduates and doctoral students and has been a Ph D examiner for various universities. Published more than 20 research papers in reputed international journals in the areas of Production Research, Ergonomics, Information Technology and Business Strategy.
Had a parallel career as an activist since student days during which he held many elected positions. He has actively participated in movements of unorganised workers in informal sectors, slum dwellers, and Dalits and has been a noted activist in democratic rights movement as a member of Committee for Protection of Democratic Rights (CPDR). He has participated more than 100 fact-finding missions in the incidents of civil rights violations and communal crimes.
As a noted public intellectual, he has delivered scores of public speeches on issues of public interests and education. He has delivered more than 100 memorial lectures and key note speeches in academic conferences in India and abroad.
He edited Marathi working class monthly – Thinagi (The Spark)and worked on the editorial boards of Samaj Prabodhan Patrika, Vidrohi and other progressive magazines. He has pioneered a critique of neoliberal globalisation in India from a viewpoint of downtrodden people with a book (Marathi) published in 1995 and thereafter numerous papers, pamphlets and articles.
He received many prestigious awards and recognitions such as Vikas Ratna, Ambedkar Centenary Award (UK), Ram Manohar Lohia Centenary Award, Maharashtra Foundation (USA) Award for Social Work (2008) and Maharashtra Foundation (USA) Award (2010) for the book- Samrajyavadvirodh ani Jati Vinash.
He teaches Management at the Goa Institute of Management (GIM).
As a young Mechanical Engineer, he joined Indian Oil Corporation at its Barauni Oil Refinery. Thereafter, he worked in Haldia Refinery Project as Project Engineer and then in Salaya-Mathura Pipeline Project in various aspects of pipeline engineering and project management, viz, Design, Project Planning, Execution and Spread Management. He introduced many a project management method in pipeline construction. As a pipeline Engineer he gained expertise in various fields and wrote articles/papers on interference currents in design of the cathodic protection system, rationalization of the then HMR Pipeline, Leak detection with Isotopes, etc. which were published in various journals and industry magazines.
He joined Bharat Petroleum Corporation as Project Planning Manager and handled various positions of responsibility. He devised a novel project management system based on cybernetics, inspired by his Ph D research, that produced consistently superlative results year after years. He presented papers based on this experiment in international fora winning best paper awards for some. During his stint as General Manager Information System, he transformed the erstwhile EDP Department to a new vibrant Information Systemand within a short time, catapulted it to be a front runner in the country in the usage of IT in business, marking various firsts. During this, BPCL received most awards and laurels in IT within and outside country. He himself received many awards such as Outstanding CIO Award by CIO Club and was also adjudged among the top 20 people who contributed India's IT for three consecutive years. He conceived the ERP implementation in a challenging situation when bandwidth was scarce and led it from conception through commissioning. It was one of the first large and successful implementation of SAP in Asia Pacific region, and was acknowledged with Star Implementation Award by SAP. He wrote a seminal paper on evaluation of ERP Software published in International Journal of Production Research.
He led a team to Nigeria to turn around the national oil company that was bought by a private owner. The company which was in red for the previous six years was turned around within a year to declare dividend. After returning from Nigeria, He headed BPCL's special project initiatives as Executive Director and conceived its entry into upstream, which was later incorporated as Bharat Petro Resources Limited.
He was selected by a search committee to head Petronet India Limited, a holding company formed with equity from all oil companies and some financial institutions to promote petroleum infrastructure in the country and abroad. During this phase, two subsidiary companies were successfully operationalized. Through PIL, he undertook project consultancy to the Kenya Pipeline Company's Expansion Project and to CNPC, China.
After his corporate stint, he joined IIT Kharagpur as Professor in its Vinod Gupta School of Management and taught various subjects in Operations, IT and General Management areas for over five years.
He switched to Goa Institute of Management in July 2016 as Senior Professor and Chair, Big Data Analytics to set up a new vertical of Analytics. With intensive due diligence, he launched India's first post-graduation in management in Big Data Analytics in June 2018.
Civil Rights Activism
Member of Committee for Protection of Democratic Rights (CPDR), Maharashtra. He participated in many fact finding teams. When P A Sebastian, the legendary civil rights activists, was became seriously ill, he was elected as General Secretary of CPDR in his place in 2014.
He is also on the Executive Committee of the Coordination of Democratic Rights Organizations.
- Radical in Ambedkar (Ed) (Penguin Random House, New Delhi, 2018)
- Republic of Caste: Thinking of Equality in the Era of neoliberalism and Hindutva(Navayana, New Delhi, 2018)
- Dalits: Past, Present and Future, (Routledge, London and New York, 2017)
- Introduction to B R Ambedkar's India and communism (Left Word, New Delhi, 2016)
- Mahad: The Making of the First Dalit Revolt, (Aakar, New Delhi, 2015)
- Marx and Ambedkar: Perspectives of Human Emancipation, (Centre for Scientific Socialism, Nagarjunnagar, 2013)
- Persistence of Caste (Zed Books, London, 2010)
- Janwadi Samaj aur Jati ka Unmoolan, (Aadhar, Faridabad, 2012)
- On Imperialism and Caste, (Marathwada University, Aurangabad. 2009)
- Globalization and Dalits: Perspectives of Buddhist Economics, (Srujan, Mumbai. 2009)
- Samrajyavadvirodh ani Jaativinash (Marathi), (Sugawa, Pune. 2009)
- Khairlanji: A Strange and Bitter Crop (Navayana, Delhi. 2008)
- Ekavisavya Shatakatil Bharat: Unmad ani Awhane (Marathi), (Lokwangmay Gruh, Mumbai. 2008)
- Natural Resource Policies of the Government of Maharashtra: An Analytical Review (NCAS, Pune, 2007)
- Satta, samajaur Dalit (GranthShilpi, Delhi, 2006)
- Scripting the Change (Ed) (Danish, Delhi, 2011)
- Ambedkar aur Dalit Aandolan (GranthShilpi, Delhi, 2006)
- Samrajyavadvirodh aur Jati Unmu(GranthShilpi, Delhi, 2005)
- Samajik Nyay ani Jagtikikaran, (LokWangmay Gruh, Mumbai), 2007
- Anti-Imperialism and Annihilation of Castes (Ramai, Mumbai. 2005)
- Hindutva and Dalits: Perspectives for Understanding Communal Praxis, (Ed) (Samya, Kolkata. 2005)
- Ambedkar and Muslims: Myths and Facts (VAK, Mumbai. 2003)
- Jagatilikaran ani Kashtakari Dalit-Bahujan, (Dignag, Pune. 2002)
- Glabalization and Dalits, (Sanket, Nagpur. 2001)
- Capitalism and Caste (monograph, Pune University)
- ‘Ambedkar’ in and for the Post-Ambedkar Dalit Movement, (Sugawa, Pune), 1997
Margin Speak (Economic and Political Weekly)
- Dissecting ‘Modicare’ (Vol. 53, Issue No. 42, 20 Oct, 2018)
- Umar Khalid and the Hate Republic (Vol. 53, Issue No. 36, 08 Sep, 2018)
- The New Normal in Modi's ‘New India’ (Vol. 53, Issue No. 31, 04 Aug, 2018)
- On the ‘Urban Maoists’(Vol. 53, Issue No. 26-27, 30 Jun, 2018)
- Are IITs to Produce Technology Zombies? (Vol. 53, Issue No. 23, 09 Jun, 2018)
- Back to Barbarism (Vol. 53, Issue No. 18, 05 May, 2018)
- BJP's Arrogance on Alert (Vol. 53, Issue No. 14, 07 Apr, 2018)
- Return of the Mandir (Vol. 53, Issue No. 10, 10 Mar, 2018)
- Bhima–Koregaon (Vol. 53, Issue No. 5, 03 Feb, 2018)
- Rahul Gandhi's Zabardast Jhatka in Gujarat Election (Vol. 53, Issue No. 1, 06 Jan, 2018)
- Moody's Upgrades Modi's Rating (Vol. 52, Issue No. 48, 02 Dec, 2017)
- A Critical Defence of Kancha Ilaiah's Voice (Vol. 52, Issue No. 44, 04 Nov, 2017)
- From Bullet Trail to Bullet Train (Vol. 52, Issue No. 40, 07 Oct, 2017)
- Development of a Few, Misery for the Masses (Vol. 52, Issue No. 36, 09 Sep, 2017)
- Azadi Kooch: Towards a New Grammar of the Dalit Struggle (Vol. 52, Issue No. 31, 05 Aug, 2017)
- One Nation, One Market (Vol. 52, Issue No. 27, 08 Jul, 2017)
- Justice or Revenge in ‘Nirbhaya’ Verdict? (Vol. 52, Issue No. 22, 03 Jun, 2017)
- End of the Dalit Chimera (Vol. 52, Issue No. 18, 06 May, 2017)
- Injustice Unlimited (Vol. 52, Issue No. 14, 08 Apr, 2017)
- Robbing Rohith of His Dalitness (Vol. 52, Issue No. 9, 04 Mar, 2017)
- Big Data, Bigger Lies (Vol. 52, Issue No. 5, 04 Feb, 2017)
- India's Marie Antoinette Moment (Vol. 52, Issue No. 1, 07 Jan, 2017)
- Demonetisation — Modi Digs a Ditch for the BJP (Vol. 51, Issue No. 49, 03 Dec, 2016)
- Dichotomisation of Caste and Class (Vol. 51, Issue No. 47, 19 Nov, 2016)
- Fire of Una Ignites Saffron Udupi (Vol. 51, Issue No. 44-45, 05 Nov, 2016)
- Behind the Ire of the Marathas (Vol. 51, Issue No. 40, 01 Oct, 2016)
- 10 Years of Khairlanji (Vol. 51, Issue No. 36, 03 Sep, 2016)
- Ambedkar Bhavan Controversy (Vol. 51, Issue No. 33, 13 Aug, 2016)
- Dalit Protest in Gujarat (Vol. 51, Issue No. 32, 06 Aug, 2016)
- Rohith Vemula's ‘Dalitness’ (Vol. 51, Issue No. 28, 09 Jul, 2016)
- Two Years of an Ambedkar Bhakt and the Plight of Dalits (Vol. 51, Issue No. 23, 04 Jun, 2016)
- Dalits Cry on the Eve of the Ambedkar Festival (Vol. 51, Issue No. 19, 07 May, 2016)
- Dance of the Devils (Vol. 51, Issue No. 14, 02 Apr, 2016)
- Scourge of the Scoundrels (Vol. 51, Issue No. 10, 05 Mar, 2016)
- Rohith Vemula's Death (Vol. 51, Issue No. 6, 06 Feb, 2016)
- Brahminical Arrogance (Vol. 51, Issue No. 2, 09 Jan, 2016)
- WTO's Nairobi Ministerial (Vol. 50, Issue No. 49, 05 Dec, 2015)
- Shaming the Shameless (Vol. 50, Issue No. 45, 07 Nov, 2015)
- In Thy Name, Ambedkar (Vol. 50, Issue No. 40, 03 Oct, 2015)
- Greatest Threat to Internal Security (Vol. 50, Issue No. 36, 05 Sep, 2015)
- Organiser on Ambedkar: Repeating a Big IIT-M Lie (Vol. 50, Issue No. 28, 11 Jul, 2015)
- Whither Justice? (Vol. 50, Issue No. 23, 06 Jun, 2015)
- Deconstructing 'Ambedkar' (Vol. 50, Issue No. 18, 02 May, 2015)
- Prejudice: Primordial to Modern (Vol. 50, Issue No. 16, 18 Apr, 2015)
- The Holy Cow (Vol. 50, Issue No. 14, 04 Apr, 2015)
- AAP as a Start-up and the New 'App' (Vol. 50, Issue No. 10, 07 Mar, 2015)
- Saffron Science (Vol. 50, Issue No. 6, 07 Feb, 2015)
- Ghar Wapsi (Vol. 50, Issue No. 1, 03 Jan, 2015)
- Recurring Shame of Maharashtra (Vol. 49, Issue No. 49, 06 Dec, 2014)
- No Swachh Bharat without Annihilation of Caste (Vol. 49, Issue No. 45, 08 Nov, 2014)
- BJP's 'Hindu' Model (Vol. 49, Issue No. 41, 11 Oct, 2014)
- Maestro of Identity Politics (Vol. 49, Issue No. 40, 04 Oct, 2014)
- Back to Monkey Tricks (Vol. 49, Issue No. 35, 30 Aug, 2014)
- Saffron Neo-liberalism (Vol. 49, Issue No. 31, 02 Aug, 2014)
- Narratives of Police Illegality (Vol. 49, Issue No. 28, 12 Jul, 2014)
- Dance of Demonocracy (Vol. 49, Issue No. 23, 07 Jun, 2014)
- More Than Secularism (Vol. 49, Issue No. 19, 10 May, 2014)
- Three Dalit Rams Play Hanuman to BJP (Vol. 49, Issue No. 15, 12 Apr, 2014)
- On the Murder of Nido Taniam (Vol. 49, Issue No. 11, 15 Mar, 2014)
- AAP's Chimera of Change (Vol. 49, Issue No. 6, 08 Feb, 2014)
- Humiliation: Class Matters Too (Vol. 49, Issue No. 2, 11 Jan, 2014)
- Campa Cola Episode (Vol. 48, Issue No. 49, 07 Dec, 2013)
- Aerocasteics of Rahul Gandhi (Vol. 48, Issue No. 44, 02 Nov, 2013)
- Who Are Behind India's Asarams? (Vol. 48, Issue No. 41, 12 Oct, 2013)
- The Soni Soris and Arati Majhis of This World (Vol. 48, Issue No. 36, 07 Sep, 2013)
- Can Caste-Based Rallies Be Banned? (Vol. 48, Issue No. 32, 10 Aug, 2013)
- Nemesis of Narendra Modi? (Vol. 48, Issue No. 30, 27 Jul, 2013)
- Keep Off Education(Vol. 48, Issue No. 23, 08 Jun, 2013)
- Ambedkarites against Ambedkar (Vol. 48, Issue No. 19, 11 May, 2013)
- Criminalising People's Protests (Vol. 48, Issue No. 14, 06 Apr, 2013)
- In Defence of Prakash Ambedkar (Vol. 48, Issue No. 11, 16 Mar, 2013)
- Delhi Gang Rape Case (Vol. 48, Issue No. 06, 09 Feb, 2013)
- FDI in Retail and Dalit Entrepreneurs (Vol. 48, Issue No. 03, 19 Jan, 2013)
- Caste in the Play of Corruption (Vol. 47, Issue No. 47-48, 01 Dec, 2012)
- Haryana's Rapist Regime (Vol. 47, Issue No. 44, 03 Nov, 2012)
- Farcical Greatness Pageant (Vol. 47, Issue No. 37, 15 Sep, 2012)
- The 'Maoists' of Manesar (Vol. 47, Issue No. 34, 25 Aug, 2012)
- How the Regime Keeps Dissent at Bay (Vol. 47, Issue No. 31, 04 Aug, 2012)
- Mukhiya's Assassination - Jungle Justice in the Face of Systemic Injustice (Vol. 47, Issue No. 26-27, 30 Jun, 2012)
- RTE: A Symbolic Gesture (Vol. 47, Issue No. 19, 12 May, 2012)
- Maya and Dalits in Uttar Pradesh (Vol. 47, Issue No. 16, 21 Apr, 2012)
- Gujarat 2002 and Modi's Misdeeds (Vol. 47, Issue No. 11, 17 Mar, 2012)
- Don't Cry for Them India (Vol. 47, Issue No. 05, 04 Feb, 2012)
- The 'Precariat' Strikes (Vol. 47, Issue No. 01, 07 Jan, 2012)
- Occupy Movement and India (Vol. 46, Issue No. 51, 17 Dec, 2011)
- Jayalalithaa's Sacrificial Lambs (Vol. 46, Issue No. 46, 12 Nov, 2011)
- Dismantling 'Dalit' with a Poisonous PIL (Vol. 46, Issue No. 41, 08 Oct, 2011)
- India's (Jati) Panchayati Raj (Vol. 46, Issue No. 36, 03 Sep, 2011)
- Playing Foul with the Oppressed (Vol. 46, Issue No. 32, 06 Aug, 2011)
- Fasts, Hunger and Hunger Strikes (Vol. 46, Issue No. 26-27, 25 Jun, 2011)
- Imperial Justice and Indian Frenzy (Vol. 46, Issue No. 23, 04 Jun, 2011)
- Real Issue, Surreal Solution (Vol. 46, Issue No. 19, 07 May, 2011)
- From the Underbelly of Swarnim Gujarat (Vol. 46, Issue No. 14, 02 Apr, 2011)
- Dalit Capitalism and Pseudo Dalitism (Vol. 46, Issue No. 10, 05 Mar, 2011)
- Yet Another Binayak Sen (Vol. 46, Issue No. 06, 05 Feb, 2011)
- Satyam's Raju and Satyam Babu (Vol. 45, Issue No. 51, 18 Dec, 2010)
- Whither the Faith of Indians, Your Lordships? (Vol. 45, Issue No. 46, 13 Nov, 2010)
- Forget MDG, Celebrate CWG (Vol. 45, Issue No. 40, 02 Oct, 2010)
- Enveloped in the Peace of the Dead (Vol. 45, Issue No. 36, 04 Sep, 2010)
- High Court's Verdict on Khairlanji: Justice Diminished. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 32, 07 Aug, 2010)
- Counting Castes: Advantage the Ruling Class. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 28, 10 Jul, 2010)
- Modi Spews Caste Venom. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 23, 05 Jun, 2010)
- Maharashtra at 50: Celebration or Shame? (Vol. 45, Issue No. 19, 08 May, 2010)
Commentary, Web Exclusives, Book Reviews (Economic and Political Weekly)
- Loya's Death: Citizens Appeal to Supreme Court to Reconsider Verdict, Say Rejection of Probe Does Not Satisfy People's Conscience.
- Judicial Atrocity? (Vol. 53, Issue No. 15, 14 Apr, 2018)
- Statement on the Illegitimate and Inappropriate Use Money Bills and Finance Bills (March 29, 2017)
- Sinners of the Partition (Vol. 51, Issue No. 18, 30 Apr, 2016)
- Modi's Faux Pas on Ambedkar (Vol. 51, Issue No. 16, 16 Apr, 2016)
- Pathapally (Vol. 50, Issue No. 34, 22 Aug, 2015)
- Bal Thackeray and Maharashtra's Dalits (Vol. 47, Issue No. 51, 22 Dec, 2012)
- Bathani Tola and the Cartoon Controversy (Vol. 47, Issue No. 22, 02 Jun, 2012)
- Categorisation: A Poisonous Proposition. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 35, 28 Aug, 2010)
- Mayawati's Mega Service to the Nation. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 15, 10 Apr, 2010)
- One More Reservation. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 14, 03 Apr, 2010)
- Swansong of the Sena and Cabaret of the Congress. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 08, 20 Feb, 2010)
- Lumpen Polity and the Silence that Breeds Criminals. (Vol. 45, Issue No. 02, 09 Jan, 2010)
- Capitalising on Calamity: 26/11 and Jingoist Politics. (Vol. 44, Issue No. 50, 12 Dec, 2009)
- Reservations within Reservations: A Solution. (Vol. 44, Issue No. 41-42, 10 Oct, 2009)
- Race or Caste, Discrimination Is a Universal Concern. (Vol. 44, Issue No. 34, 22 Aug, 2009)
- How the State Treats Friends and Foes of the Oppressed. (Vol. 44, Issue No. 25, 20 Jun, 2009)
- Subalternism vs Dalitism. (Vol. 43, Issue No. 52, 27 Dec, 2008)
- Debating Dalit Emancipation. (Vol. 42, Issue No. 42, 20 Oct, 2007)
- Reverting to the Original Vision of Reservations. (Vol. 42, Issue No. 25, 23 Jun, 2007)
- Uttar Pradesh: A 'Mayawi' Revolution. (Vol. 42, Issue No. 23, 09 Jun, 2007)
- Khairlanji and Its Aftermath: Exploding Some Myths (Vol. 42, Issue No. 12, 24 Mar, 2007)
- An Enigma Called Kanshi Ram. (Vol. 41, Issue No. 43-44, 04 Nov, 2006)
- Maharashtra's poor record (frontline.in June 26, 2015)
- Caste in India – Evolution & Manifestation (Concern February 28, 2016)
- ‘Only retaliatory violence is the antidote to the venom of caste’ (navayana.org 2016/09/29)
- “Ruling classes and castes use reservations as a prop to inflict more violence upon dalits” (indianculturalforum.in May 24, 2018)
- Current Student Struggles (Interview in Haashiya)
- 'Khairlanjis could be deterred by tit for tat' (An interview on redff.com)
- From Mahad to Mumbai to Hyderabad, the story of India's caste blues (hindustantimes)
- Anand Teltumbde: On India's rising authoritarian tide (Himal Southasian and Sabrang)
- ‘Unless Dalits build bridges with oppressed people across castes, there is no future for Dalit politics’ (TOI)
- The Politics of Caste, with Dr. Anand Teltumbde AUDIO only
Awards and Distinctions
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2018)
- Police Raid Homes Of Human Rights Lawyers, Activists Across The Country (huffingtonpost.in)
- Reservations are not a measure of justice
The Khairlanji Murders and India's Hidden Apartheid 
perspectives for understanding communal praxis 
- Anti-imperialism & annihilation of castes
- Ambedkar in and for the Post-Ambedkar Dalit Movement
- Globalisation and the Dalits
- Ambedkar on Muslims
- Capitalism and the Caste Question
- Impact of New Economic Reforms on Dalits in India
Karnataka State University awarded him Doctor of Literature (D Litt) (Honouris causa) in 2014.
University of Hyderabad, Department of Sociology has recommended for Honorary Doctorate in the year 2015.
- "www.indiaclub.com/Shop/AuthorSelect.asp?Author=Anand+Teltumbde". indiaclub.com. Archived from the original on 26 January 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "Archive News - The Hindu". hindu.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "www.hardnewsmedia.com/2011/08/4087". hardnewsmedia.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "Baba Ramdev | Anna Hazare | Corruption | Protest | Mahakranti - Oneindia". news.oneindia.in. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "It's Not Red Vs Blue". outlookindia.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine". tehelka.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "633 Anand Teltumbde, Identity politics and the annihilation of castes". india-seminar.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "625 Anand Teltumbde, Corruption and injustice". india-seminar.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "www.epw.in/ejournal/term/1/_/taxonomy%3Aterm%3A10598". epw.in. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "IIM A".
- "Home - ZED Books". zedbooks.co.uk. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "arts/books/article3704557". thehindu.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "arts/books/article17939". thehindu.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Teltumbde, A. (2005). Hindutva and Dalits: Perspectives for Understanding Communal Praxis. Samya. ISBN 9788185604756. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Teltumbde, A. (2005). Anti-imperialism & annihilation of castes. Ramai Prakashan. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Teltumbde, A. (1997). Ambedkar in and for the Post-Ambedkar Dalit Movement. Sugawa Prakashan. ISBN 9788186182291. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Teltumbde, A. (2001). Globalisation and the Dalits. Sanket Prakashan. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Teltumbde, A. (2003). Ambedkar on Muslims. Vikas Adhyayan Kendra. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Teltumbde, A.; University of Pune. Department of Sociology (2007). Capitalism and the Caste Question. Department of Sociology, University of Pune. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "Academic : Department of Sociology : University of Pune". unipune.ac.in. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- It's Not Red Vs Blue – Column by Anand Teltumbde
- Review of Khailanji, The Hindu
- * The Self-Obsessed Marxists and the Pseudo Ambedkarites" Anand Teltumbde explains his stand against the motivated canard against him.