Anitta performing at the Combatchy party, November 2017
Larissa de Macedo Machado|
30 March 1993
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
(m. 2017; div. 2018)
Larissa de Macedo Machado (born 30 March 1993), known by her stage name Anitta, is a Brazilian singer, songwriter, actress, dancer and businesswoman. She is managed internationally by John Shahidi of Shots Studios.
She began singing at age 8 in a choir from a Catholic church in the Honório Gurgel neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro. At the age of 16, she attended a technical school and was called to work at Vale. In 2010, after posting a video on YouTube, Renato Azevedo, then producer of the independent record company Furacão 2000, called her to sign a contract with the label. Due to the success of the song "Meiga e Abusada" in 2012, she signed a contract with Warner Music Brasil the following year.
Anitta rose to national fame in 2013 after releasing the single "Show das Poderosas", which reached the top of the Brasil Hot 100 Airplay chart. Its music video has been viewed over 130 million times on YouTube. In July of the same year, she released her debut studio album which received a triple gold record certificate and platinum certification by ABPD. The album hit the mark of 170,000 copies sold, being also released in Portugal. Ritmo Perfeito (2014), her second studio album, sold 45,000 copies after a month of its release. On the same day she released her first live album, Meu Lugar. In November 2014, she performed at the Latin Grammy Award, becoming the youngest Brazilian singer to perform at the awards. In 2015, she released her third studio album entitled Bang, which was certified platinum and produced the singles "Deixa Ele Sofrer", "Bang", "Essa Mina é Louca" and "Cravo e Canela".
In 2013, Anitta was the singer who most remained at the top of iTunes Brazil and was elected by the same as the Artist of the Year. She was also elected by the Associação Paulista de Críticos de Arte (APCA) as the revelation of the year in music in 2013. She is a three-time winner as the Best Brazilian Act on the MTV Europe Music Awards, and was the first Brazilian artist to win the Best Latin American Act award.
Anitta is the first Brazilian woman and first woman in Latin America to have a verified account in Snapchat
With 'Downtown', Anitta becomes the first Brazilian to reach the top 50 worldwide of Spotify
Anitta is the first Brazilian artist to take a "take over" of the official Instagram account
- 1 Biography
- 2 Career
- 3 Artistry
- 4 Image
- 5 Personal life
- 6 Philanthropy
- 7 Discography
- 8 Tours
- 9 Filmography
- 10 Awards and nominations
- 11 References
- 12 External links
Anitta was born Larissa de Macedo Machado in Rio de Janeiro, the youngest daughter of Míriam Macedo and Mauro Machado; her brother Renan Machado serves as her artistic producer. Her mother raised the two children by herself. Her father is African-Brazilian, while her mother is a Brazilian of European descent.
She began her career at 8 years old singing in the choir of Santa Luzia Church in Rio de Janeiro by the intervention of her maternal grandparents. At 11 years old, with the allowance she got, she decided to take English classes. She later received dance lessons provided by her mother's teacher. At 16, she finished a course in administration at a technical school in Rio de Janeiro. A year later, she decided to pursue an artistic career. That same year, she was the winner of the "Revelation of Music" award.
Anitta's stage name was inspired by the character Anita, from Rede Globo TV series Presença de Anita. She thought the character "amazing" because "[she] could be sexy without looking vulgar, girl and woman at the same time".
2012–13: Debut album and initial success
In 2011, Anitta was invited by funk carioca producer Batutinha to perform some tests after he saw one of her videos singing. After being approved, she signed with Furacão 2000. That same year he released his first song on radio stations in Rio de Janeiro, the promotional single "Eu Vou Ficar". Advised by her producer, she decided to put another "t" in the stage name.
In early 2012, she created the "quadradinho" choreography, which was very successful among funk groups. In June 2012, producer Kamilla Fialho, after watching a performance on stage by Anitta, offered to be her manager, paying a fine of 256,000 reais required to release the singer from her contract with Furacão 2000, later signing her to Kamilas's company K2L.
In January 2013, due to the success of the song "Meiga e Abusada" in Rio de Janeiro, Anitta signed a recording contract with Warner Music Group. "Meiga e Abusada" became one of the most requested songs in Brazilian radio stations in early 2013. A music video for the song was recorded in Las Vegas, and directed by American director Blake Farber, who has worked with Beyoncé.
The music video for the song "Show das Poderosas" received considerable attention by the media in May 2013, becoming the most watched music video on YouTube in Brazil, surpassing 130 million views. Also helping to music, which remained for weeks at the top of the best selling in iTunes Brazil, and making it the third most played song on the radio in the country in 2013. The song also held the top ten of the music charts in Spain, Portugal and Argentina. At the time, the singer's booking was estimated at 150,000 reais per show, being one of the highest in Brazil.
2014–15: Meu Lugar and Ritmo Perfeito
Sales to the tickets for the recording of her first live album went on sale in November 2013. The event took place in Rio de Janeiro at HSBC Arena on 15 February 2014 and was attended by about 10,000 people. The album was previously titled Fantástico Mundo de Anitta, but was later renamed to Meu Lugar with the release of the song "Quem Sabe" on iTunes. The song "Blá Blá Blá" was released as the lead single from the album on 23 March 2014.
It was a success, reaching number two on the Hot 100 Airplay chart in Brazil. The album was released on 4 June 2014, just a day after the release of her second studio album, Ritmo Perfeito.
The second single from the project was a song featuring rapper Projota titled "Cobertor", which reached number 43 on Brazilian charts. The following single "Na Batida" was released in July 2014. Its music video reached 1 million visualizations on YouTube after just 24 hours. It was also a success on charts, peaking at number four on the Hot 100 Airplay chart.
Other singles released from the album were "Ritmo Perfeito" and "No Meu Talento", featuring MC Guimê.
In August 2014, she founded her own management company, Rodamoinho Produções Artísticas. In December, she also starred as goddess Solaris on television film Didi e o Segredo dos Anjos.
2015–16: Bang and collaborations
Its album cover art was signed by Giovanni Bianco, the same designer of American singer Madonna. Bang debuted at number three on the Brazilian albums chart with 40,000 copies sold at its first week. The album has sold 300,000 copies as of May 2016, surpassing sales of her debut album, which has sold 170,000 copies. It was also certified Platinum by the Associação Brasileira de Produtores de Discos (ABPD).
The first single of the album, "Deixa Ele Sofrer", which was released on 16 July 2015 and reached the top of the iTunes Brazil chart. The song also made Anitta the first Brazilian singer to occupy the top of Spotify Brazil.
The following single, "Bang", was also a success, staying at number one on iTunes and Spotify for several days, and its music video becoming an international viral video and receiving over 320 million views on YouTube. Other singles released from the album were "Essa Mina É Louca" and "Cravo e Canela". In October 2015, the artist won the EMA Worldwide Act Latin America, being the first Brazilian artist to win the award.
In August 2016, she released a single titled "Sim ou Não" featuring Colombian singer Maluma, and performed at the 2016 Summer Olympics opening ceremony along with singers Caetano Veloso and Gilberto Gil after the parade of delegations. The next month, she signed a contract with talent agency William Morris Endeavor. In November 2016, she won the Best Brazilian Act category at the 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards.
2017–present: Checkmate and international success
In January 2017, the singer was featured on singles including "Loka", by female duo Simone & Simaria, and "Você Partiu Meu Coração", by Nego do Borel also featuring Wesley Safadão. In May 2017, "Switch", a collaboration with Australian rapper Iggy Azalea, became her first single in English to be released.
The same month, she teased collaborations with rapper Tyga and Brazilian electronic music duo Tropkillaz. She released a single in both Portuguese and Spanish titled "Paradinha" on 31 May, as the first single from her fourth studio album. In June of the same year, the American group Major Lazer released "Sua Cara", along with her and drag queen singer Pabllo Vittar. The song is part of the band's fourth EP, Know No Better. In a matter of a few hours, the audio work exceeded the mark of 5 million views on YouTube.
After its release, the song became an international hit, appearing as one hundred most played in Global Spotify and spent more than five weeks on Billboard's Dance/Electronic Songs chart, making it the only Portuguese-language song in the United States. The music video was also a hit, being the fastest reaching 1 million likes - 5 hours and 38 minutes post-release - on YouTube, breaking 18-hour "Drag Me Down" by One Direction record.
On 3 September, Anitta released her first English-language single "Will I See You", a collaboration with Grammy award-winning producer and songwriter Poo Bear. It was the first song of the singer's project entitled CheckMate, in which she would release a new song a month. On 13 October, in partnership with Swedish DJ Alesso, Anitta released the second song from CheckMate, titled "Is That For Me". On 19 November, the singer released, in her second collaboration with J Balvin, another track from the CheckMate project, "Downtown". The composition became an international success, entering in the "Top 50 Global", list of the 50 most executed songs in the world, making Anitta the first Brazilian to appear in the ranking. On 18 December 2017, Anitta released a new single, "Vai Malandra", featuring MC Zaac, Maejor, Tropkillaz and DJ Yuri Martins; this was the fourth and last song from the CheckMate project.
In December 2017, Anitta was confirmed to be performing at Rock in Rio, both on the 2018 edition in Lisbon and on the following year in Rio de Janeiro. The concert part of Rock in Rio Lisbon on June 24, 2018 was her biggest concert outside Brazil where she performed for a sold out crowd of 85 million people.
In July 2018, Netflix announced that Anitta would be the subject of a Shots Studios-produced docu-series titled Vai Anitta set to air in late 2018.
In July 2018, Anitta was confirmed to be one of México's The Voice coaches with her friend Maluma. She also released a Spanish single titled "Medicina".
In 2013, the singer revealed that she dreamed of doing duets with Carey and Ivete Sangalo, and on the second she emphasized: "If she accepts an invitation from these I think I die well at the time of the duet of so much emotion and then he will never leave".
During the first album, Anitta was compared to the singer Beyoncé, saying that the artist was one of her influences, although she was deeply acquainted with her work a short time ago. "It's a new admiration for me, I was not a fan since I was a little Mariah, but today I really admire it, after I started to sing I really enjoyed it."
Another influence was also Sandy, with whom Anitta sang together on 27 July 2013, during Altas Horas, a television show, playing the tracks "As Quatro Estações" and "Desperdiçou". In the program Anitta commented: "I can sing all the songs, I have followed it since I always took the CDs borrowed from my friends to listen."
During the production of her second album, Anitta quoted Katy Perry as influencing the new tracks. Other references cited by the singer also include the Pussycat Dolls group and such singers as Madonna, Britney Spears, Kate Nash and Colbie Caillat.
Among Brazilian pop artists, she was influenced by girl group Rouge. During an interview for the G1, Anitta mentioned the MPB singers Gal Costa and Caetano Veloso for always being renewed and risking themselves in other styles.
Musical style and Voice
Anitta's music is generally pop, but she also incorporates R&B, dance-pop, electropop, electronic dance music, reggae, reggaeton, funk carioca, samba-reggae, latin pop, and bossa nova.
Anitta has a slight soprano voice, whose vocal extension covers 2 octaves, with homogeneous vocals. The celebrity website Vocal Pop detailed that her voice appears to be a 15-year-old girl and she has a "very sharp and light voice" and added that she has "no such master of her own voice and falls short in many gaps as a singer and an interpreter". Forbes' Anderson Antunes indicated that the singer uses R&B on her songs, which is also used by Rihanna and Kesha, and she could be the next "global superstar", as Shakira, who follows the "world music appeal".
In a review for her self-titled album Anitta, Braulio Lorentz of G1 described her voice as being tweaked and sweet, and her songs have "lyrics about women's power, seductive power and other predicates of whoever claims to "have power".
Soon after reaching stardom, Anitta was described as a sexual symbol by the media. In 2015, she was voted the sexiest woman by VIP magazine. Writing to Folha de S. Paulo, Gustavo Fioratti said that the singer's "sexy, vulgar-style personality" is more impressive in her music videos than in her live performances. The Daily Mail called it "bombshell". She believes that by working "with the sensuality thing", her artwork is not taken seriously by a part of the critics and the public. The singer expressed her frustration by saying, "[...] people think you have no talent, no intelligence. I can be intelligent and have the will to be sensual."
In 2014, Anitta was accused of adopting an "anti-feminist speech" during a participation in the Globo Network's Altas Horas show, claiming that "women fought so hard to have the same rights as men, who, when they succeeded, wanted to take care the situation and the place of man". Subsequently, she began to adopt a position more in line with the ideals of feminism and also began to consider herself a feminist. When she was elected "Woman of the Year" by the Brazilian edition of GQ magazine in 2017, she made a "feminist discourse" and said:
"I'm going to keep fighting with my music, talking about shallow things, dancing, wearing short clothes, talking what I say and what I do ... so people understand that it's not a short outfit, it's the fact that you kiss how many people you want to kiss one night, who will tell you whether you're smart, whether you're capable, whether you have talent, whether you can sing, do, or fail to do."
The singer was listed by Vogue magazine as one of the 100 most influential and creative people in the world. Anitta was chosen for the ranking because of her "positivity engagement around the body illustrated by the affirmative choice to display her untold image in the "Vai Malandra" music video. Dom Phillips of The Guardian, said that the music video of "Vai Malandra" "sparked a ferocious debate in Brazil, exposing the country's social lines of failure, dealing with issues of inequality, racism, sexist abuse and cultural appropriation." the singer was accused of "cultural appropriation" by black activists, for wearing hairbraids in the video, "Anitta uses black when it suits her," wrote Stephanie Ribeiro in a column for Marie Claire. The singer claimed that her paternal family is black.
Anitta is one of the most influential celebrities in social networks. In June 2017, it appeared in the Social 50 ranking of the North American Billboard like the 15th most influential artist of the world in the social networks, repeating, among other times, its appearance in December, when it was in the tenth position. In March 2018, she won the iHeart Music Awards in the Social Star category.
After achieving success, Anitta associated its image with several brands. Often referred to as a "marketing case," Anitta said she feels praised when she is described as such. She explained: "I'm happy when I see people believe that I'm a marketing case because I'm the one who does my marketing. I studied marketing, I graduated in pre-college administration, I had a marketing class, all my marketing I'm the one who plans, I do it, I feel praised when I see people saying that." She also described as" co-branding "her strategy of partnering with foreign artists to lead their work to other markets.
Anitta wore more colorful printed dresses early in her career, with cropped top combinations, short jeans and plaid blouses and caps. After the release of the album Bang (2015), the style of the singer began to make references to pop art. She has already stated that she likes to wear clothes from the brands Moschino and Givenchy. In an interview with EGO.com, she said, "Being stylish is having an attitude, having an uncommon sense of being authentic, having style is having a good mood."
In 2014, the singer claimed to have undergone six plastic surgery procedures, justified by a dissatisfaction with her appearance: "I saw myself a little hurt. I always had a bad nose too. breathe all local air ". By 2016, Anitta had already done two breast surgeries, two rhinoplasty, liposuction, enlargement of the cheekbones, among others. Anitta is considering further procedures in the future. In 2016 the number increased to eight surgical interventions, the most recent being a fill in the lips, totaling more than 100 thousand reais in aesthetic procedures.
Anitta dated Mr. Thug, one of the members of the Bonde da Stronda, from early 2011 until the end of 2012. The singer also had a relationship with actor and model Pablo Morais. On November 17, 2017, she married businessman Thiago Magalhães, with whom she had been in contact since May of the same year. The couple officialized the union under total separation of goods.
In 2014, she made donations to a shelter that received homeless people from the thunderstorm that hit the city of Vila Velha and also performed at a public school for people with Down syndrome in Curitiba.
- Show das Poderosas Tour (2013–14)
- Meu Lugar Tour (2014–16)
- Bang Tour (2016–2018)
- Downtown Tour (2018–present)
This is a chronologically-ordered list of films and television shows in which Anitta has appeared.
|Copa de Elite||2011||Helena Boccato|||
|Didi e o Segredo dos Anjos||2014||Goddess Soláris|
|Meus 15 Anos||2017||Herself|
|Amor à Vida||2013||Herself||Rede Globo||Episode: "December 12, 2013"|||
|Sai do Chão||2014||Host||Rede Globo||Episode: "January 19, 2014"|||
|Dança dos Famosos||2014||Participant||Rede Globo||Season 11|||
|Vai Que Cola||2014||Anitta (fictional version)||Multishow||Episode: "As Poderosas"
Episode: "Ausência de Anitta"
|Alto Astral||2015||Herself||Rede Globo||Episode: "May 4, 2015"|||
|Osmar the First Slice of the Loaf||2015||Pãonitta||Gloob||Episode: "Show das Pãoderosas"|||
|Tomara que Caia||2015||Policial Pereira||Rede Globo||Episode: "July 19, 2015"|||
|TVZ||2015–16||Special Host||Multishow||Episode: "October 9, 2015"
Episode: "January 14, 2016"
Episode: "October 31, 2016"
|Música Boa Ao Vivo||2016–17||Host||Multishow||Season 3–4|
|Chacrinha, o Eterno Guerreiro||2017||Herself||Canal Viva||Special of 100 years of Chacrinha|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||2017||Musical Guest||NBC||Episode: May 25, 2017|||
|Adnight Show||2017||Herself||Rede Globo||Episode: "December 14, 2017"|
|Anitta Entrou no Grupo||2018–present||Host||Multishow|||
|La Voz... México||2018–present||Judge||Las Estrellas||Season 7|||
|Clube da Anittinha||2018–present||Anittinha||Gloob|
|História de Lobos||2019||Herself||Rede Globo|||
Awards and nominations
- "Perfil: Anitta" (in Portuguese). Dicionário Cravo Albin da Música Popular Brasileira. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- Marti, Diana (6 August 2016). "5 Things To Know About Anitta, Olympic Opening Ceremony Performer". E! Online. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "What to Expect at the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony". Paste Magazine. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Vencedores do Prêmio Jovem Brasileiro 2016 e 2015". BreakTudo. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- Torres, Leonardo (6 May 2014). "Anitta lançará álbum de inéditas em duas versões: de estúdio e ao vivo". Portal POPLine. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "ANITTA FESTEJA DISCO DE OURO POR RITMO PERFEITO". EGO. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Anitta alcança topo do iTunes com seu primeiro álbum de vídeo "Meu Lugar"". Portal Pop Line. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- "2016 Rio Olympics daily viewer's guide - The Opening Ceremony (Aug. 5)". Yahoo News. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "EMA 2015: Anitta se consagra e ganha prêmio "Worldwide Act: Latin America"". Portal Pop Line. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- Pernambuco, Diario de (9 June 2017). "Anitta supera Rihanna e Shakira em lista de artistas mais influentes da Billboard". Diario de Pernambuco. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Billboard elege Anitta como 15ª artista mais influente do mundo". exame.abril.com.br. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- "Com casa cheia, Anitta lança o DVD 'Meu lugar' em show no Rio" (in Portuguese). Rede Globo. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Mães lindas de Anitta e Arthur Aguiar roubam a cena; veja quem está no 'Tamanho Família' de 24/7" (in Portuguese). Rede Globo. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Anitta comemora os 10 milhões de visualizações de 'Show das poderosas': 'Amo muito'" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "'No Brasil, ninguém é branco': A resposta de Anitta para as críticas ao seu novo visual" (in Portuguese). HuffPost Brasil. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "Anitta: O primeiro beijo, a emoção com o telefonema de Ivete e outras histórias contadas no bairro onde ela cresceu". Globo.com. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Cantora Anitta é eleita a revelação do ano na música pela APCA - Notícias - UOL Entretenimento" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Anitta, a preparada da vez" (in Portuguese). Globo.com. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- Essinger, Silvio (21 July 2013). "Anitta, a preparada da vez". O Globo. Globo.com. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "'Mulheres estão tomando lugar dos homens no funk', diz MC Anitta" (in Portuguese). 17 April 2013. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Ingressos para gravação do DVD de Anitta custam de R$ 40 a R$ 160" [Tickets for Anitta’s DVD recording cost from R$ 40 to R$ 160] (in Portuguese). G1. 29 November 2013. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- Costa, Mariana (16 February 2014). "Em novo DVD, Anitta reduz presença do funk e faz novos arranjos para hits" (in Portuguese). Universo Online. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- Costa, Mariana (5 February 2014). "DVD ao vivo de Anitta terá referências a Tim Burton e Cirque du Soleil" (in Portuguese). Universo Online. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Meu Lugar (Deluxe Version) de Anitta no Apple Music". iTunes Store. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Anitta - Blá Blá Blá". iTunes Store. 6 August 2016. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Too 100 Billboard Brasil - Semanal". Billboard Brasil. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- "Top semanal Billboard". Billboard Brasil. 13 September 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Clipe de Anitta atinge 1 milhão de views". Portal de Notícias. 31 July 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Top semanal Billboard". Billboard Brasil. 20 September 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Torres, Leonardo (December 11, 2014). "Continuação de "Ritmo Perfeito"? Anitta também vai lançar clipe para música "No Meu Talento": veja prévia" (in Portuguese). Portal POPLine.
- "15 músicos que já tiveram papéis no cinema" (in Portuguese). Todateen. 26 January 2016.
- "Anitta: do palco para as telinhas, Anitta aparece poderosa em filme - Anitta Notícias". gshow.globo.com. 10 November 2014.
- "Anitta, Sandy e Wanessa estão entre os lançamentos mais esperados para 2015 pela Billboard Brasil" (in Portuguese).
- "Bang: Anitta divulga novas fotos promocionais do seu novo álbum" (in Portuguese).
- "Anitta recebe certificado de ouro com novo álbum 'Bang'" (in Portuguese). Portal POPLine. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- SOLER, Alessandro (29 April 2016). "Anitta: a construção de uma estrela" (in Portuguese). União Brasileira de Compositores. Archived from the original on 30 April 2016. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Poderosa! Anitta quebra recorde de vendas na carreira com 'Bang'". Globo.com. 14 May 2016. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- Torres, Leonardo (11 December 2014). ""Deixa Ele Sofrer": novo single da Anitta data de lançamento revelada" (in Portuguese). Portal POPLine.
- "Anitta se torna a primeira cantora brasileira a ocupar o ranking do Spotify". Pure People. 6 May 2015. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- Apaza, Kevin (6 June 2016). "Brazil's Anitta Releases English Version Of "BANG" And The USA Better Get Ready For It! [Listen]". Direct Lyrics. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- Dia, O (April 13, 2016). "Jota Quest comemora 20 anos de carreira com show na Fundição Progresso".
- ‘Blecaute’, nova música de Jota Quest, terá a participação de Anitta e Nile Rodgers, extra.globo.com; accessed 31 March 2018.
- "Anitta estreia como apresentadora do 'Música Boa ao Vivo', no Multishow".
- Flores, Griselda (3 August 2016). "Anitta 'Never Imagined' She'd Be Performing at Rio Olympics Opening Ceremony". Billboard. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Anitta Signs With William Morris Endeavor". Billboard. 29 September 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Anitta vence o Europe Music Awards 2016 como melhor artista brasileira". globo.com. November 2016.
- "Saiba por que o single 'Loka' beneficia tanto Anitta como Simone & Simaria". G1 (in Portuguese). Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Nego do Borel - Você Partiu Meu Coração - Anitta - Wesley Safadão". iTunes Store. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Iggy Azalea Previews New Single 'Switch' Featuring Anitta: Watch". Idolator. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Em Los Angeles, Anitta grava com Tyga, Mc Zaac, Tropkillaz e DJ Yuri". Emais-Goias (in Portuguese). Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Iggy Azalea Previews New Single 'Switch' Featuring Anitta: Watch". Idolator (in Portuguese). Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Anitta e Pabllo Vittar são super empoderadas na música 'Sua Cara'". Revista Veja. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- ""Sua Cara": single entra no Top 100 do Spotify mundial". portalpopline.com.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- ""Sua Cara": Major Lazer, Anitta e Pabllo Vittar seguem no Top 40 de parada da Billboard". portalpopline.com.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- "Anitta Celebrates Poo Bear's Birthday With New Single 'Will I See You'". Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Anitta divulga clipe de 'Is that for me', música em parceria com Alesso" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "Anitta é a primeira brasileira a chegar ao top 50 global do Spotify, com a música 'Downtown'" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- Dia, O (December 15, 2017). ""Vai Malandra' é a minha grande tacada", conta Anitta".
- "Anitta é confirmada no Rock in Rio Lisboa 2018 e no Rio em 2019". portalpopline.com.br (in Portuguese).
- Spangler, Todd (2018-07-12). "Netflix Orders Docu-Series on Anitta, Brazilian Music and Social Star, From Shots Studios (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 2018-09-14.
- "DeFrenteComGloss: Anitta". Hugo Gloss. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Anitta fala sobre Beyoncé ser sua inspiração". beyoncenow.net. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Anitta revela: 'Sonho em cantar com a Mariah Carey'". Yahoo!. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "No "Altas Horas", Anitta tieta Sandy: "Sei cantar todas as músicas"". UOL. 4 July 2013. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "Anitta: Beyoncé e Pussycat Dolls". Estação Notícia. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "No Rio, Anitta chama meninos no palco e diz que é 'investimento'". G1. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "Em desafio musical, Anitta comenta ídolos: 'Dançava Britney no espelho'". O Globo. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Anitta tieta Li Martins, ex-Rouge, e relembra hits do grupo no programa de Sabrina Sato na Record!". Purebreak. 29 January 2016.
- "De biquíni, Anitta se diverte ao cantar 'Beijo molhado', da Rouge, em karaokê com amigo". Extra. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- Lorentz, Braulio (13 August 2013). "Primeiro disco de Anitta após fama foge do funk e busca ser pop 'colante'" (in Portuguese). G1. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "Anitta lança clipe com partipação de Projota e levada R&B". Virgula. August 12, 2013. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Anitta lança clipe de "Bang" com referências de pop art". RICTV. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Anitta lança single com Alesso para se impor na cena eletrônica mundial" (in Portuguese). G1. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "Anitta lança música com batidas de reggae". RICTV. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Anitta lança o reggaeton sexy "Downtown" com J Balvin". Papel Pop. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "De volta ao funk: Anitta lança clipe de "Vai Malandra", gravado no Vidigal". Rede TV. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Resenha: "BANG" é a definição perfeita de um álbum "OK"". Cifra Club. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Anitta vai lançar novo single em espanhol: Paradinha". LatinPop Brasil. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Bossa nova em inglês: Anitta lança single e confirma mais sete parcerias". Uol. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "ANÁLISE VOCAL DA CANTORA ANITTA". Vocal Pop. August 12, 2013. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Anitta: sensualidade e músicas que botam os fãs "na batida"". Companhia da Notícia. 30 August 2013. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Antunes, Anderson (30 August 2013). "Could Brazil's Latest Music Sensation Anitta Be A Global Superstar In The Making?". Forbes. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Anitta reclama de sua imagem de símbolo sexual: "tenho obrigação de ser gostosa"". Purepeople. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- "Veja imagens da funkeira Anitta". UOL. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
Novo símbolo sexual do país, a funkeira Anitta revelou à seção 20P da revista "Playboy" que, no momento, não tem pretensões de posar nua e o que não pode faltar entre quatro paredes para a transa ser perfeita
- Só, Pedro (31 May 2017). "Ensaio VIP: A presença de Anitta". Vip. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Fioratti, Gustavo (26 January 2018). "Anitta faz apresentação sem vigor no 464° aniversário de São Paulo". Folha de S. Paulo. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- "Jornal inglês chama Anitta de bombshell e destaca look micro". Terra (in Portuguese).
- "Jornal inglês chama Anitta de bombshell e destaca 'tanga microscópica' de clipe" (in Breton).
- Da Redação (8 August 2017). "Anitta no Superbonita: "Posso ser inteligente e sensual"". Capricho. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Da Redação (4 December 2014). "Anitta critica mulheres e discute com Pitty na TV". Veja. Archived from the original on 17 March 2018. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Cortêz, Natacha (17 May 2017). "Onipresença de Anitta". Trip. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Carola Solé, Danielle Belmiro (3 January 2018). "Anitta diz considerar-se feminista: "tento fazer a minha parte"". Folha de S.Paulo. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Assumpção, Guilherme (1 December 2017). "Anitta, eleita Mulher do Ano, arranca aplausos com discurso feminista: "Vou continuar lutando"". PureBreak. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- "Anitta manda recado após ganhar prêmio de "Mulher do Ano"". Veja São Paulo. 1 December 2017. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- "VogueWorld 100". Vogue.
- "Anitta e Mc Soffia representam o Brasil em lista da Vogue das pessoas mais influentes e criativas do mundo | MTV Brasil". MTV Brasil. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Nassif, Luis (23 December 2017). "O que o The Guardian disse sobre as polêmicas do videoclipe "Vai Malandra"". jornalggn.com.br. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Tintel, Guilherme (15 March 2017). "Anitta não é branca, mas podem avisá-la que, no Brasil, existem brancos sim". portalitpop.com. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Pernambuco, Diario de (2017-06-09). "Anitta supera Rihanna e Shakira em lista de artistas mais influentes da Billboard". Diario de Pernambuco.
- "Billboard elege Anitta como 15ª artista mais influente do mundo | EXAME". exame.abril.com.br. Retrieved 2017-10-18.
- "Anitta entra no 'top 10' de artistas mais comentados em redes sociais no mundo, diz revista 'Billboard'". G1 (in Portuguese).
- Paulo, iG São (2017-12-27). "Cantora Anitta entra no top 10 do ranking Social 50 da Billboard - Celebridades - iG". Gente (in Portuguese).
- "Anitta leva prêmio no iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018; veja lista completa de ganhadores". G1 (in Portuguese).
- Os dez principais fatos de marketing de 2017 meioemensagem.com.br
- Anitta, um caso de marketing que vale a pena ser estudado adnews.com.br
- 'Gosto quando dizem que sou caso de marketing': 20 minutos na presença de Anitta bbc.com. BBC Brasil. Consultado em 17 de março de 2018
- Anitta fala da investida no mercado internacional: "sou eu que faço acontecer" Globo.com.O Globo. Consultado em 17 de março de 2018.
- "Looks de Anitta: veja 100 fotos e inspire-se no estilo sexy e divertido da cantora!". Niely.com. 16 October 2015. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Anitta fala de estilo: 'Ser cafona é vestir algo que todo mundo espera'". EGO.com. 10 March 2016. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Anitta abusa das plásticas fica transformada e vira assunto nas redes sociais". R7. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Médica revela que Anitta fez quatro cirurgias plásticas". Portal Popline. 11 March 2014. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Anitta: 'Me chamavam de melão por causa do peito muito grande'". Folha Nobre. 4 November 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Anitta considera novas plásticas após operar nariz e seios "nunca digo nunca"". Ego. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Anitta admite ter feito cirurgias plásticas: 'Só quis melhorar'". rondoniadinamica. 10 March 2016. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Seios, nariz e, agora, boca: a transformação de Anitta nos últimos anos". Extra. 22 March 2016. Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- Thiago Trindade. "MC Anitta posa com o namorado e revela: 'a gente é bem foguento'". Globo.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Musa do funk: Conheça as curvas da sensual Anitta". R7. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Veja o charme de Diego Thug, do Bonde da Stronda". Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Termina relacionamento de Anitta e Pablo Morais". Ego.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Anitta se casa com empresário Thiago Magalhães". F5. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Anitta diz que está muito feliz com casamento com Thiago Magalhães". F5. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Anitta se casou com Thiago Magalhães em separação total de bens. Entenda!" (in ptbr). Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Veja primeira foto de Anitta com novo namorado". Correio (jornal). Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Anitta casou com o empresário Thiago Magalhães, afirma colunista". Correio Braziliense. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Perim, Mariana (7 January 2014). "Cantora Anitta visita abrigo e faz doações a vítimas da chuva no ES" (in Portuguese). G1. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Anitta visita escola para crianças especiais" (in Portuguese). EGO. 10 April 2014. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Suarte, Camila (11 December 2016). "Anitta aparece de surpresa em comunidade no Rio e distribui cestas básicas para a população" (in Portuguese). Extra.
- "15 músicos que já tiveram papéis no cinema". Todateen. 26 January 2016.
- "Anitta fará sua estreia em Hollywood no filme "Breaking Through"". Papel Pop. 4 September 2013.
- TV Globo. "Poderosa! Anitta grava participação em Amor à Vida e ganha abraço de Mel Maia". Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- TV Globo. "Prepare-se para sair do chão, nova atração estreia neste domingo". Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- "Anitta sobre Dança dos Famosos: "Se pintar flamenco ou salsa, dou tchau, Brasil"". Retrieved 28 Julho 2014. Check date values in:
- "Anitta rebola e "faz barraco" em participação no "Vai Que Cola"". Retrieved 28 Julho 2014. Check date values in:
- Maria Clara Lima (1 May 2015). "Preparadas para entrar em Alto Astral, Anitta e Ludmilla esbanjam decotes generosos". Extras - Alto Astral. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- "Anitta vira desenho e dubla paródia zoeira de "Show das Poderosas" para programa de TV infantil". Retrieved 12 Junho 2015. Check date values in:
- "Anitta vive policial sexy e durona em série de humor". Retrieved 28 Agosto 2015. Check date values in:
- "Anitta vai comandar o primeiro TVZ ao vivo". Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- ""Bang": Anitta vira apresentadora de TV por um dia no Multishow para estreia de clipe". Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "TVZ Ao Vivo com Anitta" (in Portuguese). Multishow. Consultado em 27 de maio de 2017.
- "Anitta apresenta Switch no The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Capricho. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- "'Anitta Entrou no Grupo' estreia nesta terça-feira (3) no Multishow, saiba tudo sobre a atração". Guia da Semana. 3 April 2018. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- "Após rumores, Anitta mostra bastidores do The Voice mexicano". TV Foco. 13 July 2018.
- "Anitta vai ganhar série documental na Netflix". UOL. 12 July 2018. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "Anitta vai atuar em 'O Sétimo Guardião' como ela mesma: 'Dez capítulos'". Pure People. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- "Conheça os vencedores do Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Especiais - MULTISHOW".
- "Conheça os vencedores do Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Especiais - MULTISHOW".
- "Loka (canção)". March 9, 2018 – via Wikipedia.
- "Conheça os vencedores do Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Especiais - MULTISHOW".
- "Anitta é a artista mais indicada do BreakTudo Awards e Meus Prêmios Nick 2017". Midiorama. Retrieved 2016-10-11.
- "BTS VENCE 2 CATEGORIAS NO BREAKTUDO AWARDS 2017 BRASIL". PT Anime. Retrieved 2016-10-11.
- "PJB 2017: Sophia Abrahão conquista troféu Jovem do Ano. 'Dez anos me desafiando'". Purepeople. Retrieved 2016-10-11.
- "Anitta é indicada em categoria do iHeartRadio Music Awards". Papel Pop. Retrieved 2018-01-01.
- "Teen Choice Awards: Meghan Markle e Anitta concorrem em premiação; confira lista completa!". Hugo Gloss. Retrieved 2018-01-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anitta (vocalist).|